1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Detroit ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 12 ) at LA Rams ( -12 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at San Francisco ( -6 ) —- T: 43

Monday, October 5th
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Joeltimb

Carson expects to play.

• zacsby

@marker0357 said...

who do we think will run the ball for SEA this week? This may not be a critical issue if you believe that MIA puts up a lot of points and that Russ will have to chuck the ball to keep up.

I would say Homer. But he’s not really on my radar, too many value plays at RB with more solid projected usage.

Edit – apparently it’s a moot point anyway, Carrol says Carson looked “excellent” at practice this week.

• squidkill

Thanks guys- I’m grounded for a week, but I can still play DFS-

Anyone have thoughts on Mike Davis? Arizona has given up a good amount of RB receptions, high game total, playing from behind, Is he going to be high owned this week? Haven’t see own%

• superjon

@squidkill said...

Anyone have thoughts on Mike Davis? Arizona has given up a good amount of RB receptions, high game total, playing from behind, Is he going to be high owned this week? Haven’t see own%

Probably like 20-25 percent

I like him

• SteeloCity

@zacsby said...

I would say Homer. But he’s not really on my radar, too many value plays at RB with more solid projected usage.

See I have Homer in a few where I want to pay up for receiver.

Receiver the pool seems to be:

Lockett
    Metcalf
    Lamb
    Cooper
    OBJ
    Gallup
    Nuk
    Isabella (if Kirk doesn’t play)
    Landry
    Higgins
    Boyd
    Parker

• Bnett2210

@squidkill said...

I like Davis, Henderson, Drake in the high 5-6k range is pretty solid. You would think Davis will get at least 6/7 targets and having to play catch up could be more again.

Anyone have any thoughts on Hockenson or MJJ?? I like Golladay but think MJJ not on Lattimore could pay off 4.9k and the Saints have been bad against TE and showed with Tonyan going Over 15 too.

• mbunner23

There’s so many good RB plays on Dk.

• zacsby

@superjon said...

Probably like 20-25 percent

I like him

Agreed. I’ll probably be a little overweight on him. He’d be super chalk if it weren’t for Henderson Jr and Robinson being down in that range.

• Bnett2210

@SteeloCity said...

Lockett
    Metcalf
    Lamb
    Cooper
    OBJ
    Gallup
    Nuk
    Landry
    Higgins
    Boyd
    Parker

Yea pretty similar with adding I like some Preston Williams, and one of either Harry or Byrd could have a solid game at their price. If BB tries to take Hill/Kelce out then Watkins/Hardman one could be solid too. I was hoping John Brown didn’t play and then I was going to probably go Beasley in cash.

Thoughts on Keenan Allen? 19 targets last week and they figure to be down and he has a young QB who has targeted him and Ekeler a lot.

• JSteele

Justin Jefferson might be highly owned after his breakout game but he did move to the outside in that last game and gets one of the best matchups on the board against Hargreaves.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@monarch said...

Dalvin Cook will break the Beast Curse

Besides Beast Cook, the 1st 3 names Beer put out there were players I was leaning toward. Started tweaking them out when it hit me. The broken clock analogy.

What if this is one of the two right times? Letting it lie. The Beast is dead! Long live the Beast!!

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

ETR has him at 19%

• zacsby

@Bnett2210 said...

I like Davis, Henderson, Drake in the high 5-6k range is pretty solid. You would think Davis will get at least 6/7 targets and having to play catch up could be more again.

Anyone have any thoughts on Hockenson or MJJ?? I like Golladay but think MJJ not on Lattimore could pay off 4.9k and the Saints have been bad against TE and showed with Tonyan going Over 15 too.

Lattimore hasn’t practiced yet this week. Think I’d prefer Golladays floor to the MJJ guessing game even if Lattimore is active. Golladay shouldn’t even be that highly owned so I don’t think you’re gaining a ton of leverage anyway. I do love Hock though. He actually saw more targets on less attempts with Golladay back.

• JSteele

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Besides Beast Cook, the 1st 3 names Beer put out there were players I was leaning toward. Started tweaking them out when it hit me. The broken clock analogy.

What if this is one of the two right times? Letting it lie. The Beast is dead! Long live the Beast!!

Well,

It’s possible that Deshaun just throws all over that Minnesota D and they are forced to play catchup and Cook gets way less touches.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

Ma needs to work on her grounding. Like letting you play DFS is a punishment…

• HoodsFromTheWood

@zacsby said...

I do love Hock though. He actually saw more targets on less attempts with Golladay back.

Sigh Beer likes Hock also.

• Njsum1

Ma needs to work on her grounding. Like letting you play DFS is a punishment…

As long as she keeps the meatloaf coming, I think squid will make it through

• Njsum1

Mike Davis
    Seems like Carolina wants to use him like CMC…so I think he’s a very high floor option.

Ceiling there too, excellent play.

Yet as mbunner posted, there’s soooo many good plays.

• zeeshan2

O’Brien said he just rested Will Fuller yesterday and practicing today

• HoodsFromTheWood

Fournette out

• winnerchickendinner

Waiting on that Michael Thomas news and my player pool is set. Deebo Samuel may also be back although he is only on the night game. $200 on DKs showdown though.

• infantryboys

@SteeloCity said...

Lockett
    Metcalf
    Lamb
    Cooper
    OBJ
    Gallup
    Nuk
    Landry
    Higgins
    Boyd
    Parker

I would add Renfrow and Allen to that list and remove Landry. He isn’t right physically.

• infantryboys

Fournette out

Ronald Jones might break the slate now, but I just can’t go there. There’s too many other RBs I like and Jones is just such a plodder.

• zeeshan2

I think a contrarian game that could shootout is chargers and bucs but that’s just me

• Rickytango13

I like the jax@cin game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.