1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Detroit ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 12 ) at LA Rams ( -12 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at San Francisco ( -6 ) —- T: 43

Monday, October 5th
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 808state

@TJRhodes said...

I want to keep playing Drake, but is Hilton ever going to break out? Landry and OBJ still a thing? MJJ missing in action so far. Cooper hasn’t hit yet. So many big play guys that I want to roll the dice with that are due.

you can throw AJ Green in there too. This is the first time he has an easy matchup so he should at least score a TD

• dominicanpapi

@Randallus said...

Based on Vegasinsider, these are the game with O/U above 50:

Saints/Lions
    Cardinals/Panthers
    Browns/Cowboys
    Vikings/Texans
    Seahawks/Dolphins
    Ravens/Washington
    Patriots/Chiefs
    Bills/Raiders

That is a surprisingly large number of games (8) with an O/U of 50+ on a 13 game slate.

GPP strategy in NFL DFS, for the most part, is game stacks right? Out of those 13 games, how many game stacks could you go with realistically? I think you can run a Lamar/Andrews stack and not come back with any Washington player, I think the Seahawks/Dolphins game won’t shoot out like everyone expects it to. Browns/Cowboys is iffy because Cleveland scored 30 points but Chubb did most of the work. IDK, it’s only Monday, lots of time to dig in on it but Saints/Lions, Cards/Panthers, Vikings/Texans, Bills/Raiders were the only ones that really caught my eye.

• BIF

@ifthethunder said...

Does this make Kenyan Drake your KSDT, BIF?
    ~

Nope I was never on that train in golf – however If we are talking Burns, McCumber, Will G then yes !

• BIF

@TJRhodes said...

I want to keep playing Drake, but is Hilton ever going to break out? Landry and OBJ still a thing? MJJ missing in action so far. Cooper hasn’t hit yet. So many big play guys that I want to roll the dice with that are due.

Re: Hilton – they just lost Pittman Jr for a number of weeks (needed emergency surgery for a weird leg issue) and Parris Campbell is going to be out for a while so TY going to get the #1 treatment (and no reason to be concerned about #2) which means it’ll likely be tough on him. Guys like Hines and the TEs may be your Indy ticket in games where they are going to be down.

A punt I like there over next couple of weeks is WR Marcus Johnson – disappointing camp and got put on practice squad but (showed some flashes last year) and should get the call up and instantly fit back into a producing WR role.

• BIF

@808state said...

you can throw AJ Green in there too. This is the first time he has an easy matchup so he should at least score a TD

They just played Philly – how much easier does it need to be ?

• JCappy

@BIF said...

easier.

• BIF

@dominicanpapi said...

GPP strategy in NFL DFS, for the most part, is game stacks right? Out of those 13 games, how many game stacks could you go with realistically? I think you can run a Lamar/Andrews stack and not come back with any Washington player, I think the Seahawks/Dolphins game won’t shoot out like everyone expects it to. Browns/Cowboys is iffy because Cleveland scored 30 points but Chubb did most of the work. IDK, it’s only Monday, lots of time to dig in on it but Saints/Lions, Cards/Panthers, Vikings/Texans, Bills/Raiders were the only ones that really caught my eye.

With 8 games projected to be high scoring you can just selectively pick 1-2 guys from 4 or 5 games and not really rely on correlations. High total games are often not close so better to pick “the guy” or the “QB-WR stack” and not worry about running it back

• infantryboys

@TJRhodes said...

Hilton has had some lower body injuries and is now on the wrong side of 30. Last year in 10 games he had 45 catches for 500 yards. I don’t think TY is that guy anymore.

• BIF

Looks like Earl Thomas going to sign with Texans; that should be an upgrade if he has anything left in the tank – he should for a year or two as he is 31

• 808state

@BIF said...

That’s not an easy matchup against Darius Slay

• BIF

@808state said...

That’s not an easy matchup against Darius Slay

Very true but I didn’t think Slay was shadowing him all game (that is when AJ was in the slot) on Sunday as I recall him being on Boyd a few times.

• Njsum1

@Supanice said...

Don’t think I can play Drake with him not in on passing downs.

Eh, you can’t play him heavily, yet he gets 20 touches per week. For 6 k in a good matchup, I’ll have a little.

• Njsum1

It’s time folks

What could go wrong 😬

• 33BeRad

@Njsum1 said...

It’s time folks

What could go wrong 😬

HAHA! My first look build has the Browns stack Baker/OBJ/Landry. So if I keep that you can guarantee it flops.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Kenyan Drake isn’t a great RB guys. He was a third rounder and isn’t a great 3 down back. They traded DJ for Hopkins because you don’t need a stud RB with one of the best mobile QB in the game.

That being said, Kenyan Drake probably has the easiest schedule of any RB from here out, and probably will absolutely ******* smash this week wth 3 TD

• 33BeRad

Early week thought is James RObinson is a good play. We wanted to attack the Bengals last week and in honor of Mike42 I am going to play someone coming off the Thursday night loss where their team looked bad. It’s a winnable game and should be fairly close throughout. around 20 touches isn’t out of the question. And he was their leading receiver last week so if they fall behind he does catch passes. His downside is he was at about 50% snap timeshare with Chris T

• Joeltimb

So much WR value this week. So many people are due to get in the end zone and obliterate their cost. Should be fun.

• Bnett2210

Where is everyone looking in cash at QB and RB? Kyler has been the go to option in cash for couple weeks it seems.

• squidkill

@Bnett2210 said...

Where is everyone looking in cash at QB and RB? Kyler has been the go to option in cash for couple weeks it seems.

hard to argue with Kyler
    even a horrible passing day, he gets there with his feet

• superjon

I know it’ll get it’s own thread, but dang, that Thursday night game looks U-G-L-Y

• zacsby

@Bnett2210 said...

Think most of my cash game builds are going to start with Russ, Allen or Kyler. I’d say these 3 have the best combination of passing game volume/concentration + rushing upside so far this year. Probably locking in Kamara and Cook and figuring the rest out from there. I’m seeing quite a few budget WRs and TEs who I think have solid floors this week.

• Supanice

@superjon said...

I know it’ll get it’s own thread, but dang, that Thursday night game looks U-G-L-Y

It is must watch TV in my opinion if the reports that a Jets loss means Gase fired are true.

Remember when the Giants quit on their last coach and you had about 3 weeks of players hitting 6x against them? Too bad this game isn’t on the main slate I would be 100% Gordon and Fant.

I feel bad for guys like Darnold and Rosen, having all your hopes and dreams crushed and pissed away by trash coaches. Imagine Lamar getting drafted by the Jets.

• marker0357

I’m liking TE for Indy this week. I see Phil with checkdown to TE and/or RB. Indy is a little dinged up at WR. The trouble is figuring out if it is Mo Allie or Doyle. Last week, it was Mo Allie but I wonder if that was just due to Doyle coming back from injury and wanting to preserve him a bit by primarily pass-blocking. In my mind, Doyle is still the #1. I’ve seen this story before in Indy.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@33BeRad said...

Early week thought is James RObinson is a good play. We wanted to attack the Bengals last week and in honor of Mike42 I am going to play someone coming off the Thursday night loss where their team looked bad. It’s a winnable game and should be fairly close throughout. around 20 touches isn’t out of the question. And he was their leading receiver last week so if they fall behind he does catch passes. His downside is he was at about 50% snap timeshare with Chris T

Don’t be shocked if this guy fades away each game here on out

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@superjon said...

Dolphins Jaguars type ugly? Let me go look.

Oh…. Gosh.

Well, raise your hand if Cam Newton cost you a win last week in cash and it hurts, and you swore off ever playing him again. But, at this moment he’s in your cash lineup for this week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.