1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Detroit ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 12 ) at LA Rams ( -12 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at San Francisco ( -6 ) —- T: 43

Monday, October 5th
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

@fitz2k2 said...

Beast of the week Dalvin cook

So now I gotta take him out of my lineup.

• JustDFSin

@NDNole said...

So now I gotta take him out of my lineup.

That show is about 4 years past its prime. Its funny people tune in to make sure they dont have the beast of the week or to many of his picks

• 49noobers

The swolecast has become unbearable this year. Such a decline in quality. Dudes just yap about non essential DFS topics like more than half the time.

• Randallus

@49noobers said...

The swolecast has become unbearable this year. Such a decline in quality. Dudes just yap about non essential DFS topics like more than half the time.

They’re like a stupid version of us.

• monarch

Dalvin Cook will break the Beast Curse

• smokeyca14

Doubt it, as sure as the sun rises everyday it’s happening…

• superjon

@monarch said...

Dalvin Cook will break the Beast Curse

Cook breaks the curse, and has a great game, but is outscored by 6 other RBs

• monarch

Ian Hartitz puts out his mismatches on twitter. Last week Dalvin Cook had the best yards before contact mismatch and this week it is even better FWIW. So it is a smash spot to me but I will factor in the fact that the man has been cursed. Kinda like when James Harden stole the cookin dance.

• SleDwreckerZ

Mayo Week 4
    Found in the comments (the “⬇️“) section of the video posted below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aibTyPsAaUA

• BiGtIGeRs

Dont be stupid pick the Ravens and Buccaneers Defense

• Njsum1

@49noobers said...

Completely disagree. Swolecast is hands down my favorite weekly NFL DFS show/podcast, and the only one I actually look forward to each week.

There are literally thousands of dudes out there giving out DFS advice who think they’re more important than they are. The fact they don’t take themselves or DFS too seriously is exactly why I like the show. And if I solely want DFS information there’s no shortage of places to find it.

Is the Swolecast the best show to watch/listen to if you just want advice? No, yet they do give picks and their reasoning behind it. Yet they know their purpose is also to entertain, so they’ll have to sacrifice some actual content.

However, it’s the only show that has me laughing out loud at every episode. This week when they were pretending to be serious, then couldn’t hold back the laughter, had me cracking up.

If anyone from the Swolecast reads the forum, keep doing what you’re doing.

• Jpitten

I would normally think a team would let james white score multiple times this week but it is belichick. Thoughts?

• squidkill

@Jpitten

Is this a joke? This is not the special needs kid who get the handoff and everyone on defense pretends to miss the tackle and lets him score. In what planet would you ever think BB would draw this up special for James White. A tragedy occurred, but this isn’t a “Make a Wish” scenario . Also, I would think KC would have something to say about letting James White score multiple times. Come on bro

• Jpitten

Sorry I thought this was a discussion forum for fantasy football I didnt realize we were making fun of special needs here. My bad

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Completely disagree. Swolecast is hands down my favorite weekly NFL DFS show/podcast, and the only one I actually look forward to each week.

There are literally thousands of dudes out there giving out DFS advice who think they’re more important than they are. The fact they don’t take themselves or DFS too seriously is exactly why I like the show. And if I solely want DFS information there’s no shortage of places to find it.

Is the Swolecast the best show to watch/listen to if you just want advice? No, yet they do give picks and their reasoning behind it. Yet they know their purpose is also to entertain, so they’ll have to sacrifice some actual content.

However, it’s the only show that has me laughing out loud at every episode. This week when they were pretending to be serious, then couldn’t hold back the laughter, had me cracking up.

I agree. I listen to many podcasts while sitting at my desk and love the Swolecast for those reasons you pointed out. I mean if you don’t enjoy their humor, don’t watch/listen? There is plenty of other content out there.

• squidkill

@Jpitten

At no time was I ever making fun of special needs people. Why don’t you read my post again, that’s totally not what I was saying. I was calling you out for a nonsense angle. Don’t twist my words pal.

• squidkill

On a lighter note, The Gillcast is THE funniest fantasy DFS pod out there. Hands down.

• lukemiller42

i like the swolecast and i like pete more than silva in a vacuum but i do think silva was holding that show together. he kept the show dialed in more and was more of a numbers guy.

• jwerk

@squidkill said...

@Jpitten

At no time was I ever making fun of special needs people. Why don’t you read my post again, that’s totally not what I was saying. I was calling you out for a nonsense angle. Don’t twist my words pal.

• Njsum1

@squidkill said...

On a lighter note, The Gillcast is THE funniest fantasy DFS pod out there. Hands down.

That’s #2 for me. More like a 1a and 1b

Yet they’re winning too much this year… Much better when they’re on tilt. Haha

• squidkill

Peace out fellas- Good Luck this week. I forgot how easily people get offended in 2020. Unreal.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Randallus said...

They’re like a stupid version of us.

Or maybe we’re the stupid version of it !https
    ://media1.giphy.com/media/kBqVZqL50Rk8xwTjEB/200w.gif!

• Randallus

@Njsum1 said...

Disagree. It’s hard for me to classify what they do as humor because it’s either very dry or “inside joke” type of comedy. Not entertaining IMO. But again, that’s to each person’s taste.

Kinda disappointing for me though because I enjoyed their content with Silva in the past. The discussion points and topics were well thought out. The show’s devolved into a circus where they bash each other’s perspectives rather than debate the topics at hand.

I don’t watch much swolecast anymore for this reason, so I agree with someone’s suggestion that if you don’t like them, don’t tune in.

• mbunner23

@squidkill said...

Peace out fellas- Good Luck this week. I forgot how easily people get offended in 2020. Unreal.

Don’t go, just because people are soft. You give good insight.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@49noobers said...

Disagree. They remind me DFS is a game to enjoy. Must be fun to get paid for having fun

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).