1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JH822547

Yeah I think it was harsh on Keenum to pull him out after a quarter.

• shades

So What do we think about the Single game contest tonight?Wish they would have put up a separate forum.I am starting with Dak and Kamara.

• bcandrws

Well had cmc and ekler, but not in the same lineup… smh chubb wasn’t even on my radar

• nsudds

@shades said...

So What do we think about the Single game contest tonight?Wish they would have put up a separate forum.I am starting with Dak and Kamara.

Running Dak/Cooper/Jarwin stack

• DC2380

Can someone explain why chubb was a good play?? Baltimore run defense that bad?

• IronMonkey415

I don’t know. I’ve been beaten to a bloody pulp all day. I’m sinking with the after noon slate as well.

I guys Amari, Dak, Ted and go from there.

• TJRhodes

@bcandrws said...

Well had cmc and ekler, but not in the same lineup… smh chubb wasn’t even on my radar

I’m still in the mindset that Balt. Def is a thing. Clearly not the case.

• DaM10

chubb is always a beast

• Supanice

Gruden has to get fired right? Is he about to start Haskins vs the Patriots to get his soul ripped out then lose to the dolphins?

• yisman

should be my best finish in a GPP thus far this season: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/5416455/96311990

Key is Godwin at 1.6%

• Dfspacman

I thought Godwin won’t do much since he was questionable with the hip injury smh

• nickbloggerman

Thanks to whoever reccomended Woods this week. Dudes getting peppered

• Dfspacman

Thought Brady will up Gordon’s game instead all Brady does is checkdown

• damionismyname

@DC2380 said...

he wasnt, just a luck box play that ppl will say was obvious.

• gravitymaze

@thedkexperience said...

Sorry to anyone I may have talked off Gallman. Yikes.

Aside from that it’s been a reasonably solid day because I have a lot of CMC and Ekeler. I basically need one more Wilson TD pass to Lockett or Dissley and I should end up in the positive.

I mean just because Gallman was cheap does not mean he was chalk. Washington was not good against the run. Now if he is cheap and you play him against the Bears who have not given up a rushing td yet, then it would be a bad play.

• Smallchimp

@gravitymaze said...

I mean just because Gallman was cheap does not mean he was chalk

I don’t think you know what chalk means. Chalk just means a popular play. Gallman was chalk. Evidently good chalk, but chalk nonetheless

• gravitymaze

Nice. What made you believe the New York D would do so well?

• mtdurham

@DC2380 said...

Baltimore run defense has been pretty darn good this far. Chubb gets a lot of volume, goalline touches, and ne can break long runs so I wouldn’t say he was a “bad play” but he prob shouldn’t have been in anyone’s core in mme. At 4% ownership he only has to succeed in that spot once every 1.5 seasons to be a profitable play.

I was 72%, $6400 Derrick henry. Who I still think was the better play but it hurts not throwing some of that exposure chubby way.

I’ve really been set on narrowing my rb plays down going forward this year though. Fanning out too much can really hurt when your plays are good but you dont smack one single lineup hard in gpp.

• P0key

Looking at Lockett and Kupp in the 4pm slate

• NDNole

@nickbloggerman said...

Thanks to whoever reccomended Woods this week. Dudes getting peppered

Yeah I was 2 out of 3 on my woods/landry/fuller smh on to next week for me.

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

holy shit what a bloodbath….

• bcandrws

@TJRhodes said...

I’m still in the mindset that Balt. Def is a thing. Clearly not the case.

I thought at least their run defense. I figured the secondary was banged up it would be a good day for obj.

• spx333

• x2

sharps got wrecked today….Vegas books made billions today just wow!!!

• jcotdl

@damionismyname said...

he wasnt, just a luck box play that ppl will say was obvious.

chubb has an 80 % snap share. uptempo game. why the luck box stuff? seems silly when a bellcow goes big it is lucky. BAL D has been shielded by their O, they’re aren’t good.

• spx333

• x2

only 1 bet in the top 10 came thru…and it was the 10th most picked game:

titans +4

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).