1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• IronMonkey415

What a sad looking Rams team out there today.

• Wynter12

Wow. Goff is gonna kill me in dfs and season long. Love it lol

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

Godwin. Slate broked.

• chronoxiong

So, after Godwin took a seat back last week so Mike Evans can have a hat trick, this week he wants the hat trick himself?

• Wynter12

This week has been something else

• nickbloggerman

Thank you Godwin. Surprised by the low ownership saw him talked up a lot here this week.

• damionismyname

@nickbloggerman said...

Thank you Godwin. Surprised by the low ownership saw him talked up a lot here this week.

was questionable

• ASalvaro

is Kupp taking the day off?

• bcandrws

So guess the wrong D was played between the bucs and rams. The bucs D looking better.

• yisman

Trubisky officially ruled out.

CaptMTrubisky
    ·
    26s
    Mother—

Please be seated before furthering this letter.

The barbaric Vikings have injured my non-shooting arm, however my sidearm draw is slow.

Lt. Daniel will lead the regiment to avenge me as I mend with a heavy heart in the infirmary.

Send me your strength.
    —MT

• gravitymaze

@ASalvaro said...

i knew he was a lock when the Awesemo site made him their only fade on one of their columns lol
    “Week 4 NFL DFS FADES
    Will Dissly ($3,600 DraftKings, $5,800 FanDuel)
    The Arizona Cardinals have surrendered the most fantasy points to tight ends this season with 29.27 points per game. Will Dissly is cheap and I see the logic in rostering him. However, there’s too much talent at the tight end position for me.”

What a weird statement. Not only was he cheap didn’t he have the most targets last week? Which is why I and many others played him.

• TJRhodes

People were giving Awesomo a hard time about not knowing anything about football, but maybe he’s on to something.

• mtdurham

@pdrhodes said...

How can you be 90% on a backup RB? I just couldn’t pull the trigger on him at all.

In fairness I meant to go drop like 20 of those lineups in the quarter entry and sub In gallman there. Which woulda left me only like 75% lol. But I didnt feel like doing all that work to swap $5 worth of lineups.

There was absolutely no way I was playing any mahomes or kelce at all this week so I knew I needed exposure to someone on the chiefs and the receivers seemed pricy

• yisman

one of the bigger surprises of the day was Keenan Allen and DeAndre Hopkins combining for only 89 yards. I think both played the whole game.

I have both in my best lineup at fantasydraft.

• JH822547

@gravitymaze said...

What a weird statement. Not only was he cheap didn’t he have the most targets last week? Which is why I and many others played him.

What he means is that he doesn’t have the ability to catch and run for 40 yards like Waller and Engram and put up 30+ points.

• gravitymaze

One day the Bears D will have a offense to match.

• damionismyname

@TJRhodes said...

People were giving Awesomo a hard time about not knowing anything about football, but maybe he’s on to something.

not hard when you take risk and have 200k in play every week.

• Wynter12

Annnnd it goes to Everett.

• DC2380

Damn played alot of Russ this week and he will not get the yards I was hoping for.

• IronMonkey415

RAMS are waking up.

• XxHeisenbergxX

I have a ton of Kupp and Woods

• superjon

@DC2380 said...

Damn played alot of Russ this week and he will not get the yards I was hoping for.

Beast of the Week

• thedkexperience

Sorry to anyone I may have talked off Gallman. Yikes.

Aside from that it’s been a reasonably solid day because I have a lot of CMC and Ekeler. I basically need one more Wilson TD pass to Lockett or Dissley and I should end up in the positive.

• Dfspacman

Too many lineups with Richardson, Gordon and Allen..
    I think the redskins offense would have done better with Keenum

• DC2380

Man Godwin is literally about to break the slate!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler