1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JSteele

@mnstone14 said...

bears or rams d for dk cash? leaning bears but minny isnt throwing much…

I like the Rams at home. I also like the Sacksonville Saduars

• TomBradyBlueMamba

So no QB has been even remotely close to successful against the Panthers. Yeah lock me up some Watson.

• Jpopp221

Which would you rather mccaffrey or Keenan allen?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

So no QB has been even remotely close to successful against the Panthers. Yeah lock me up some Watson.

If you believe that’s the rule and not the exception, then by all means…

• mnstone14

@Jpopp221 said...

Which would you rather mccaffrey or Keenan allen?

assuming ppr, allen.

• tennisstudrogie

shepard, fitz or kirk with the better floor, FD?

• TJRhodes

@NDNole said...

Because he will be next to nothing owned, he is still getting targets (about 6 or 7 a game) and there is zero doubt he will get loose sooner or later this year. This is the kind of week guys like him go off. Speedster who gets targets from a qb who isnt afraid to take risks. Its really a perfect gpp play and he isnt not a dart throw in my opinion because he isnt a speedster who gets 3 targets a game he gets double that.

Why not take a shot on Stills then who got one target less than fuller last week, more yards, and is cheaper? He’s still a speedster. I just feel people are stuck on the Fuller of last few years and it’s not necessarily apples to apples this year. I feel a dart throw is exactly what it is with the addition of Stills and the way Watson used the TEs last week. I believe Fuller will go off sometime just like you do, heck I played him in the first 3 weeks with the same thinking, but just not feeling it all things concerned. Good luck.

• noddy

@mnstone14 said...

Bears

• dmac37

DK cash, don’t want to play Allen but afraid if he goes off again the few who fade him will be on the outside looking in.

With Slay out does this become a Sammy week rather than spreading the ball out so much?

• Tcbaseballfan

@tennisstudrogie said...

shepard, fitz or kirk with the better floor, FD?

Fitz of those 3

• NDNole

I must resist to urge to go 100% hollywood so I am stepping away until lock so I dont do something stupid. Good fortune you guys. Lets go!

• jcotdl

looking back I have a little more Drake than i thought I would have..

• scott33

@mnstone14 said...

Rams, TB will most likely be throwing a lot to catch up. Winston = Turnovers

• CitizunKane

DK cash: Waller/Gallman/Ravens or Engram/Dissley/Chargers?

• KOTN26

Is Melvin over Austin considered blasphemy?

• lfn1992

@captainwacky said...

I don’t mind stars and scrubs, but a good example of a scrub I’m ok with would be inman. You still want those guys to have ceilings, which I don’t really think Hendricks has. Your theory is fine though, I’m just questioning the specific dude.

The Chargers have 2 healthy TEs and only one gets catches, that’s Hendricks. I get that the theory is to play the big dogs, but what if we have a blowout (which is what Vegas thinks)? I’m thinking Allen, Ekeler, Gordon get rotated out of good targets and production, but the one area they can’t do that is TE.

I see your point that he’s a low-ceiling guy. But at that price point you’re not looking at low ceiling, you’re looking at a shot at a high enough ceiling to pay off the investment. I just think he will

• TJRhodes

@KOTN26 said...

On DK yes, FD no.

• superjon

Next week, I’m lowering my LU’s from 150 to 100. Maybe even 50.

Constantly tweaking and rebuilding. Too much stress lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Is there news out there other than Gordon only playing in an emergency?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@lfn1992 said...

The Chargers have 2 healthy TEs and only one gets catches, that’s Hendricks. I get that the theory is to play the big dogs, but what if we have a blowout (which is what Vegas thinks)? I’m thinking Allen, Ekeler, Gordon get rotated out of good targets and production, but the one area they can’t do that is TE.

If they blow out, they’ll be running the ball and having their TE block more, I’d imagine. Granted, there is the opportunity for check downs and garbage time TE’s, I just view cheap punts as needing to have some opportunity at volume along with their random garbage time TE opportunities. Again, I’m not trying to die on this hill, just trying to work through the possibilities :)

• Luctyl99

I’m just playing ekeler. Not going to overthink it. Gordon will probably just replace the justin Jackson role for today. If he gets a touchdown so bet it

• Bigjah

In fanduel milly they are doing the bargain td. Melvin may be worth a shot for that. But if a lot of people own him them may not be worth it

• depalma13

@KOTN26 said...

Not when he’s getting the goal line carries and $4500 on FD

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@depalma13 said...

Not when he’s getting the goal line carries and $4500 on FD

Where did you see he’s getting the goal line carries?

• homers1226

colts dst or should i pivot real quick

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler