1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Detroit ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 12 ) at LA Rams ( -12 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at San Francisco ( -6 ) —- T: 43

Monday, October 5th
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• infantryboys

ESPN’s Field Yates reports “the expectation” is that the Patriots’ Week 4 game will not be played as scheduled on Sunday.
    SOURCE: ESPN
    Oct 3, 2020, 11:47 AM ET

• TJRhodes

@monarch said...

If i was interested in Byrd or Harry i would much rather have Cam in. He appears to be committed to pushing the ball out to them along the boundary which should result in higher outcome routes than what I expect from Hoyer.

I’m liking Michel and White more now with Cam out. Feels like a Michel week now if it’s played.

• monarch

@yisman said...

Patriots/Chiefs postponed

hoping to play Monday or Tuesday

I wonder if the Chiefs agree to travel to Foxboro.

• monarch

WHAT?

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I went in fairly hard on DK cash btw, and loved my Mahomes / Byrd lineup. Anyone know if it’s possible to back out of contests?

Yes, I’ve found it.

• Dr_Gonzo

@monarch said...

WHAT?

Wow, I wonder who has it on the chiefs? This looks the the beginning of the end, better win big tomorrow boys

Edit, chiefs practice squad QB is positive

• zacsby

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Wow, I wonder who has it on the chiefs? This looks the the beginning of the end, better win big tomorrow boys

Edit, chiefs practice squad QB is positive

Yeah Jordan Ta’amu. They used him last week to help the first team defense prep for Lamar. Hope we get what’s left of tomorrow’s games cause things might get ugly week 5.

• Benrose4

Hey guys,
    I’m new to playing cash and had a question. On DraftKings should I be playing Moore or Boyd. I feel like both are close plays. I noticed Moore has a high projected ownership. I understand in cash you want to get and be similar to as everyone else and make the other person make a mistake. I feel like boyd might have a litter higher floor, but Moore is projected for more points and a higher ownership

• Straightfire118

@marker0357 said...

that won’t happen

Umm why not? If Chiefs play on Tuesday then DK won’t count any chiefs or patriot scores per terms of service. They should just cancel all best ball leagues and just refund at this point.

• Dr_Gonzo

@Straightfire118 said...

Umm why not? If Chiefs play on Tuesday then DK won’t count any chiefs or patriot scores per terms of service. They should just cancel all best ball leagues and just refund at this point.

DK rules say it counts as long as it’s played by Wednesday. I remember looking them up with the 49s smoke game week 1

• Jokey401

In DK the players in chiefs/pats game ppd, but its not all in red like titans/Pitt players. Are they prolonging the slate to Monday/tues?

• Jokey401

Even still, if they play. It’s got to be a doe tick for Mahomes, as he won’t have to pass as much. Depressed Pats scoring for sure.

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

Props to DK for highlighting the entries where I had KC/NE players. Made things a lot quicker to adjust.

• marker0357

@Straightfire118 said...

because they’ll still play eventually and it’s basically a cumulative total points league so it really don’t matter when the points accrue as long as all games play eventually.

• Njsum1

@Dfspacman said...

This Nfl season probably getting canceled soon..

Unfortunately, I see this as partially true.

I think they’ll have to take a hiatus at some point. Come up with a better plan, and ultimately move to a bubble type situation, maybe multiple bubbles. Like 4 or so. And then agree to play an abbreviated schedule.

Sucks for us, as NBA and MLB are ending soon, and all we got left is football.

• Njsum1

@Dr_Gonzo said...

DK rules say it counts as long as it’s played by Wednesday. I remember looking them up with the 49s smoke game week 1

It’s not getting played by Wednesday

• yisman

NFL just pushed Colts/Bears to 4:25 to replace KC/NE

• Dr_Gonzo

@Njsum1 said...

It’s not getting played by Wednesday

The Patriots’ Week 4 game against the Chiefs has been rescheduled to Monday or Tuesday.

• thedude404

@Njsum1 said...

Unfortunately, I see this as partially true.

I think they’ll have to take a hiatus at some point. Come up with a better plan, and ultimately move to a bubble type situation, maybe multiple bubbles. Like 4 or so. And then agree to play an abbreviated schedule.

Sucks for us, as NBA and MLB are ending soon, and all we got left is football.

There will always be golf. Runs almost all 52 weeks of the year. Things have been going fairly smooth with a few players catching the virus, but no major outbreaks. Things do not look good for the NFL I will agree with that.

• IronMonkey415

This means we have to all put our brains together and try and win tomorrow. You never know if we will have week 5 and onward.

OKAY!!! BRAINS TOGETHER…. NOW

• monarch

@yisman said...

NFL just pushed Colts/Bears to 4:25 to replace KC/NE

SO…how does that affect the 1pm early slate on DK which I am working on?

• thedude404

@monarch said...

SO…how does that affect the 1pm early slate on DK which I am working on?

gonna guess that game will remain on the early slate at this point.

• Njsum1

@Dr_Gonzo said...

The Patriots’ Week 4 game against the Chiefs has been rescheduled to Monday or Tuesday.

You couldn’t find a gonzo gif, had to go with elmo…haha

I know they think they’re rescheduling for Monday or Tuesday, yet I don’t think that’s what will happen. There’s positive tests on both teams. It’ll end up getting pushed back

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

Why would they postpone the season? Dont see that happening. Glad I dont really start working on my player pool until Saturday night

• Dr_Gonzo

@Njsum1 said...

You couldn’t find a gonzo gif, had to go with elmo…haha

I know they think they’re rescheduling for Monday or Tuesday, yet I don’t think that’s what will happen. There’s positive tests on both teams. It’ll end up getting pushed back

No Gonzo gif, heh. I suppose if there aren’t many positives they can still play. If it’s widespread then yeah, there’s no way. This sucks, I feel like it’s going to get out of control quickly. Moving the PIT-TEN game worked but you can only do that so many times before there’s nowhere to fit the games in.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).