1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TopDawgs07

@thedkexperience said...

I think what he is saying is that the touts and general public fish players are always low on Ingram. Why? Hell if I know. The guy is great. ESPN hates him too and never ever disregard how far Mathew Berry and the CTE crew from ESPN can push the public. They are the “experts” after all.

Due to that his ownership will be very low like last week where he was just 6%. I’m playing him in cash with CMC, Ingram and Jacobs but very few other people will.

I’m wondering what you think of each more towards GPP. Ingram’s ownership still makes him pretty enticing as a GPP option. Without having Saquon, Kamara, or Zeke, I’m assuming CMC’s ownership is the most among all RB’s. Jacobs is probably seeing decent ownership due to his value.

• thedkexperience

If Jackson isn’t playing ignore every possible thing I wrote about Ekeler and play him everywhere in everything.

• PaperStacking92

@Zwalt83 said...

What do you guys think about an ATL Stack Ryan Jones and Hooper at home against TEN
    Let me know your thoughts

Add the Falcons defense as well I smell shutout

• thedkexperience

@TopDawgs07 said...

I’m wondering what you think of each more towards GPP. Ingram’s ownership still makes him pretty enticing as a GPP option. Without having Saquon, Kamara, or Zeke, I’m assuming CMC’s ownership is the most among all RB’s. Jacobs is probably seeing decent ownership due to his value.

I think all are great GPP options. CMC is James Harden. While he may not be the most points per dollar on the day he stands the greatest chance at the best volume of points.

Ingram will be under 10% and Jacobs will likely be near that as well. I can’t listen to a podcast that doesn’t have someone yelling about Wayne Gallman.

All that said … the Ekeler news about Jackson’s boot changes literally everything.

• econbrah11

@thedkexperience said...

If Jackson isn’t playing ignore every possible thing I wrote about Ekeler and play him everywhere in everything.

Crazy thought but Mike Williams and Travis Benjamin did not practice yet this week. So the Chargers offense in basically Ekeler, Allen and Dontrell Inman. I know Miami is very very bad but is there a point where too much injuries on offense becomes a problem?

Is it a case of playing both Ekeler and Allen? Or a complete fade?

• wilks3579

@TopDawgs07 said...

I’m assuming CMC’s ownership is the most among all RB’s. Jacobs is probably seeing decent ownership due to his value.

CMC, Ekler and Gallman will be the most owned RB’s.

Josh Jacobs is not on most people’s radar. He will have very low ownership in a very good spot. Perfect GPP play

• Supanice

@Ace15 said...

I think the question now becomes, if he’s 50+% owned do you fade……and just gain leverage that way…at that price point him busting could kill your lineup…

For those of us that got killed by fading CMac last week I might force Ekeler in and try to beat the rest of the field elsewhere. I was loving the narrative of Chargers going east for 1pm start vs worst team are in a prime upset spot..

But for cash you can do worse than the RB with 40 point upside vs the worst team in the league.

• thedkexperience

@econbrah11 said...

Crazy thought but Mike Williams and Travis Benjamin did not practice yet this week. So the Chargers offense in basically Ekeler, Allen and Dontrell Inman. I know Miami is very very bad but is there a point where too much injuries on offense becomes a problem?

I’m locking them both in if it plays out like it looks and not thinking twice.

• PaperStacking92

That Todd Gurley Ham game is gonna happen sooner or later just like Will Fuller. Gonna have them both in a lineup for shits and giggles.

• Ace15

@thedkexperience said...

I’m locking them both in if it plays out like it looks and not thinking twice.

Right…Seriously….I have a headache…I think im just going to split all my LU’s. 50/50…

• techndiego

Lived in San Diego forever….. Trying to think of a time Rivers was taken out of a game because it was a blowout. Check that….. trying to think of a time the Chargers were in such command of a game they had it locked up in the late 3rd or early 4th. I think Mike has a great point. I’m catching up on yesterday’s posts, but now I see JJ is in a walking boot. Yea, Mike has a great point!

• realphipps

For DK, Awesemo has McCaffery, Ekler, Gallman as top 3 owned RBs, all at over 20% (before Jackson in a boot news).

Johnson 17%, Mack 15%, Fournette 14%.

Keenan Allen 29% and Dissly 22% as top owned WR and TE.

• techndiego

@mike42 said...

I don’t think it ends with a shootout or blowout, I think Mia brings pressure to take advantage of LAC’s crappy O-line, makes a couple of big plays on O Vs LAC’s banged-up secondary and keeps this close. This LAC team isn’t as good as last years, it might be by years end, just not now.

Everyone talking about how bad MIA is but nobody is talking about how they’ve played the toughest schedule in the NFL so far. BALT, NE, and DAL is a crazy 3 game stretch. They played with DAL last week for a 1/2 and I think they play with LAC for 4 quarters. Last week Pollard played well so everyone is thinking play J. Jackson this week. Dal is a better team than LAC, played at home and had an elite O-line. LAC is a very average team that lacks depth, heading to South Beach and has a bottom 3 O-line.

The fact that Ek and Jacksons ownerships are going to be in the stratosphere is a mistake. It would sense to me that they reward EK this week for making MG3 very easy to forget.

This post has aged brilliantly as of today with JJ in a walking boot

• thedkexperience

@PaperStacking92 said...

That Todd Gurley Ham game is gonna happen sooner or later just like Will Fuller. Gonna have them both in a lineup for shits and giggles.

TB is really, really good against the run. They even limited CMAC to like 6 points.

• ssilberman2012

@econbrah11 said...

if the Vegas total doesn’t move much, which is what I would assume, then I will be extremely overweight over a chalky Inman. Production would theoretically go to him. Idk who else is on the depth chart i have not looked.

• NDNole

Call me crazy but I actually did a lineup with both KC rb’s and im gonna keep it.

• noddy

I don’t have Gallman in my cash lineup. Should I just quit DFS now?

• thedkexperience

(Ignore this post as people like to play around on Twitter)

• thedkexperience

@noddy said...

I don’t have Gallman in my cash lineup. Should I just quit DFS now?

Gallman stinks. The touts that are saying to use him should quit, not you.

• SteeloCity

So are we playing Dontrelle Inman now?

• NDNole

I hope inman, gallman and ekler are all super high owned along with prich. Should almost guarantee a min cash just fading them.

• AVivier

Mike Williams and Justin Jackson both confirmed OUT

• monarch

The next man up for the Chargers projects to be Troymaine Pope. He is 3k this week

• Ace15

@AVivier said...

Mike Williams and Justin Jackson both confirmed OUT

WOWWW, I had tons of Mike Williams. I can’t bring myself to play Inman….Ekler/Allen for all the monies….or just fade wow…Someone give me some takes and be convincing. p[ease…

• thedkexperience

@NDNole said...

I hope inman, gallman and ekler are all super high owned along with prich. Should almost guarantee a min cash just fading them.

This is why I play both the Thurs/Mon and Main. I’ll put some chalky LUs in the first one since 20% of the field is dead already because they thought stacking 7 players from one game where only 2 went off was a good idea (and Howard was only 0.9% owned so it was really just Adams) and get a bit wacky in the main.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).