1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@kps3205s said...

DK single LU GPP only.

Anyone else considering Larry Fitzgerald? From what I read he should be matched up against Jamar Taylor when in the slot and Taylor rates out as the 3rd worst CB according to PFF per the article.

Running him, Kupp and the Rams DST to have some late game exposure while leaving $500 on the table. It feels a little off as normally I leave $100-200 on the table. Would have to change to Kirk from Fitgerald in order to get Goff as my QB and right now going with Jones paired up with Sheppard. The change would use all of the salary.

Paying down on the RB position this week and only using 2 and WR this week in the flex.

Any thoughts? Good luck to everyone this week.

Lol you’re mulling over 500 bucks? Paul Richardson can have a 30 point game at 3700 and Christian Kirk a 10 point game at 5100.

If you’re playing Gpp, you shouldn’t even look at your remaining cash, simply play who you think will get those points

• mike42

Stafford likes the slot, does Hockenson get those underneath targets if Amendola is out?

• JTAx33

@darickc said...

McLaurin is a game-time decision now. Don’t think I’m gonna risk rostering him and accept the consequences. Sucks because I was 100% all-in

Technically, but everything I’ve seen has been positive

• Njsum1

@mike42 said...

Stafford likes the slot, does Hockenson get those underneath targets if Amendola is out?

Kinda like Hockenson anyway…price, ownership, game environment

• keephustlincuz

@JTAx33 said...

Technically, but everything I’ve seen has been positive

I would like the McLaurin news soon. I may have some changes to make.

• Njsum1

@keephustlincuz said...

I would like the McLaurin news soon. I may have some changes to make.

I was playing some Paul “don’t call me Pooh” Richardson anyway for 3700

• jolokia

No one on Chris Thompson today? EZ lock in GPPs. Hoping he’s less than 5%.

• ASitar

MJJ is a sneaky good pivot off of Golladay and has big play ability. On that game – Robinson or Hardmann on the other side? Or just go Walker in Flex??

• monarch

@jolokia said...

Most people want more than than 14.8 DK points out of their RB position. He’s a lock for nothing

• keephustlincuz

@jolokia said...

If McLaurin is out you can bump that 5% up to %10.

• Smallchimp

@monarch said...

Most people want more than than 14.8 DK points out of their RB position. He’s a lock for nothing

The biggest issue is that you only have 2 (+1) RB spots and spending it on someone like Chris Thompson can end up capping your upside while someone within a $1K range of his price has much more upside. Thompson is always an option, but lock is a strong word for it

• monarch

Plus the Giants are dead last in opponents RB targets on the year. Thompson will garner more targets than what they have been allowing but on the season they’ve yielded a total of ten targets.

• squidkill

People like Mack ?

• ASitar

@squidkill said...

People like Mack ?

Yes, do you? 20-25 carries and 4-5 targets?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Plus the Giants are dead last in opponents RB targets on the year. Thompson will garner more targets than what they have been allowing but on the season they’ve yielded a total of ten targets.

Yes. It’s all about game script. I would think part of that is because the Giants have an awful secondary and teams have been playing with a lead so using the RB as a safety valve has not been needed by their opponents.

If the game stays close this week, and especially if McLaurin gives it a go, the targets won’t be there for Thompson as much. If McLaurin plays and the game is tight, it’ll be more AP, McLaurin, Quinn, Davis, P-Rich then Thompson.

• jolokia

@monarch said...

If you think CT’s ceiling is 15 points you’re very mistaken.

• monarch

@squidkill said...

People like Mack ?

I’m not on him. He may get there but the Raiders load the box and get beat over the top

• thedkexperience

When it’s 3 hours before kickoff and you’ve risked 99% of your season’s winnings in a colossal fail of bankroll management.

• Smallchimp

@jolokia said...

If you think CT’s ceiling is 15 points you’re very mistaken.

I’d imagine that’s more so his “typical good day” projection than a ceiling.

• NDNole

I have to put holloywood brown in a lineup due to the browns secondary injuries. Or do i? Decisions decisions.

• noddy

If McLaurin isn’t 100% or doesn’t play does it hurt Keenum a lot?

• squidkill

@ASitar said...

Yes, do you? 20-25 carries and 4-5 targets?

I do. Was pessimistic due to TY injury. Can’t tell if that hurts him. or helps him. Got the cash to go up to Ingram. Who I never roster

• thedkexperience

@NDNole said...

I have to put holloywood brown in a lineup due to the browns secondary injuries. Or do i? Decisions decisions.

I got him in roughly 178% of my lineups.

Or maybe it just feels that way.

• monarch

Is Kenny Stills in the slot? The Panthers slot corner is bad

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@thedkexperience said...

I got him in roughly 178% of my lineups.

Or maybe it just feels that way.

Yeah, I feel like I’ve put him in every line up I’ve built since I read Ward was unlikely to play. Pretty sure I have.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.