1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Detroit ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 12 ) at LA Rams ( -12 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at San Francisco ( -6 ) —- T: 43

Monday, October 5th
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

@akirbyca said...

Thomas and Cook both ruled out Sunday…..incoming 50 fantasy point game from Kamara. Anyone out there have the balls to fade him?

I was going to fade and actually play murray. But with thomas out……….that changes things.

• 33BeRad

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Me too. Everyone talking up the 50+ games. This ones at 49 with no chatter

There’s been some Burrow chatter on the ole twitter machine. I don’t think that will be as sneaky as it appears. Plus Boyd has had 2 good games in a row so people will look to him.

• NDNole

I mentioned it already. And im off him right now. But for the bold, think about playing murray at RB this week. If he gets 15 carries he is going to pay off at 4900 on DK.

• zacsby

@winnerchickendinner said...

You milking that Slot vs Buffalo thng aren’t you? Same here haha

Pretty sure you would want Renfrow there.

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

I was going to fade and actually play murray. But with thomas out……….that changes things.

If Kamara busts, I’m going to consider stopping posting regularly on this thread, as it means NFL DFS is as unpredictable as hitting in MLB, and discussing is pointless.

Let’s hope he does well πŸ€πŸˆπŸ”₯πŸ€πŸ€πŸˆπŸˆπŸˆ

• akirbyca

@Njsum1 said...

If Kamara busts, I’m going to consider stopping posting regularly on this thread, as it means the NFL DFS is as unpredictable as hitting in MLB, and discussing is pointless.

The only way I see Kamara not making value this week is he gets injured

• monarch

At some point Kamara will regress. He is underpriced though. Im not sure it is great for the Saints offense to be without Thomas and Cook.

I know Belichik would double Kamara and as bad as Patricia is as a HC he learned a few things back in the day.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@akirbyca said...

The only way I see Kamara not making value this week is he gets injured

At least he can’t get Beer’d now

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

At some point Kamara will regress. He is underpriced though. Im not sure it is great for the Lions offense to be without Thomas and Cook.

I know Belichik would double Kamara and as bad as Patricia is as a HC he learned a few things back in the day.

Double the RB out of the backfield? On screen passes behind the line of scrimmage? Maybe yet a reach I think. Has that ever been done before?

Kamara also gets carries too. This is the smash spot of the season with MT out. Injury should be the only thing that causes Kamara to end with less than 25 Dk points.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@monarch said...

At some point Kamara will regress. He is underpriced though. Im not sure it is great for the Saints offense to be without Thomas and Cook.

Yeah but you have to figure the Bucs, Vegas and GB schemed to stop Kamara and we all know how that turned out

• Njsum1

At least he can’t get Beer’d now

• zeeshan2

No Jeffrey, no Desean, and no JJ Whiteside makes for a nice Greg Ward play?

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

Double the RB out of the backfield? On screen passes behind the line of scrimmage? Maybe yet a reach I think. Has that ever been done before?

Kamara also gets carries too. This is the smash spot of the season with MT out. Injury should be the only thing that causes Kamara to end with less than 25 Dk points.

Patriots were doubling Carrs checkdowns last week. Flats and all. Nothing is out of the realm of possibility for a defense.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Patriots were doubling Carrs checkdowns last week. Flats and all. Nothing is out of the realm of possibility for a defense.

Ok then I’ll be 70%. 20% injury risk 10% Patricia Figures out how to coach and slows Kamara.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@monarch said...

Nothing is out of the realm of possibility for a defense.

Falcon D holding an opponent under 30 pts. would be a stretch of the imagination

• HoodsFromTheWood

Falcon D holding an opponent under 30 pts. would be a stretch of the imagination

Hey snowflake, doesn’t this gif remind you of CG?? I miss him and Mike42 and ass day… And the ’80’s

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Man.. I think it means get that 49ers bet on

• Supanice

@winnerchickendinner said...

You milking that Slot vs Buffalo thng aren’t you? Same here haha

Hell yeah brother and I would much rather play Waller than Renfrow.

• Straightfire118

So is hazy fading Kamara since he’s massive chalk?

• Bnett2210

Besides the top choices, what is some cheap Defenses everyone looking toward?? I’m thinking Texans, Bengals and Jags. The Bengals have gave up at least 3 sacks a game, and obviously everyone knows the line is terrible. Then on the other side I think Mixon could have a solid game, he gets the touches still just not done anything great with them yet.

The more I look at the game between Jax/Cin I like it more and more. Boyd/Mixon/Robinson/ AJ is bound to get on track at some point also.

Edit: I think the Rams are my favorite play for D though.

• jg005

On FanDuel. Would you rather Eckler and m.brown. Or drake and fuller?

• NDNole

@Njsum1 said...

If Kamara busts, I’m going to consider stopping posting regularly on this thread, as it means NFL DFS is as unpredictable as hitting in MLB, and discussing is pointless.

I dont see how he can bust. So you should be good lol.

• 33BeRad

@Bnett2210 said...

Besides the top choices, what is some cheap Defenses everyone looking toward?? I’m thinking Texans, Bengals and Jags. The Bengals have gave up at least 3 sacks a game, and obviously everyone knows the line is terrible. Then on the other side I think Mixon could have a solid game, he gets the touches still just not done anything great with them yet.

The more I look at the game between Jax/Cin I like it more and more. Boyd/Mixon/Robinson/ AJ is bound to get on track at some point also.

Edit: I think the Rams are my favorite play for D though.

I have some Texans and Bears. Don’t hate the Chargers, they still seem to get pressure but it would be a hope and a prayer because they have some injuries and Brady is good at avoiding sacks and not turning it over typically. If I am paying up it’s either Rams or Ravens.

• 33BeRad

@jg005 said...

On FanDuel. Would you rather Eckler and m.brown. Or drake and fuller?

If it is for cash I would choose neither as I don’t like either receiver in cash. Not even a fan of either back in cash this week. If it is a gpp I would probably choose Drake and Fuller

• Randallus

@Straightfire118 said...

So is hazy fading Kamara since he’s massive chalk?

I doubt it’s a complete fade. He’ll definitely be underweight on Kamara though. Maybe 5-10%.

Don’t blame the guy. It’s clearly working for him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.