1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Detroit ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 12 ) at LA Rams ( -12 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at San Francisco ( -6 ) —- T: 43

Monday, October 5th
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Discountdouble12 said...

I haven’t heard much on Hollywood Brown $6300 ($FD) this week especially with DeVante Parker has a similar prices range $6500 and is match up with Seattle. What’s your guys take on going with M. Brown in cash over D.Parker?

I wouldn’t play a guy in cash who doesn’t run more than 25 routes and doesn’t get more than 6 targets in a game, in a game they’re heavily favored to win. He’s defined as a boom/bust guy.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

Can’t catch covid in the basement- Go with ya gut Hood- Play Cook –

You’re right, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Good luck

This coronavirus is ruining slate.. had tons of Edwards-Helaire. Very annoyed having to change all these lineups.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Gio’s had 2 carries all year. Not sure his body could take 12-15

He isn’t that old

• TopDawgs07

The Bengals OL is very poor, one of the worst in football. Mixon also is one of the best RBs after first contact. Which allows him to be productive behind that poor line.

• Njsum1

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

I think it’s gonna be hard for Baker and his low volume passing game to bring all his pass catchers to the promised land Sunday. Even with the added volume Dallas’ push the pace game-plan will give him. Even with the cushy matchup Dallas’ leaky coverage gives him. Not saying it can’t be Hooper’s week. Not saying it can’t be OBJ’s, or Landry’s. Just saying it’s probably not gonna be more than one.

It’s DFS, Harrison Bryant anyone??

Occasionally you’ve got to feed the one handed catch making beast.

The catch heard round the world was curiously enough made against…..Dallas.

If OBJ can’t get it done tomorrow, I’ll never have to play him again. So it’s a win, win.

• BIF

@Kp24 said...

Given Dallas’ defensive issues and game script, I’m really liking Austin Hooper at $4k to maybe even just get 2-3 catches but a TD and pay off.
    They didn’t bring him in to block and with how the game looks, he should see plenty of the field and get some targets.
    I’d love some feedback on him

They really like Harrison Bryant there too – Hooper has more targets so far but they haven’t been throwing to the TE much overall.

• TJRhodes

@IronMonkey415 said...

This means we have to all put our brains together and try and win tomorrow. You never know if we will have week 5 and onward.

OKAY!!! BRAINS TOGETHER…. NOW

Ok, I’m on it.

• Njsum1

@TJRhodes said...

Ok, I’m on it.

My math is better…

😉😎😂

• winnerchickendinner

@Njsum1 said...

My math is better…

😉😎😂

Nah I got all the Maths on this one

• wilks3579

2v2 Gpp on DK Taylor/Colts DST or Henderson/Rams DST? Any thoughts appreciated

• Njsum1

@winnerchickendinner said...

Nah I got all the Maths on this one

While your math is certainly mathalicious, my math and subsequent retort, all came from the same movie. Soooooo…….🤷‍♂️

And is Evan Engram the play at TE this week? I think he might be. And Kenny Goladay is pretty cheap. My math likes them 😎

• Danforth11

@866 said...

This coronavirus is ruining slate.. had tons of Edwards-Helaire. Very annoyed having to change all these lineups.

Swap him out and stop bitching. Tired of all the complaining on this forum. We all knew this could happen with COVID idk why everyone is so shocked.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

This place is overreaction Central.

1. Mixon is expected to play. https://twitter.com/TheTylerDragon/status/1312406264429850631

2. You do realize Austin Ekeler is playing the same Tampa Bay defense that routinely shuts down Christian McCaffrey.

• BIF

Does anyone really believe the ESPN WR/CB sheet in that Jalen Ramsey is going to cover CJ Board and not Darius Slayton – Ramsey plays both sides of the field almost 50-50; why wouldn’t he cover the Giants best WR ?

I’d love Slayton in this game if I knew he wasn’t going against Ramsey all game – Rams should get out front and DJones throws a decent deep ball in an attempted catch-up role.

• JSteele

@BIF said...

Does anyone really believe the ESPN WR/CB sheet in that Jalen Ramsey is going to cover CJ Board and not Darius Slayton – Ramsey plays both sides of the field almost 50-50; why wouldn’t he cover the Giants best WR ?

Has he shadowed early on in the season? I would expect him to be on Slayton

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@thehazyone said...

This place is overreaction Central.

1. Mixon is expected to play. https://twitter.com/TheTylerDragon/status/1312406264429850631

2. You do realize Austin Ekeler is playing the same Tampa Bay defense that routinely shuts down Christian McCaffrey.

I“m just sayin’ look what Davis did in his limited run.

TB has given up the 4th most receiving yards and 4th most receptions to RB’s so far this year.

Are they going to scheme to shutting down Ekeler, like they would CMC? They just naturally shut down CMC or do they scheme to do it?

CMC still had 24.8 DK points against TB this year and basically missed the whole 4th. Ekeler isn’t 9K+, he’s 7.1K.

• monarch

I like Ekeler. I would like more if I didnt like Keenan Allen so much. Also hurting both Ekeler and Allen a bit for me is I dont like a Bucs bring back.

• BIF

@JSteele said...

Has he shadowed early on in the season? I would expect him to be on Slayton

He doesn’t shadow according to the sheet but I would expect him to cover the #1. Hard to tell also in the past few weeks where he’s had to go against Cowboys who have multiple good WRs, the Eagles who didn’t really have any that are heathy and then last week vs the Bills who have 2 good ones. This is the first game with only one (IMO) good outside WR.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

I“m just sayin’ look what Davis did in his limited run.

TB has given up the 4th most receiving yards and 4th most receptions to RB’s so far this year.

Are they going to scheme to shutting down Ekeler, like they would CMC? They just naturally shut down CMC or do they scheme to do it?

CMC still had 24.8 DK points against TB this year and basically missed the whole 4th. Ekeler isn’t 9K+, he’s 7.1K.

I like Ekeler fine, just bringing some caution to the table. I’ll have him in about 10% of lineups.

• BIF

@Pandamonious said...

Small sample – the Bucs have played Kamara, CMC/Davis and then MG3; so basically they played the #1, #2 and maybe the #7ish best pass catching backs in the league.

I don’t hate Ekeler here as someone has got to get the ball for LAC – just cautioning that the stats are a bit skewed given the opponents in just 3 weeks and Kamara also caught a 38yd pass on trick play from Taysom Hill.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@BIF said...

Small sample – the Bucs have played Kamara, CMC/Davis and then MG3; so basically they played the #1, #2 and maybe the #7ish best pass catching backs in the league.

I don’t hate Ekeler here as someone has got to get the ball for LAC – just cautioning that the stats are a bit skewed given the opponents in just 3 weeks and Kamara also caught a 38yd pass on trick play from Taysom Hill.

Understandable, but doesn’t Ekeler also fit that mold, and into that sample?

Like, I said earlier, want to make this clear, I was never “touting” Ekeler. Someone brought him up, I think as a replacement for CEH, and I threw in that I did like him, and explained why. I’ll probably end up around 10% like Hazy mentioned, with possibly more towards 15%. Not going overboard.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@theIrrigator said...

He isn’t that old

Lol I know, I thought he was older than 28. But it’s his 8th year in the NFL, more than the shelf life for the avg RB

• monarch

Weird week for running backs. Not that H/R matters as much in this economy but pretty much all of the running backs that we would normally want (favorites, OL/DL advantage) are on the road. The home running backs with the best matchup from what I can tell are Ronald Jones III and Darrell Henderson.

• marker0357

anyone else like Pascal as 3rd WR? PlayerProfiler expects Buster Skrine on him. Seems like he gets a lot of slot snaps. In the same game, I’m a little worried to play Mo Allie with both Doyle and Burton available.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).