1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Detroit ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 12 ) at LA Rams ( -12 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at San Francisco ( -6 ) —- T: 43

Monday, October 5th
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

Understandable, but doesn’t Ekeler also fit that mold, and into that sample?

Like, I said earlier, want to make this clear, I was never “touting” Ekeler. Someone brought him up, I think as a replacement for CEH, and I threw in that I did like him, and explained why. I’ll probably end up around 10% like Hazy mentioned, with possibly more towards 15%. Not going overboard.

I’m just throwing names out there at rb now with no ceh in that 6k and up. I’m aware most builds are gonna be kamara with one of those 5.5-6k guys to start, I’m not doing that. Only one in that range i would is hendo.

• monarch

@marker0357 said...

anyone else like Pascal as 3rd WR? PlayerProfiler expects Buster Skrine on him. Seems like he gets a lot of slot snaps. In the same game, I’m a little worried to play Mo Allie with both Doyle and Burton available.

I’m partial to Zach Pascal. I followed him in college (Old Dominion), I’m a big fan. I think he is a really deep reach. I would only play him as part of a stack or a bring back. Pascal went to ODU, Mo Alie Cox went to Virginia Commonwealth and was the freaking center on the basketball team. ODU-VCU have/had one of the best mid major basketball rivalries…odd how they both end up with such roles for the Indianapolis Colts considering the paths they took.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@BIF said...

just cautioning that the stats are a bit skewed given the opponents in just 3 weeks and Kamara also caught a 38yd pass on trick play from Taysom Hill.

Bif, Bif, Bif… If you get a few minutes can you do me a favor and read/give me an opinion on this.
    https://www.themishdfs.com/post/mish-helps-the-fish-week-4-nfl-draftkings-strategy
    Hood Jr latest dip into his DFS pool

• marker0357

@monarch said...

I’m partial to Zach Pascal. I followed him in college (Old Dominion), I’m a big fan. I think he is a really deep reach. I would only play him as part of a stack or a bring back. Pascal went to ODU, Mo Alie Cox went to Virginia Commonwealth and was the freaking center on the basketball team. ODU-VCU have/had one of the best mid major basketball rivalries…odd how they both end up with such roles for the Indianapolis Colts considering the paths they took.

aha, is that where “Monarch” comes from?

• monarch

@marker0357 said...

aha, is that where “Monarch” comes from?

I’ve always been horrible with screen names lol

• BIF

@Pandamonious said...

Understandable, but doesn’t Ekeler also fit that mold, and into that sample?

Like, I said earlier, want to make this clear, I was never “touting” Ekeler. Someone brought him up, I think as a replacement for CEH, and I threw in that I did like him, and explained why. I’ll probably end up around 10% like Hazy mentioned, with possibly more towards 15%. Not going overboard.

Oh for sure, I’ll have a non-zero amount of Ekeler too

• JSteele

Trying out this TD parlay thing this week. What do you think of my card?

Alvin Kamara 2x TD scorer
    Justin Jefferson TD
    Tyler Lockett TD
    Josh Jacobs TD
    Kyler Murray TD
    Mark Andrews TD

$10 pays $1346.85

• marker0357

@JSteele said...

Justin Jefferson TD
    Tyler Lockett TD
    Josh Jacobs TD
    Kyler Murray TD
    Mark Andrews TD

$10 pays $1346.85

tough to hit on a TD parlay. Good Luck.

I’ve played one the last couple of weeks but have missed on what I thought was an obvious smash play (like D. Henry).

• schube4402

Anyone have a strong take Beckham or D.J. Moore dk gpp? Similar price point. Leaning Beckham currently

• winnerchickendinner

@JSteele said...

Justin Jefferson TD
    Tyler Lockett TD
    Josh Jacobs TD
    Kyler Murray TD
    Mark Andrews TD

$10 pays $1346.85

• BIF

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

https://www.themishdfs.com/post/mish-helps-the-fish-week-4-nfl-draftkings-strategy

I gave it a read – agree with most names he threw out

Disagree a little on needing correlation Or game stacks this week that he kept saying – with so many juicy matchups, I think you can take the best player available and not worry about it. Of course I’ll have QB/WR stacks but I don’t think you have to have a 2nd WR from same team nor do I think you need to run it back with the opponent WR. I think some of these high total games are going to be 2+ score victories like a 38-23 so picking the right guy(s) from the 38’s will be more important than the 23’s. I have one game I like where I think both teams can hit 30+ so will game stack there for sure but I’m looking more at best player available (some will end up in same game as opponents and others won’t).

Gonna do a couple Watson/Cooks/Johnson stacks as well, bring it back w Jefferson/Thielen, Cook.. Gonna be a shootout that MIN-HOU!

• CheeseCutter

@marker0357 said...

anyone else like Pascal as 3rd WR? PlayerProfiler expects Buster Skrine on him. Seems like he gets a lot of slot snaps. In the same game, I’m a little worried to play Mo Allie with both Doyle and Burton available.

Yes, he should be the #2 WR. He only needs 12 points to hit 3x. Isaiah Ford at 3700 is a good gpp #3

• Dfspacman

Is it possible more games get canceled tomorrow if someone test positive

• HoodsFromTheWood

@BIF said...

Of course I’ll have QB/WR stacks but I don’t think you have to have a 2nd WR from same team nor do I think you need to run it back with the opponent WR.

Had that same thought when I saw so many teams projected 27+ point totals. Thanks BIF

• marker0357

@Dfspacman said...

I doubt it. They test on Sat and anyone who tested positive is already known IMO. Now someone may have symptoms tomorrow and it be associated with COVID but positive test results themselves should already be known.

• theIrrigator

@Dfspacman said...

No testing on game day

• ninogarzone

@CheeseCutter said...

Yes, he should be the #2 WR. He only needs 12 points to hit 3x. Isaiah Ford at 3700 is a good gpp #3

id much rather play a 3k player in the te spot waste it on a position as volatile as wr. 12 points in the wr slot is not winning you gpp. honestly I think were witnessing a changing of the guard when it comes to indy tight end. lets remember Doyle was thriving in the offense before rivers got there. rivers loves his athletic tight ends and mo is really a freak athlete who’s coming in to his own and only 3.8k dk. decent matchup as well.

• JTAx33

Anybody on Gronk at all for GPP? I’m biased but he played 93% of snaps last week and got 7 targets. Now Godwin is out and we know he has plenty of chemistry with Tom

• marker0357

@ninogarzone said...

id much rather play a 3k player in the te spot waste it on a position as volatile as wr. 12 points in the wr slot is not winning you gpp. honestly I think were witnessing a changing of the guard when it comes to indy tight end. lets remember Doyle was thriving in the offense before rivers got there. rivers loves his athletic tight ends and mo is really a freak athlete who’s coming in to his own and only 3.8k dk. decent matchup as well.

You may be correct but I’m not yet convinced. Mo Allie was 3rd stringer at start of the season. Both Doyle and Burton were hurt in training. Burton is just now coming off the IR. Doyle played last week but really only blocked. That may have been more to preserve him than an indication of who’s going to get the routes going forward. Since all 3 are available this week, we should learn more this week. I don’t see Mo Allie as a blocking TE so when he’s on the field, he should be in a route. Let’s see the snap breakdown this week. Colts are also gimpy at WR so that may open additional opportunities.

• ninogarzone

@JTAx33 said...

Anybody on Gronk at all for GPP? I’m biased but he played 93% of snaps last week and got 7 targets. Now Godwin is out and we know he has plenty of chemistry with Tom

decent low end streamer id say. even if he gets 7 targets he’s the type of player who generally has 50-60 yards and has to fall in the end once or twice to kill value.

• squidkill

Sup. Me and mom tested negative today. Let’s get that smommmmmney

• JCappy

@JTAx33 said...

In a tournament — why not? Him and Howard probably combine for 12-13 targets so either one could be viable for their price. We have also seen Mike Evans catch 3 (?) 1 yard TDs this year so one of those fades could go to Gronk this week.

• TopDawgs07

@BIF said...

I gave it a read – agree with most names he threw out

Disagree a little on needing correlation Or game stacks this week that he kept saying – with so many juicy matchups, I think you can take the best player available and not worry about it. Of course I’ll have QB/WR stacks but I don’t think you have to have a 2nd WR from same team nor do I think you need to run it back with the opponent WR. I think some of these high total games are going to be 2+ score victories like a 38-23 so picking the right guy(s) from the 38’s will be more important than the 23’s. I have one game I like where I think both teams can hit 30+ so will game stack there for sure but I’m looking more at best player available (some will end up in same game as opponents and others won’t).

Minnesota/Houston, eh?

• squidkill

Sorry fellas I haven’t been on much this week. In and out. Tried to answer some DMs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.