1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Detroit ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 12 ) at LA Rams ( -12 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at San Francisco ( -6 ) —- T: 43

Monday, October 5th
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• TJRhodes

Fitzmagic chalk week?

• zacsby

@TJRhodes said...

Fitzmagic chalk week?

Yeah the Miami/Seattle game is probably gonna be a little chalky. But I think as a whole things are gonna be way more spread out this week. Having Lamar, Russ, Mahomes, Allen, Dak, Cam, Murray…and a few other value plays in good matchups doesn’t leave enough room for things to get really out of control. I can make a case for a lot more stacks this week.

• corbomb19

Who plays slot for the Raiders? Renfrow?

• zeeshan2

going to do a vikings stack against my pathetic texans; jefferson, cousins, cook, theilen(sp?) even rudolph

• infantryboys

@corbomb19 said...

Who plays slot for the Raiders? Renfrow?

Yes, and I think both he and Waller are in play this week.

• Supanice

I wrote a note down, “Don’t pick players who are going to get injured mid game”. If I focus on my lineup rules I think this may be the week I take down a big gpp!

• NDNole

@zeeshan2 said...

going to do a vikings stack against my pathetic texans; jefferson, cousins, cook, theilen(sp?) even rudolph

And im going to do a texans stack against the vikes.

• NDNole

@Supanice said...

I wrote a note down, “Don’t pick players who are going to get injured mid game”. If I focus on my lineup rules I think this may be the week I take down a big gpp!

My rule for this week is to stop trying to be cute fading the games we know are gonna score high. Hopefully I listen to myself this time.

• Njsum1

@Supanice said...

That’s funny, yet the way to stop injuries from killing your lineups is not to go over 40% on any player.

• infantryboys

@Supanice said...

Amen. Between Goedert and D Johnson yesterday, it’s a modern miracle I turned a small profit.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

That’s funny, yet the way to stop injuries from killing your lineups is not to go over 40% on any player.

That’s a good rule.

What do you do though when you have a player in 30% of your line ups and they get injured? Then another player in 25% of your lines up and they get injured? Then another player in 20% of your line ups and they get injured? Then another in 10% of your line ups and they get benched?

My only answer is cry, but I’m open to better suggestions.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

That’s a good rule.

What do you do though when you have a player in 30% of your line ups and they get injured? Then another player in 25% of your lines up and they get injured? Then another player in 20% of your line ups and they get injured? Then another in 10% of your line ups and they get benched?

Don’t stack the 49ers?

• NDNole

My hot take for the week. I thnk Dissly is gonna tilt everyone this week.

EDIT: For more context, he is getting rounded into shape. He made some plays last year and was on his way up before the injury. Last game he basically played the same amount of snaps as olsen. I think he is gonna have a slate breaker game this year for sure. I may be pegging that to this week and get in before the crowd.

• 33BeRad

THIS has to be the week Drake hits, right? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

• bigwillie20

@Pandamonious said...

That’s a good rule.

I only play single entries and 3-max and I have yet to have a single lineup go the full game without someone in it getting hurt

• TopDawgs07

@Supanice said...

This is me as well. I’ve went a little overweight the past two weeks on guys like Parris Campbell, Trubisky, and Goedert. I’ve had two pretty decent weeks, but those guys definitely capped my LU’s.

• Randallus

Based on Vegasinsider, these are the game with O/U above 50:

Saints/Lions
    Cardinals/Panthers
    Browns/Cowboys
    Vikings/Texans
    Seahawks/Dolphins
    Ravens/Washington
    Patriots/Chiefs
    Bills/Raiders

That is a surprisingly large number of games (8) with an O/U of 50+ on a 13 game slate.

• infantryboys

@Randallus said...

Based on Vegasinsider, these are the game with O/U above 50:

Saints/Lions
    Cardinals/Panthers
    Browns/Cowboys
    Vikings/Texans
    Seahawks/Dolphins
    Ravens/Washington
    Patriots/Chiefs
    Bills/Raiders

That is a surprisingly large number of games (8) with an O/U of 50+ on a 13 game slate.

With the way scoring has been this season, it isnt surprising. With that said, Bal/Was looks a little high.

• BIF

@zeeshan2 said...

Your Texans are not pathetic; they just ran the Gauntlet to start the season and now get a team that can’t stop anyone – both sides of this game are in play for sure but Watson is a far better play compared to Cousins.

• BIF

@NDNole said...

My hot take for the week. I thnk Dissly is gonna tilt everyone this week.

EDIT: For more context, he is getting rounded into shape. He made some plays last year and was on his way up before the injury. Last game he basically played the same amount of snaps as olsen. I think he is gonna have a slate breaker game this year for sure. I may be pegging that to this week and get in before the crowd.

They have 3 TEs who are red zone guys – none of them are ever going to smash more than 4x until one of them goes down.

Last year I rode Hollister after Dissly got hurt and he got me 4 Top 200 finishes in the Milly including his smash OT game vs TB.

Too many healthy mouths to feed there still at TE – however watch for their rookie RB DeeJay Dallas to step up if Hyde/Homer don’t get the job done while Carson/Penny are out.

• BIF

@33BeRad said...

THIS has to be the week Drake hits, right? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Ride or Die for me; I feel like I have to play 15-20% weekly at this point

• 33BeRad

@BIF said...

Yeah, no way I can fade him now either. He’s still getting the usage so I’m not mad, I’m more mad at Kyler for being such a vulture, HAHA!. A few more targets would be nice.

• Supanice

Don’t think I can play Drake with him not in on passing downs.

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

Does this make Kenyan Drake your KSDT, BIF?
    ~

• TJRhodes

I want to keep playing Drake, but is Hilton ever going to break out? Landry and OBJ still a thing? MJJ missing in action so far. Cooper hasn’t hit yet. So many big play guys that I want to roll the dice with that are due.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.