1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Detroit ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 12 ) at LA Rams ( -12 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at San Francisco ( -6 ) —- T: 43

Monday, October 5th
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• infantryboys

@BazookaDad said...

Where? Source please?

From FD player news section.

• squidkill

Can’t catch covid in the basement- Go with ya gut Hood- Play Cook –

• superjon

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

All this talk of covid is moot. They’ll play when they do unless they don’t. We still have 11 games with no +tests to tackle, and I have a serious question? Does anyone really take a player out of their line-ups because Beer makes him his Beast? I really want to play Cook. Any non-covid thoughts would be appreciated

I tend to go underweight, but never completely fade.

I think going overweight is fine this week given

1. He’s not as chalky as previous Beasts have been due to Kamara being in such a good spot
    2. We already know the Vikings want Cook to be as involved as possible

• superjon

@infantryboys said...

From FD player news section.

You can’t pick players that game now.

At least not for the main slate.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Pandamonious said...

Well, for now they still have it listed as part of the early slate, with the 4:25 updated start time, so looks like they’ll leave it and include it.

I would guess the reason it’s switched is because CBS had NE/KC as it’s nationally broadcast late game. Wonder if they’ll do Chi/Ind or Buf/LV?

• marker0357

All this talk of covid is moot. They’ll play when they do unless they don’t. We still have 11 games with no +tests to tackle, and I have a serious question? Does anyone really take a player out of their line-ups because Beer makes him his Beast? I really want to play Cook. Any non-covid thoughts would be appreciated

non-COVID response….I do like Cook (how can you not in that game?) however the curse of the beast is real, though not quite as bad as that dude Jayzee. Kidding aside, I’m going light on Cook but it’s really only a matter of choosing he or Kamara as high $ RB or none at all. I’m actually more worried about game script if Minny is forced to throw a lot if they get behind early.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

I tend to go underweight, but never completely fade.

I think going overweight is fine this week given

1. He’s not as chalky as previous Beasts have been due to Kamara being in such a good spot
    2. We already know the Vikings want Cook to be as involved as possible

Cooks a fantastic play. Eom

• infantryboys

@superjon said...

You can’t pick players that game now.

At least not for the main slate.

They’re still there in the Thu-Mon slate.

• TJRhodes

Watkins as a cheap punt pretty much destroyed most of my lineups. There’s no one even near his price with his upside on DK.

• HoodsFromTheWood

Hmmm, anyone interested in a miraculously healed low owned John Brown at 5.1DK . Seems like McDermott is hellbent on making Allen a well rounded QB because after finishing last year 24th in attempts, this year he’s got them up to 7th. You watching Harbaugh?

• tmarohl

FD Customer Support
    @FanDuel_Support
    ·
    15m
    Tomorrow’s NFL game between the Patriots and Chiefs has been postponed and will not count towards tomorrow’s NFL slates. Players from this game have been removed from the player pool, if you have already entered any contests with these players please be sure to edit your lineups.

• Straightfire118

@thehazyone said...

I would bet my entire year’s salary that there is 0 chance this happens. Money talks.

Not much money lost in shortening the season a couple weeks, it’s actually the prudent play giving them some covid leeway.

• TopDawgs07

My question is how do the postponed games affect ownership. I imagine Mahomes and Cam would have combined for 13-14% ownership together. The Chiefs skill guys garnered some as well like CEH, Watkins, Kelce, etc.

• Benrose4

Question for cash game lineup on draft kings.
    Would you play:

Moore or boyd

Dj johnson or Henderson

• marker0357

Hmmm, anyone interested in a miraculously healed low owned John Brown at 5.1DK . Seems like McDermott is hellbent on making Allen a well rounded QB because after finishing last year 24th in attempts, this year he’s got them up to 7th. You watching Harbaugh?

1 lineup only. LVR pass defense has been OK so far this year but I’d say their CB’s are meh

• 33BeRad

No, don’t take someone out you like because he is the Beast. HAHA! There’s always chalk that busts and more than just the beast. Cook still has a good matchup

• Randallus

Joe Mixon popped up on the injury report today. I don’t know if this has been mentioned. Something to monitor for tomorrow, I think.

• Dr_Gonzo

@TJRhodes said...

Watkins as a cheap punt pretty much destroyed most of my lineups. There’s no one even near his price with his upside on DK.

Keesean Johnson. Hop and Kirk with the Q, Johnson got 7 targets with Kirk out last week

• 33BeRad

@thehazyone said...

Jonathan Taylor week ya’ll!

I like how you slip this in right in the middle of all the panic about the Covid. Well played sir, and I agree.

• IronMonkey415

This is probably the one-week BeerFan got it right with his Beast of the week pick.
    People that comment on his videos are nice folks, no has yelled at him yet.

• synth

I’m having a lot of problems with the optimizer today. I’ve set max exposure of 35% to Kamara and it keeps spitting out 75-85% of him. Anyone encounter this type of issue and know how to fix it? I dont mind if it’s slightly over 35 but i dont want 80% of a rb on a slate with this many high scoring games no matter how good his matchup is

• JdotBrone

Im interested to see if there is any overlay in any of the big tourneys. DK million usually about 50% filled by now, way below that at moment. People may just be waiting to see if more news drops before entering.

• telestraightshooter

@TopDawgs07 said...

My question is how do the postponed games affect ownership. I imagine Mahomes and Cam would have combined for 13-14% ownership together. The Chiefs skill guys garnered some as well like CEH, Watkins, Kelce, etc.

Russell Wilson & his flying circus

• superjon

@synth said...

I’m having a lot of problems with the optimizer today. I’ve set max exposure of 35% to Kamara and it keeps spitting out 75-85% of him. Anyone encounter this type of issue and know how to fix it? I dont mind if it’s slightly over 35 but i dont want 80% of a rb on a slate with this many high scoring games no matter how good his matchup is

Go to build settings, and under Other Settings, you should see something that says “Prioritize lineups over max exposures”

Make sure it’s unchecked.

• synth

@superjon said...

Go to build settings, and under Other Settings, you should see something that says “Prioritize lineups over max exposures”

Make sure it’s unchecked.

Confirmed unchecked, but thank you for letting me know that exists cause that’ll be helpful in the future

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).