1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JTAx33

Are we entering Paul Richardson chalk week?

• monarch

Richardson looks good on price and volume. The Giants D might do some stuff if Richardson is the Redskins best available skill player

• monarch

I hope a lot of GPP LUs have Richardson, Preston Williams and Gallman together.

• S7ubs

@squidkill said...

“”“Very interesting week. Lots of smash spots/players/games. Gonna have to spread it around more than I’d like, and hope I sneak one to the top, or else I’ll just be paying the rake weekend.”“”“

Wow- total opposite take- I think there is a small concentrate games and players this week. Very small field very select games I want to attack- Total opposite.

100% agree. Eye popping matchups. No need to get creative and cute this week

• jryda7

@monarch said...

Richardson looks good on price and volume. The Giants D might do some stuff if Richardson is the Redskins best available skill player

The giants D typically get destroyed in the first half and then makes solid adjustments in the second half (last week for example, Evans was basically shut down second half other than (not to undermine it) the last big play) so he may still have time to get his

• Ace15

Don’t understand the Prich love even if scary Terry is out. Just fade that WASH side and move on somewhere else. Paul Richardson is not breaking the slate. I actually hope he becomes chalk now.I’m going to have 0% Gallman, 0% Prich, and underweight on Shep/Engram. There are better smash spots with higher upside.

• monarch

Watch the Skins knock Daniel Jones out on the first drive and Eli plays almost the whole game.

• Zwalt83

What do you guys think about an ATL Stack Ryan Jones and Hooper at home against TEN
    Let me know your thoughts

• thedkexperience

@monarch said...

Watch the Skins knock Daniel Jones out on the first drive and Eli plays almost the whole game.

Gallman would instantly go from 0-1 target for 1 point to 10-12 targets for, well, 10 points.

• AVivier

Justin Jackson in a walking boot. A lot of injuries this week.

• wafflesandbeer

Not too hard, but you have to really pay down at Defense and pray.

• Supanice

@thedkexperience said...

For what it’s worth, always keep in mind that the worst player in the NBA or NFL would be Wilt Chamberlain in your local rec league.

My buddy played D1, tried out for but didn’t make the Celtics, and at 35 can casually dunk at 6’1

Which is part of the reason I’m so against this “next man up” mentality with running backs. Everyone thought Conner was going to easily replace leveon, or ekeler will last a full season with Gordon’s usuage.

There is a very big gap between these elite athletes despite what a “ypc” stat might say.

• Ace15

@AVivier said...

Ekler Lockkkkkk, this can’t be real? If Jackson is in a walking boot I’m 100% Ekler this week.

• squidkill

“”“”“” Ekler Lockkkkkk, this can’t be real? If Jackson is in a walking boot I’m 100% Ekler this week.”“”

Just means Melvin Gordon ! ALLL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JTAx33

Ugh I wanted to be off of Ekeler but that’s certainly no longer the case

• Njsum1

@JTAx33 said...

Ugh I wanted to be off of Ekeler but that’s certainly no longer the case

If Melvin isn’t playing and Jackson is out, that would certainly narrow it down a bit

• ssilberman2012

@Ace15 said...

Ekler Lockkkkkk, this can’t be real? If Jackson is in a walking boot I’m 100% Ekler this week.

yeah its a lock button

• ssilberman2012

@Ace15 said...

If Jackson is in a walking boot I’m 100% Ekler this week.

maybe he’s Marlon Macking it

• ssilberman2012

@Zwalt83 said...

What do you guys think about an ATL Stack Ryan Jones and Hooper at home against TEN
    Let me know your thoughts

in a huge GPP yes. run it back with Corey Davis. He will have no ownership.

• dominicanpapi

Wondering if Trai Turner being out would have an affect at all on CMC?

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

“”“”“” Ekler Lockkkkkk, this can’t be real? If Jackson is in a walking boot I’m 100% Ekler this week.”“”

Just means Melvin Gordon ! ALLL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ok squid?

• econbrah11

@AVivier said...

I guess Ekeler is a must play then

• Ace15

@econbrah11 said...

I guess Ekeler is a must play then

I think the question now becomes, if he’s 50+% owned do you fade……and just gain leverage that way…at that price point him busting could kill your lineup…

• ssilberman2012

for full slate cash do you think CMC or Zeke is priority in half PPR formats? I don’t like that over half of CMC’s points came on one play last week

• SteeloCity

@Ace15 said...

Don’t understand the Prich love even if scary Terry is out. Just fade that WASH side and move on somewhere else. Paul Richardson is not breaking the slate. I actually hope he becomes chalk now.I’m going to have 0% Gallman, 0% Prich, and underweight on Shep/Engram. There are better smash spots with higher upside.

Who do you like then?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).