1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JTAx33

@thedkexperience said...

He had 102 catches for 1021 yards and 9 TDs just last year.

Aren’t you the same guy who spent months arguing that healthy Kevin Durant wasn’t a top 25 player? I just can’t with you.

I’ll turn off my video games if you agree to turn on your television.

OG>KD baby

• winnerchickendinner

I don’t think you should be hesitant on keenan allen. The chargers dont really have a back to pound the ball with with a lead (although justin jackson is intriguing) and his usage is too high to fade for me. They need to get down there to score points and allen is their main means of getting there. Also I believe Keenan has the strength to fight off xavien they both weight around 200. Howard doesnt really have the burst or length like a ramsey or rhodes to make up ground against an elite route runner.

• Njsum1

@mike42 said...

That’s where I’m going to disagree, that it’s a low probability play compared to other D’s in that price range or below

I was talking about overall. Playing a defense against Tom Brady when you’re a 7 point dog, is generally not a high probability play. But I get your point, might be a solid per dollar play as well.

My post was more about just playing who you want, as it will serve you better more often than not.

• NDNole

@mike

We have seen this speed before in Holt, Akim, Bruce and try as they might people had a hard time catching faulk. Mahomes though he is like john Elway but accurate and less prone to int’s. That’s just crazy to even think. There really is no one to compare him to in his short sample size to date.

• JTAx33

@AVivier said...

Gunner is a local guy who was the last of the 53 to make the team and is the backup punt returner who came in and bobbled a punt after Edelman came out. Super fluky, but DST is often fluky.

I know it doesn’t change anything at all but Gunner is the actual punt returner. Edelman is off special teams duties

• zpa1989

anyone have any idea of what chiefs WR’s to play? seems like det stops the TE pretty well

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

Playing a defense against Tom Brady when you’re a 7 point dog, is generally not a high probability play.

Exactly.

The Bills may have the best real life D in their price range, but they certainly have one of the worst match ups for accumulating points.

• thedkexperience

@mike42 said...

I remember reading in the preseason Mahomes saying how he didn’t know how teams were going to stop them because they have so much speed everywhere. Tyfreak has been out, the freakiest of the freaky, and they haven’t missed a beat. We’ve never seen anyone like Mahomes before but we’ve also never seen this much speed on O before. Give KC credit, for at least offense, they put the ideal skill players around Mahomes and they have the ideal play-caller. It’s a mix on O that may be a notch or 2 better than anything we’ve seen before.

Mahomes is still not priced correctly. It’s like the stud dual-threat RB’s from years past. The price kept going up but it took 4-6 weeks for DK to catch up to their true value. He should go over 30 most of the time in this setup and 40 be well within the range of outcomes and at $7600, that’s still a good deal.

On Fan Duel I honestly believe that every superstar needs to be priced 2000 more, and they should lower the bum floor by an equal amount.

Mahomes is 9200 or 15.333% of your cap.

Minimum QB pricing is 6000 or 10% of your cap.

This makes absolutely no sense.

RBs and WRs aren’t much better. The term “pay up” barely even applies on FD.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I like the Panthers D cheap for cash. Who wouldn’t? 2300 for a team averaging 7.7, up against maybe the worst O line in the league

• superjon

@zpa1989 said...

anyone have any idea of what chiefs WR’s to play? seems like det stops the TE pretty well

WR1 haven’t had a bad game against the Lions yet. If I was going 100% Chiefs WR’s. I would probably do

40% Watkins
    25% Robinson
    15% Hardman
    10% Watkins/Robinson
    5% Watkins/Hardman
    5% Robinson/Hardman

• Njsum1

@zpa1989 said...

Honestly no….not sure anyone does. @mike42 posted earlier that Patricia will “try” and limit the big plays downfield, which would set up for a Watkins or Kelce game.

If they can’t it might set up for Hardman, cause he’s the burner. Or maybe Mahomes just feels like chucking it to Robinson.

You can try scorched earth approach and play for a cash yet not a win, and start 3 pass catchers.

However….I’m liking that approach for the Rams this week. Gonna do a Goff,Woods, kupp, cooks lineup. They’ve got a massive total and the Bucs stop the run well and Gurley sucks. So expect Gurley to run for 100 and 3tds. 🤷‍♂️🏈

• econbrah11

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

I like the Panthers D cheap for cash. Who wouldn’t? 2300 for a team averaging 7.7, up against maybe the worst O line in the league

I like them as well. But I think the Rams at home are a better play. Donald vs Winston will result in turnovers and sacks. But Car secondary is gaining momentum and Watson is the most sacked QB in the league. Tough choice

• AVivier

@JTAx33 said...

I know it doesn’t change anything at all but Gunner is the actual punt returner. Edelman is off special teams duties

You are correct, my bad. Although he pbly won’t be if Gunner does that again lol

• thedkexperience

@AVivier said...

You are correct, my bad. Although he pbly won’t be if Gunner does that again lol

Speaking of fumbles … do we have any Seahawk fans on here? When I saw Chris Carson fumbled 3 games in a row it set off my spidey sense that a change could be coming. Also the Eagles need to put Sanders on ice and run Howard into the ground.

Anyone else get irritated when someone says “this guy does everything but has fumble problems”? If you have fumble problems at RB it doesn’t matter what else you can do.

• AVivier

Just saw Melvin Gordon is reporting Thursday. Yuck.

ETA: Schefter states no official date yet, but expected to be soon

• NDNole

@AVivier

He was loosing leverage (if he ever had any) with every good game ekler had. Yes this does muck things up just a little.

• thedkexperience

@AVivier said...

No way he’s active right? I already wanted to avoid Ekeler but now I really want to avoid Ekeler.

• AVivier

@NDNole said...

@AVivier

He was loosing leverage (if he ever had any) with every good game ekler had. Yes this does muck things up just a little.

Schefter is saying Gordon is coming back, but doesn’t list a date. Should be safe for Ekeler this week. Good luck to the season long players tho lol.

“Chargers’ RB “(player-popup #melvin-gordon)Melvin Gordon”:/players/melvin-gordon-21773’s holdout could soon be coming to an end, though no final decisions have made when to report, per league sources. He had planned to return at some point in October, but could soon be moving up his reporting date.”

• AVivier

@thedkexperience said...

No way he’s active right? I already wanted to avoid Ekeler but now I really want to avoid Ekeler.

I think we are still good for this week with Ekeler.

• econbrah11

@AVivier said...

Lol the dude saw his value decrease every week. He let his team down and now he saw Ekeler crush it. Panic mode activated

• DC2380

@AVivier said...

Yeah I saw Idiot “Rapport” tweet that. Man that kills all my ekler shares, but I have Gordon in my dynasty league….

• SteeloCity

They have Wayne Gallman 32% owned on the main slate for FD. Lol might be an easy week of making money boys.

• Ace15

@SteeloCity said...

They have Wayne Gallman 32% owned on the main slate for FD. Lol might be an easy week of making money boys.

Fading Gallman into the Abyss, don’t care if i get burned. He’s not breaking the slate, if he does I will quit DFS.

• mtdurham

Week 4 I’ve got a knew strategery.

Fool me once, 4th down punts.
    Fool me twice, Take Better Advice
    Fool me three times, I’ll commit hate crimes
    Fool me thoroughly, no more effing Todd Guroughly.

• AVivier

@SteeloCity said...

38% on DK!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).