1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

This week reminds me of a NBA slate. Value has opened up…everyone wants to play the value plus the high priced guys, Then its the 6k guys who all crush and I’m left scratching my head the next morning…why didn’t I do that?

I can’t play Inman because #teamjamthemin is not that attractive. Its not 2017 Zeke/Gurley where we just knew they were going to post 75 DK points between them.

I feel kinda forced to play Ekeler and Allen some because everyone else is doing it but they are very unattractive GPP plays for someone like me. I’m not going to build 70 Ekeler LUs and get any kind of leverage. I’m better off hoping my 5k running backs just finish within 10 DK points of them and gain ground at the other spots.

• monarch

And how is Stafford now questionable with a hip? Did he play 36 holes yesterday or something?

• bcjmu

@TopDawgs07 said...

I still worry about a hamstring injury on a speed WR. I already had some concern with the NYG/Wash game before the injury news. It’s a divisional game which can tend to be a lower scoring game at times. McLaurin is on a historic rookie pace through 3 weeks. I can’t help but feel he might be due for a regression this week.

I’d worry about the hammy for sure… but those two defenses are awful.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

And how is Stafford now questionable with a hip? Did he play 36 holes yesterday or something?

Stafford played with a broken back last year. He’ll play with a bad hip. Lions have nothing at back-up QB. So, he’ll play with one leg if he has to. Now, if he really is hurt that bad it could impact his ability though and the way this game plays out. I’m sure he’s fine though.

• HoodsFromTheWood

All the doom and gloom here over the Chargers, maybe this’ll uplift you

https://youtu.be/q7vtWB4owdE

I know you all can overcome this setback

• Ace15

I’m leaning towards being underweight on LAC guys. I think there is more upside to fading them than not. Feels like there will be a massive edge if those guys dud or just have average games. MIA is due to play better and this is in MIA. Hm for that reason I’m out on LAC.

• dominicanpapi

Can you imagine locking in the Chargers earlier in the week on the FD Survivor Pool? Still think the Chargers win, but it wouldn’t shock me if Miami pulls off the upset.

• econbrah11

But let’s be real. The Chargers are 1-2 and now they face Miami. They absolutely need to win this one so they’ll put the ball in the hands of their playmakers. I think both Ekeler and Allen are still firmly in play

• deeebo

Melvin Gordon might play sunday …are u effing kidding me

• monarch

Ya, one wants to win and the other wants to lose.

Another thing that is a red flag for Ekeler is that the Dolphins have only allowed 11 receptions to running backs on 13 targets this season and they’ve played vs James White and Zeke/Pollard. That’s where Ek gets most of his points. Maybe it is their scheme or maybe everything else is so easy that there is no need to resort to dump offs to the running back.

• queensfinest

ty hilton is doubtful. what wr on the colts is a good cheap option to play?

• noddy

How do I find someone who’s worse than me in the h2h $109 contest on DK?

• PaperStacking92

TY Hilton listed doubtful. Deon Cain ham and Marlon Mack looking really really nicer now

• monarch

@queensfinest said...

ty hilton is doubtful. what wr on the colts is a good cheap option to play?

Of all of their receivers…most likely Deon Cain. The TEs probably have a nice day as well

Edit: I’m gonna play some Cain…I’ll play him before Inman.

• PaperStacking92

Rashaad Penny Q with that hamstring. Carson could have one more week without him

• Supanice

@noddy said...

How do I find someone who’s worse than me in the h2h $109 contest on DK?

Pull up their entries from past weeks in the $250 to $1050 double ups and 50-50s, but I should warn you, you will notice a lot of lineup sharing from IRL friends.

It is probably a better return to max out 200 person 50-50s and the 1 3 and 5 head to heads first.

• noddy

@Supanice said...

Pull up their entries from past weeks in the $250 to $1050 double ups and 50-50s, but I should warn you, you will notice a lot of lineup sharing from IRL friends.

It is probably a better return to max out 200 person 50-50s and the 1 3 and 5 head to heads first.

Thanks I’ll max those instead.

• Agent47

I still like both Allen and Ekeler a lot, but if I had to pick one to be a fade candidate, I’d pick Ekeler. I’m basing that on the possibility, however slim it may be, that Gordon and/or one of the other backup RBs maybe steal a few touches in case the Chargers are worried about over-working Ekeler against such a weak opponent.

In the passing game, though, who else would Rivers trust besides Allen? They’re down to their 3rd string TE, and I had to look up the names of the other WRs after Inman. Yeah, I suppose Inman could get a few looks but not enough to make me think Allen would be a bad play. IMHO, fading Allen this week would fall into the category of getting too cute and/or overthinking it.

• noddy

@Supanice said...

Should I stay away from the huge multi entry double ups and just stick to the single entry ones?

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@dominicanpapi said...

Can you imagine locking in the Chargers earlier in the week on the FD Survivor Pool? Still think the Chargers win, but it wouldn’t shock me if Miami pulls off the upset.

It’s kind of funny as I picked the Chargers in Week 1 so I was forced to fade this game in Survivor this week. You better bet I’m pulling hard for a Dolphins win. It would wipe out 90 percent of the field. 😂

• SteeloCity

Anyone like Delanie Walker? Frees up some space and should see targets. If I remember correctly Ertz put up a decent game against the Falcons on a Sunday night a few weeks back.

• PaperStacking92

“I’ve said all along there’s a chance,” Chargers coach Anthony Lynn told the media Friday, via NFL Media. “He’s looked fine. He’s in good shape, but he hasn’t been practicing football, so obviously he’s not ready to go back in there and carry the load right now, but you never know, he may have to.”

Gordon hasn’t been “sitting around,” but he’s not in “a game shape.” So the Chargers want to be “careful with if he plays, how much he plays, and if he even plays,” Lynn said.

• monarch

Jacoby Brissett is going to have a big game and nobody will play him. The Raiders are a pass funnel, they will stack the box and dare Parris Campbell and Deon Cain to beat them…and they will.

• jcotdl

Keenan is gonna sponge all the ownership away from Julio, Hopkins and Odell. Say that out loud. It just has to be a pivot to the other three for me because although Keenan is in a premium spot I can’t go over the field so I think I have to fade. Maybe a bit, but give me all the Julio and Hopkins.

• PaperStacking92

@SteeloCity said...

Anyone like Delanie Walker? Frees up some space and should see targets. If I remember correctly Ertz put up a decent game against the Falcons on a Sunday night a few weeks back.

If we’re talking DK I’d rather use Austin Hooper on the other side. Tennessee has allowed a TD to TEs in every game they’ve played.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).