1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Detroit ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 12 ) at LA Rams ( -12 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at San Francisco ( -6 ) —- T: 43

Monday, October 5th
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@infantryboys said...

Ronald Jones might break the slate now, but I just can’t go there. There’s too many other RBs I like and Jones is just such a plodder.

They still have Lesean McCoy. They don’t seem to like overworking Ronald Jones.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@infantryboys said...

Ronald Jones might break the slate now, but I just can’t go there. There’s too many other RBs I like and Jones is just such a plodder.

Yeah I know, but he’s such a cheap plodder. It’s too bad the news didn’t come out before Beer jinxed Cook.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@JSteele said...

They still have Lesean McCoy. They don’t seem to like overworking Ronald Jones.

Yeah before people get too RoJo’d this week last week he out-touch/tgt Fournette 17-9 out snapped him 51%-37%. RoJo got to 9.3DK. So if he gets a few more opportunities does he suddenly have that 25 pt upside I need in my GPP line-up. I don’t think so

• monarch

I like Rojo also. Great spot 4700 it seems like a great play.

But he hasnt really ever smashed and I would like him to either score twice, get the 100 bonus or amp up his receiving game. Im not worried about McCoy. I am worried about Brady stealing his goal line work. I can see 18 DK points and not really being necessary. Thats my concern

• 33BeRad

@SteeloCity said...

See I have Homer in a few where I want to pay up for receiver.

Receiver the pool seems to be:

Lockett
    Metcalf
    Lamb
    Cooper
    OBJ
    Gallup
    Nuk
    Isabella (if Kirk doesn’t play)
    Landry
    Higgins
    Boyd
    Parker

FWIW Isabella’s role didn’t change with Kirk out. KeeSean saw 7 targets last week taking over for Kirk. What did change was Arizona was not going up a great pass rush, as they were in games 1 and 2. I don’t know if Isabella is just not a first read but it seems as though the first 2 games the scheme was to just get the ball out quick, usually to Hopkins. Carolina does not have a top tier pass rush so if you like Isabella then Kirk being in or out shouldn’t change that.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@monarch said...

Im not worried about McCoy. I am worried about Brady stealing his goal line work. I can see 18 DK points and not really being necessary. Thats my concern

Yeah, surprisingly for one of the slowest QBs to ever lace up cleats, Brady has 22 career rushing TDs. That 1 yard TD sneak was a bread and butter play for him

• sfguy21

I felt so much more certain about everything last week

• sfguy21

I’ve been messing with a couple optimizers, and it is absolutely in love with stacking Watson and DJ for this game. Do you think there’s enough of a correlation there to run them both? I know DJ get a ton of catching work, but it worries me relying too heavily on a QB/WR tandem that has both underperformed so far.

• akirbyca

@sfguy21 said...

I’ve been messing with a couple optimizers, and it is absolutely in love with stacking Watson and DJ for this game. Do you think there’s enough of a correlation there to run them both? I know DJ get a ton of catching work, but it worries me relying too heavily on a QB/WR tandem that has both underperformed so far.

The whole Houston offense scares me, if I were to play them this week the only stack I would go with is Watson – Cooks @ $4500. I think Fuller is going to be more of a distraction with little fantasy upside with the Hamstring injury opening up Cooks. Even DJ I’m not sold on this week, I just don’t see it with Duke in play.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone else like the Chiefs D? 6.5 point home favorites after shutting down a much better QB/offense last week.

• Dr_Gonzo

@akirbyca said...

The whole Houston offense scares me, if I were to play them this week the only stack I would go with is Watson – Cooks @ $4500. I think Fuller is going to be more of a distraction with little fantasy upside with the Hamstring injury opening up Cooks. Even DJ I’m not sold on this week, I just don’t see it with Duke in play.

Cooks is my play as well. Playing fuller coming off a hamstring injury, nope. Been there, done that more than once

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

@sfguy21 said...

Watson could be the highest scoring QB this week.

• winnerchickendinner

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Cooks is my play as well. Playing fuller coming off a hamstring injury, nope. Been there, done that more than once

Randall Cobb? Been just as efficient as Fuller.

• mbunner23

@winnerchickendinner said...

Randall Cobb? Been just as efficient as Fuller.

I think Cobb is going overlooked.

Are people playing Moore and Davis from Carolina, together in cash?

• HoodsFromTheWood

Does Jamal Adams being out make Gesicki the man for Miami this week?

• winnerchickendinner

@mbunner23 said...

I think Cobb is going overlooked.

Are people playing Moore and Davis from Carolina, together in cash?

Yeah I believe he is. And just Davis from Carolina. Too many WRs with a better floor and ceiling than Moore.

• winnerchickendinner

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Does Jamal Adams being out make Gesicki the man for Miami this week?

Probably makes me rethink Parker. Gesicki seems to be Fitzmagics favorite this year.

• akirbyca

Thomas and Cook both ruled out Sunday…..incoming 50 fantasy point game from Kamara. Anyone out there have the balls to fade him?

• JSteele

@akirbyca said...

Thomas and Cook both ruled out Sunday…..incoming 50 fantasy point game from Kamara

Lattimore is out too so Golladay is interesting

• Supanice

Anyone with a PFF subscription know what % Waller’s routes out of slot are?

• marker0357

@Supanice said...

PlayerProfiler has it at about 6% this year

• winnerchickendinner

@Supanice said...

You milking that Slot vs Buffalo thng aren’t you? Same here haha

• JSteele

I’m just glad the beast of the week was announced before the Saints news.

• zeeshan2

Deebo Samuel will play on Sunday

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Rickytango13 said...

I like the jax@cin game

Me too. Everyone talking up the 50+ games. This ones at 49 with no chatter

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).