1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thedkexperience

@squidkill said...

Eagles are NOT winning tonight either deebo

Yes they are

• mike42

@squidkill said...

Somebody “wants a piece of Pats/Buffalo game” two of the top defenses in the AFC—— interesting angle

I think Rex-White combine for 20 carries and 12 plus tgts, 2 TD’s and NE destroys BUF. What do you think? Is Sony going to ruin my thesis? If he doesn’t see a lot of touches, either Rex or White should get 25 Dk points and both should do well.

• thedkexperience

@SteeloCity said...

I’m entering just one lineup on the FanDuel milli and having a tough time deciding. Do you go with Goff paired with any of the trio of wideouts (favoring Woods/Kupp atm), or do you go the Mahomes with Watkins/Kelce?

Is your goal to cash? All of those are good options.

Is your goal to win a million bucks with a single bullet? Then scratch both and put in the stupidest LU you can imagine – Miami stack baby, yeah! – and buy some vodka.

• thedkexperience

Re – “The Million”

I play 1 or 2 LUs a week in the million only under the assumption that if my main LU ever breaks 200 and I don’t have it in there I’ll throw myself off my balcony. All I’m really doing is expecting a min cash because I’m not going balls out crazy on it. In those $5 single entries though, holy shit I do some crazy stuff.

Probably backwards from most people but, once again, I’m a lunatic. Don’t be me. Or do, cause it’s fun.

• marker0357

@mike42 said...

I don’t think EK will be real chalky. The sentiment seems to be fade him because he will be resting for 1/4 or 1/2 the game. WIth Zeke not smashing last week and Pollard smashing, it feels like recency bias is leading people away from the best matchup on the board out of the high priced guys. IDk what they have him projected at ownership wise but I’ll take the under, every single podcast I’ve listened to has said to play Jackson and I’ve yet to hear one say play Ekeler.

I actually think Miami makes a game of it. I think they cover the 16-161/2. If they stay close enough, at least until Q4, Ekler will cover his salary easily IMO. I am probably the only one rocking this thought but I can see where MIA may even pull off the big upset. Crazier things have happened. LAC hasn’t exactly been a rocket ship thus far and that’s a helluva long road trip for a 10:00am west coast game time.

• econbrah11

I think Kenny Stills is a good pivot from Fuller. He plays the majority of his snaps in the slot so it will be a favorable matchup for him. In a high scoring game I can see him score on a deep ball.

• theghostofveebs

@squidkill said...

Somebody “wants a piece of Pats/Buffalo game” two of the top defenses in the AFC—— interesting angle

Gamblers should take note that the Patriots fullback was put on IR Monday.

Don’t be surprised by a 16-13 Bills victory; I won’t.

The DFS play here is fullbacks and kickers.

• mike42

@marker0357 said...

I actually think Miami makes a game of it. I think they cover the 16-161/2. If they stay close enough, at least until Q4, Ekler will cover his salary easily IMO. I am probably the only one rocking this thought but I can see where MIA may even pull off the big upset. Crazier things have happened. LAC hasn’t exactly been a rocket ship thus far and that’s a helluva long road trip for a 10:00am west coast game time.

We spent a page or 2 talking about Miami making this game, Surprisingly (or not), a lot of people, including myself, seem to think they can compete in this one. The Chargers were the only team to lose to Cleveland one year. Anyway, you are not alone which means we might be in trouble.

• Ace15

After countless hrs of research I have landed on DK Metcalf and Mike Williams to win the Milly this weekend.

• squidkill

@Mike 42

Pats vs Bills is a stay away game for me- Devlin on IR/ Banged up OL betting angle take the points

• Dafalcs34

Bills wont be winning this game.

• fitz2k2

Jlo n shakira performing superbowl halftime

• TJRhodes

@Ace15 said...

After countless hrs of research I have landed on DK Metcalf and Mike Williams to win the Milly this weekend.

I have Diggs as the late night hammer in half my lineups. YOLO

• NDNole

@econbrah11 said...

I think Kenny Stills is a good pivot from Fuller. He plays the majority of his snaps in the slot so it will be a favorable matchup for him. In a high scoring game I can see him score on a deep ball.

Pivot from fuller? Fuller wont be high owned in the first place lol.

• JSteele

@squidkill said...

@Mike 42

Pats vs Bills is a stay away game for me- Devlin on IR/ Banged up OL betting angle take the points

It’s funny that the Bills barely beat the Jets, Giants and Bengals and are now considered a good team.

• mike42

Surprised how many people think Allen will get insane usage again this week. Houston was literally starting a guy off the street and Rivers goes to him when games are tight. He’s got a good cover corner on him this week who should bounce back from last week’s poor showing while top 10 Pick M. WIlliams will have a scrub on him. T. Benjamin a candidate to catch a long one too. RB’s should be open as well. Allen is an easy fade this week.

• superjon

@thedkexperience said...

Yes they are

No they aren’t

• thedkexperience

@fitz2k2 said...

Jlo n shakira performing superbowl halftime

+800 on a wardrobe malfunction

• econbrah11

@NDNole said...

Pivot from fuller? Fuller wont be high owned in the first place lol.

IDK his name was mentionned a few pages back.

• thedkexperience

@superjon said...

No they aren’t

Yes they are. :)

• econbrah11

@mike42 said...

Surprised how many people think Allen will get insane usage again this week. Houston was literally starting a guy off the street and Rivers goes to him when games are tight. He’s got a good cover corner on him this week who should bounce back from last week’s poor showing while top 10 Pick M. WIlliams will have a scrub on him. T. Benjamin a candidate to catch a long one too. RB’s should be open as well. Allen is an easy fade this week.

WR1 smashed vs Miami. A scenario where both Allen and Ekeler smash is entirely possible

• squidkill

Buffalo does this every year- Nobody but their moronic fans think they are any good- BUT they might be catching NE at a good time-

I’m thinking more of a 20-10 20-13 type game – I may tease the Bills up and the Ravens down That would be my call

• BlitzburghBeatdown

@mike42
    “Surprised how many people think Allen will get insane usage again this week. Houston was literally starting a guy off the street and Rivers goes to him when games are tight. He’s got a good cover corner on him this week who should bounce back from last week’s poor showing while top 10 Pick M. WIlliams will have a scrub on him. T. Benjamin a candidate to catch a long one too. RB’s should be open as well. Allen is an easy fade this week”.

Long time lurker – the guy off the street, is he starting again? If so, who’s the Carolina beneficiary?

• SteeloCity

@thedkexperience said...

Is your goal to cash? All of those are good options.

Is your goal to win a million bucks with a single bullet? Then scratch both and put in the stupidest LU you can imagine – Miami stack baby, yeah! – and buy some vodka.

Lol I appreciate your insight my man. My goal is to cash, even if it’s the min, it’s profit and I can build the bankroll up. Those crazy plays I save for the smaller entries. I don’t wanna just throw $9 out the window for nothing.

• deeebo

I just realized I have both Mike Williams and Ekeler in my cash lineup. I wonder if
    i should pivot from Mike Williams to maybe someone like Will Fuller. And then i can actually go from Goff to wilson at qb. i have a hard time believing Ekeler and Williams will both have good games. Especially Williams. My other wrs are mclauren and sheperd

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).