1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• deeebo

@Njsum1 said...

What’s his price…still priced like a backup or has kyrie missed more than 2 games in a row 😉

#bestofalldfs 🏀

yes thats why i was like why are saying scary terry in nfl lol. but i got it. also scary terry in the nba is 🗑

• superstars92

@SteeloCity said...

I got you brother. RG has Fitz at 15%, Allen at 22%, and McLaurin at 8%.

Alright thanks cool. Wait so I had Fitz’s projection exactly matching RG? Lol I feel special. Yea not surprised at Keenan. Guy just gets 12+ targets every game.

I actually thought McLaurin would be higher, so I think I’ll just go overweight him and underweight Fitz (or matching) since I think McLaurin has more upside. Fitz is way safer as a possession slot receiver but he has Kirk to contend for who’s more of the boom or bust guy.

• theghostofveebs

Hey, I’ve got an idea. Let’s go ahead and throw Jay Gruden and Daniel Snyder out of the league. I’ve got friends who are Redskins fans.

• Way2fast23

@SteeloCity said...

Who you like instead? I have a lot of scary terry

My only lock is Brown if Denzel Ward sits. Really loving Kenny Stills as my gpp flyer as I feel like they’re slowly turning Fuller into a possession receiver. Also think Mecole Hardman may get behind the Lions secondary a few times.

• Way2fast23

@theghostofveebs said...

Hey, I’ve got an idea. Let’s go ahead and throw Jay Gruden and Daniel Snyder out of the league. I’ve got friends who are Redskins fans.

I live right outside of DC, the last 6 years of Gruden has been the worst. He’s not a head coach period, not sure why Bruce and Dan are so damn blind to see that.

• Logan7777

LAC defense on DK is the most expensive this week. They haven’t done much so far this season but everybody is beating up on MIA. Every Def against MIA so far has racked up their most points against them. Anything to think it changes this week?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Allen playing in the slot, doesn’t that leave Xavien Howard on Williams? Why the love

Just read that Allen runs 63% of his routes in the slot while the Xman barely goes there. And Howard looked “disinterested” last week anyway. Maybe one of a few unhappy campers in Miami? I get the west to east coast narrative, but I think that’s aged a bit, especially for LA. And after a tough loss at home last week, I think the “Chargers will overlook Dolphins” narrative will be put to rest. Maybe Miami stays close-ish for a bit but in the end I can see a 34-13 LA victory, which at least on this forum puts me in a minority

• squidkill

@deeebo said...

yes thats why i was like why are saying scary terry in nfl lol. but i got it. also scary terry in the nba is 🗑

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Lesean Mccoy a good low owned cash game lock? Lions are getting destroyed at RB.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Btw I’m basically planning on Mclaurin not playing this week, maybe you should plan on that this week. He sprung a Hammy injury in practice

• Logan7777

Btw I’m basically planning on Mclaurin not playing this week, maybe you should plan on that this week. He sprung a Hammy injury in practice

Check his practice status tomorrow and then make the decision. No negative vibes Moriarty!

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I know but it popped up in practice not on Sunday meaning, very little recovery time. Be careful

• superstars92

@Logan7777 said...

LAC defense on DK is the most expensive this week. They haven’t done much so far this season but everybody is beating up on MIA. Every Def against MIA so far has racked up their most points against them. Anything to think it changes this week?

There aren’t many enticing defenses this week, unlike previous weeks.

• callmetouch

Mercedes at 5% ownership. Let’s get in the end zone!

• Logan7777

I know but it popped up in practice not on Sunday meaning, very little recovery time. Be careful

Always check the inactives list 90 mins before game time. Have Plan B in place to adjust at the last minute. Saved my butt a few times.

• squidkill

Philly scum. Dirtbag hits

• P0key

Lesean Mccoy a good low owned cash game lock? Lions are getting destroyed at RB.

I like Mccoy because everyone feels he is a TD vulture.. everyone wants him to just be washed up and go away…i’d take the low price and ceiling for GPPs.. KC’s offense can be a dice roll as to who goes off…

• dimestorez

I’m starting to really like Diggs this week against Chicago. The Vikings clearly want to run it, but if Cook gets shut down early, Diggs could be a great tournament option. Should go heavily under owned too.

• jcotdl

@theghostofveebs said...

I am a Redskins fan, and one who can admit fault on our behalf. I vote we should win this week.

• Simplebitz

Eagles have so much class. Good for them finally knocking out their own player.

• thedkexperience

Told you they’d win.

• Simplebitz

Great win for the Eagles. They’re top tier. Everyone rejoice for the most respected team ever!

• superstars92

So Scary Terry has an injury? I guess I can’t choose him in cash anymore. Gotta remake my team. I had a team I really liked.

• superstars92

@Njsum1 said...

Right, but it could be a lot of Chris Carson if Arizona is catching a beat down

Chris Carson is the most overrated DFS NFL player ever (yes I did go underweight on him, so I’m not just mad he screwed me over last week). I don’t see what’s so special about him except Seattle wants to run the ball. He’s literally one more fumble away from being benched for the rest of the year.

• superstars92

@mtdurham said...

It’s because of roster construction…. here’s the thing… let’s say you have 3-4 RB’s priced in the $8800 – $9400 range….. those guys are in a precarious situation because they can score 25-30 FPS and still be completely irrelevant because someone else scored 40 FPS and “squeezed them out” of all the top lineups because of pricing constraints…. so he can have a good game and still be a bad play….

When you take all those 30-40 point guys out of the expensive slots….. it becomes more likely that if you put up 25-30 FPS then you can “be squeezed in” to the optimals because you have literally dozens of guys at multiple positions and price points who will work to fit you in….

If you were to look at a Monte Carlo simulation It just becomes a basic math problem. Well, perhaps an “advanced” math problem. But if he puts up 25-30 FPS and you don’t have him? It’s just a “fllat out” problem.

Or you can just pay up for 3 WRs though. It depends. For cash standpoint, obviously CMC will be 90% owned.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).