1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JSteele

@superstars92 said...

Btw, I read somewhere on here last night that Awesemo touted to fade Austin Ekeler? Is that info correct? Because if it is, let’s just say Awesemo is winning the Wildcat right now with an Austin Ekeler lineup…

Hope you guys don’t also pay for his website…because you guys are getting played if what I read last night is true. I personally don’t really care since he has the right to say whatever and play whoever, but just thought this point was interesting since it was talked about last night.

Are you sure it was him? He doesn’t really write his own articles on his website.

• bcandrws

Wow jameis is torching the rams

• BIF

@yisman said...

one of the bigger surprises of the day was Keenan Allen and DeAndre Hopkins combining for only 89 yards. I think both played the whole game.

I have both in my best lineup at fantasydraft.

Why a surprise ?
    Chargers as 17pt favs and a blow out set up for more runs

Hopkins lined up against Bradberry who has shut down Cooks, Fitzgerald/Kirkand Evans already for just 150 yards combined in 3 games

• Rolled

InDaMixx trying to hold off Rickidee for The million in Dk

• Dfspacman

Seahawks game quite underwhelming

• thedkexperience

The last half hour has been disastrous.

• superstars92

@JSteele said...

Are you sure it was him? He doesn’t really write his own articles on his website.

I have no idea, it was literally mentioned here and then referenced multiple times when I was reading. You have to go back like 15+ pages probably to find it, and that’s too long for me. I’m just pointing this out. He’s not violating anything by donig this obviously (just a bad consceience), but it technically doesn’t matter who it is since the website is branded as Awesemo’s website, and you would think he has accountability to whoever is touted.

• monarch

Nah…it is on Youtube. Its a weekly show he does

• monarch

I wish I would have just made nothing but Rams stacks like I originally planned.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Nah…it is on Youtube. Its a weekly show he does

That’s pretty bad to label a guy fade of the week. The guy does play a ton of entries. I’d like to see his total ownership % of Ekeler

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@JSteele said...

was not in writing as he announced it verbally at the end of his show

• JH822547

This is AwesomeO saying his fade of the week is Ekeler.

https://youtu.be/1LTX0z08kxk?t=3900

In fairness the reasoning is that he thought Gordon would get some work, and earlier today it was clarified he would only be used in emergencies.

• BIF

Kupp TD and 100+ bonus was worth $500 to me; needed that as I was down 50%

• biga0787

I listen to a lot of the shows on YouTube and the info is about worthless unless you mme. Even then most touts I believe try to help people cash but not win

• Dfspacman

Anyone with a Bucs/Rams stack?

• shades

Well we did learn this week that the Ravens & Rams Defenses shouldn’t be ranked top 5.

• Logan7777

Wow Rams

• monarch

Rams are probably going to win. That Marcus Peters got my Rams D out of the negative lol

• BIF

@Dfspacman said...

Godwin might go for 200 yards

Fournette just went over 200 👍

• JSteele

It wouldn’t be a true Tampa game if they didn’t lose this

• Steverino01

Ha Winston throws a pick 6.

• TJRhodes

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone with a Bucs/Rams stack?

Yep, and someone on the first few pages of this thread posted three woods/Kupp/Godwin/cooks stack variations that are surging late in the GPPs I’m in.

• NDNole

Jags are punching the broncos in the face.

• monarch

@TJRhodes said...

Yep, and someone on the first few pages of this thread posted three woods/Kupp/Godwin/cooks stack variations that are surging late in the GPPs I’m in.

I did and I didn’t play them…

• Supanice

Is this the first time a RB got 200 yards and 0 touchdowns? It has to be.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).