1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Is Kenny Stills in the slot? The Panthers slot corner is bad

Yes

• Supanice

@jolokia said...

No one on Chris Thompson today? EZ lock in GPPs. Hoping he’s less than 5%.

I’m all over all the Redskins. The reason Thompson doesn’t get 20 touches a game is he kept getting hurt, if Gruden knows he is getting fired with a loss, then Thompson is getting 25 touches and 35+ points.

Well.. unless Gruden actually wants to get fired because aren’t their contracts fully guaranteed? If they run it with AP on first and second down then we know Gruden already has a flight booked to Cabo.

• rog11sm

So far from what I am understanding the cash lieup build is going to revolve around theses players and I can only imagine the number of duplicate lineups in cash
    QB Wilson or Jones
    RB cmac/ekeler/mack/gallman/k johnson/d johnson
    WR allen/kupp/lockett/kirk or fitz/mclaughin(depending injury news)julio?
    Te dissly/engram/waller
    D chargers pats broncos
    seems pretty straight forward this week but who will be the bust plays from that group?

• realphipps

If Brandon Williams is out for Baltimore, Chubb is going to be severely under-owned. They want to feed him. He had 7 targets as a receiver last week.

• JH822547

Is Jack Doyle done? He was the leading receiver the last time it was Brisset QB with no Hilton.

I’m deffo sprinkling Ebron in but not sure whether to include Doyle.

• Njsum1

Sometimes I try and think ahead to what the highlights will be, and what all the talking heads will be saying with their 20/20 hindsight view. Mind you this is not a very scientific approach, and I don’t make the play based on this alone.

Yet can’t you just see the headline, “what did you think would happen when Patrick Mahomes plays in a dome.”

Now the chiefs may struggle or get a lead and not throw much, which is why I’m like 25% Mahomes, and there are good value plays at QB with nice upside.

Yet if you want to ask yourself, what is Mahomes upside? Go look at the best statistical passing game ever thrown by a QB, in the history of football. Then add 50 yrds and a TD to whatever that stat line is. Because, right now (in the regular season) he’s better than anyone who ever did it, and his upside is greater.

• darickc

After doing a little digging, I put McLaurin in a few LUs. I’ll just live with it

• lfn1992

Huge tilt for whom to put in my Flex position – Doyle or Cain

• monarch

Texans-Panthers onslaught is juicy.

• NDNole

@thedkexperience said...

I got him in roughly 178% of my lineups.

Or maybe it just feels that way.

Yeah im gonna have to fit him in somehow,

• mike42

@keephustlincuz said...

If McLaurin is out you can bump that 5% up to %10.

Who are the starting WR’s for the Giants outside of SHeppard?

• keephustlincuz

@mike42 said...

Who are the starting WR’s for the Giants outside of SHeppard?

I assume it’s latimer and fowler. Was that a trick question?

• NDNole

@monarch said...

Texans-Panthers onslaught is juicy.

Yup I have one that has some secret sauce to it.

• mike42

@Njsum1 said...

Sometimes I try and think ahead to what the highlights will be, and what all the talking heads will be saying with their 20/20 hindsight view. Mind you this is not a very scientific approach, and I don’t make the play based on this alone.

Yet can’t you just see the headline, “what did you think would happen when Patrick Mahomes plays in a dome.”

Now the chiefs may struggle or get a lead and not throw much, which is why I’m like 25% Mahomes, and there are good value plays at QB with nice upside.

Yet if you want to ask yourself, what is Mahomes upside? Go look at the best statistical passing game ever thrown by a QB, in the history of football. Then add 50 yrds and a TD to whatever that stat line is. Because, right now (in the regular season) he’s better than anyone who ever did it, and his upside is greater.

So you are saying you think Mahomes is a good play? That’s time none of us will ever get back.

• mike42

@realphipps said...

If Brandon Williams is out for Baltimore, Chubb is going to be severely under-owned. They want to feed him. He had 7 targets as a receiver last week.

He’s in but yes, Chubb would have been sneaky. Balt D isn’t that good anymore. Think Balt lights up the scoreboard and wouldn’t be shocked if Clev scored 21-28 plus either. Feels like a great week to play Lamar.

• superjon

@mike42 said...

So you are saying you think Mahomes is a good play? That’s time none of us will ever get back.

I think we should get past the point of questioning whether or not Mahomes is a good play every week.

He’s the best QB in the league by far, so of course he’s always a good play.

The question should be, is a good ENOUGH play? :)

• mike42

@keephustlincuz said...

I assume it’s latimer and fowler. Was that a trick question?

Not at all, was just wondering why Slayton was in play if he’s not even starting. I know he can catch a long one but playing the Giants 4th WR seems kind of silly.

• monarch

The Raiders-Colts O/U is crazy. Its within a point of Cowboys/Saints, Seahawks/Cardinals and two points of Panthers/Texans. The total has climbed 2.5 points since even with TY being basically ruled out.

• keephustlincuz

@mike42 said...

Not at all, was just wondering why Slayton was in play if he’s not even starting. I know he can catch a long one but playing the Giants 4th WR seems kind of silly.

I must have missed something. Not sure i mentioned slayton anywhere. You are hurting my brain right now.

• jolokia

@mike42 said...

You’re trying too hard. It’s Engram, Shep or Gallman. Latimer and Fowler if you want to get cute.

• Njsum1

@mike42 said...

I’m saying he’s a generational talent and in any given week could put up an all time score, will it be this week, I don’t know.

• thedkexperience

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I feel like I’ve put him in every line up I’ve built since I read Ward was unlikely to play. Pretty sure I have.

Too fast, too inexpensive. Lamar obviously loves the guy too. Maybe he gets a 2 or a 4 and I’m angry, but I won’t regret it.

People throw around 30 point upside too much but in every possible way he is setting up to lead the slate in points per dollar should things break correctly.

I like it when you don’t have to hope for a new game plan. I see no reason why his job won’t be, “go run really fast and we’ll throw it to you 25+ yards downfield repeatedly” for as long as he and Lamar stay healthy.

• monarch

All I need is Donte Jackson news and for whatever reason it’s hard to find

• keephustlincuz

@jolokia said...

You’re trying too hard. It’s Engram, Shep or Gallman. Latimer and Fowler if you want to get cute.

It’s jones, shep and engram. You are trying to use leverage against people playing gallman by hoping jones vultures his td.

At least that’s how I see it. Maybe I’m wrong.

• ASitar

Among receivers with any many targets, Jones has a higher average depth of target than everyone besides Mike Evans, Marquise Brown and Terry McLaurin. Essentially, Matthew Stafford keeps throwing bombs his way. That can lead to some huge performances as we saw last week when he cracked 100 yards versus the Eagles and I think it may happen again this week with a delicious matchup versus the Chiefs’ lackluster secondary. Not only that, but the Lions have the ideal expected game script to get them to potentially 45 pass attempts this weekend.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.