1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bcandrws

It may be time to rethink the Winston turning thinking. 2 big games in a row, and today on a rams D that was supposedly good secondary. He is torching them and the defense has 3 picks on goff

• callmetouch

Seahawks passing the ball when Arizona has 0 timeouts…..just run the clock ffs

• joetw

@spx333 said...

sharps were heavy on MINN +3 unreal…..

They didn’t account for an early game injury to Trubisky boosting the Bears.

• XxHeisenbergxX

If Bears had any offense at all they would be a definite Super Bowl contender..but no QB not even a decent RB.

• kdsdawg

@Supanice said...

He was on the Vance Joseph d week 1, most touts weren’t touting till week 3.

He once made me 1k by pointing out 49ers defensive line injuries so I swapped to Zeke who put up 40+

Put some respek on his name

But as most .he also has bad ones..

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Lol if I swapped Mike Evans for Chris Godwin, I’m winning a pretty high entry GPP. Still a great week for me, so can’t complain, but that variance on those 2 is huge.

• Dfspacman

Gurley now taking goalline carries in week 4

• callmetouch

Dalvin Cook please get like 10 points at least

• Sbunit

This has been one of the oddest dfs weeks I can remember

• gravitymaze

@spx333 said...

sharps were heavy on MINN +3 unreal…..

Man this team is scary. Minn knows they only have a few seconds to release that ball.

• Logan7777

@mtdurham said...

i didnt play either of those guys at all and im easily cashing the milly. Im cashing 17 of 20 in the $1…. im cashing all 3 entries in the pat mayo, im cashing all 3 entries in the DFS edge listener league… im cashing 10 of 11 lineups in the $0.25…. 18 of 20 in the dime time, basicallty all my cash lineups… im winning a 20 man private league…. im 5th in the Rotogrinders happy meal….

I only entered $147 in classic and i’m winning $350 without any of the “random guys who went off” this week…. you didnt need those guys to cash this week because htey were so low owned and TONS of bad chalk (and some “good” chalk) missed this week.

The cash lines are ultra low…. heck if you just played CMC in every lineup you had a nice head start over the field which was about as basic a decision as you could possibly have to make… there were literally no pivots so if you just got massively overweight there you’re well on your way to profitability.

heck im 64% Danny Dimes and 28% Russ Wilson, neither of whom did ANYTHING this week…im 73% waller who did nothing…78% derrick henry who did nothing…

my lineups arent even any good and they’re all basically cashing….not all of them will hold but most of them will… despite being trashy… this was a fairly easy week anyway you slice it

And how much did your Ego play win you this week?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Btw, I read somewhere on here last night that Awesemo touted to fade Austin Ekeler? Is that info correct? Because if it is, let’s just say Awesemo is winning the Wildcat right now with an Austin Ekeler lineup…

Hope you guys don’t also pay for his website…because you guys are getting played if what I read last night is true. I personally don’t really care since he has the right to say whatever and play whoever (although obviously if you have a good conscience you shouldn’t do this), but just thought this point was interesting since it was talked about last night.

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

@AVivier

I like Landry in that game. I watched the last browns game and I came away thinking there might be something to landry this week. He didn’t just get dink targets.

Aged well. Too bad I didnt listen to myself.

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

poor Lions fans….screwed again!

• Johnsonnoa73

@shades said...

So What do we think about the Single game contest tonight?Wish they would have put up a separate forum.I am starting with Dak and Kamara.

Should we fade Kamara? I’m doing one entry and heavily considering it. I should mention I am fanduel and no ppr

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

Made it to thurs and still not much talk about Woods. Woods is gonna be the late game low owned hammer that seals the deal for someone. I think its his turn this week.

Play woods and thank me later…………nah go ahead and thank me now and then thank me later.

Aging pretty darn well.

• JH822547

The amount of times I’ve played Jameis and he’s been horrible.

Good grief.

• spx333

• x2

@superstars92 said...

Lol if I swapped Mike Evans for Chris Godwin, I’m winning a pretty high entry GPP. Still a great week for me, so can’t complain, but that variance on those 2 is huge.

link? we wanna sweat with ‘ya…

• DC2380

And just like that! EVANS TD!!!

• kdsdawg

So which one of you sharps picked this TB onslaught?

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

Btw, I read somewhere on here last night that Awesemo touted to fade Austin Ekeler? Is that info correct? Because if it is, let’s just say Awesemo is winning the Wildcat right now with an Austin Ekeler

Hope you guys don’t also pay for his website…because you guys are getting played if what I read last night is true.

He was his Fade of the Week

• spx333

• x2

@superstars92 said...

Btw, I read somewhere on here last night that Awesemo touted to fade Austin Ekeler? Is that info correct? Because if it is, let’s just say Awesemo is winning the Wildcat right now with an Austin Ekeler

Hope you guys don’t also pay for his website…because you guys are getting played if what I read last night is true.

i followed that post up with ‘fade ekeler’ really means ‘lock ekeler’…

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@spx333 said...

link? we wanna sweat with ‘ya…

Huh I’m like 40th. There is no sweat. Godwin has 41 FPs, Evans has 3. I’m saying if I had like those +38 FPs, I’m first haha. It’s all good though I’m still happy with my week.

It’s like the 200k Power Sweep (150 dollar entry, I think it was either a 3-max or single entry, but I only have one lineup in it) if you wanna check on DK Live. I was around 40th last time I checked, but I don’t think it has any shot to win top 10.

• mtdurham

@Logan7777 said...

And how much did your Ego play win you this week?

who was my “Ego play”? 91% D. Williams KC RB? Playing him over Gallman backfired.. cost me a few bucks… i told my buddy the exact same thing last week about Rex Burkhead. “I think he gets 20 FPS like everytime here so I’m gonna play him at flex in almost every lineup”. Said that about Carc Ingram in Week 1 too….. my flex plays and my defense (91% Panthers this week) have been pretty sharp all year… which has been bailing me out since i havent had much of most of the slate breakers yet.

Lasty year i tried to win GPP’s and it led to too many bad weeks. This week im playing a lot more conservatively and trying to win money every week. If it hit the big score it happens great but i dont wanna do like last year and only have ~4-5 winning weeks because im chasing random stacks and fading good plays

• mr_papageorgio

At one point I had Woods, Gurley, Lenny, Giants D, and AJ Brown and have none of them in my final LU. Tinkering can be hazardous to your health.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler