1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Detroit ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 12 ) at LA Rams ( -12 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at San Francisco ( -6 ) —- T: 43

Monday, October 5th
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dfspacman

False positives only in Nfl? Lol

• Brendan239

Is Jarvis Landry too chalky in FD Milly? Ceedee Lamb instead?

• hypegotti

are there any free optimizers?

• marker0357

@Brendan239 said...

Is Jarvis Landry too chalky in FD Milly? Ceedee Lamb instead?

I went with CeeDee. I like Jarvis but he’s still recovering and his usage has been down. CeeDee in a likely high scoring game. Tavierre Thomas projected to cover him with Ward on Cooper and Mitchell on Gallup. If you believe that’s how the coverage shakes out, Lamb could have some upside. Just my opinion.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@Njsum1 said...

His price lets you do a lot of things. Think I read that he’s the only TE on the roster. Worth playing in GPP’s too…imo.

I read that too but what about Josh Hill, the Saints other TE listed just under Taintman

• mmmfriedchicken

Any thoughts on Gesicki? He went off for 30 pts against buf who is kinda weak v the slot — now in a game they should be behind targeting SEA d giving up more yds in the slot than any other nfl team. Pretty good game script

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

@Hipster_doofus57 said...

Seriously though bc not comfortable starting stafford – do you think it’s safe to start Mahomes (please any feedback i am grateful for)

Seriously? I’m using Stafford in DFS this week. What kind of league are you in that has Stafford on waivers? Can I join your season long league?

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@thedude404 said...

Seriously? I’m using Stafford in DFS this week. What kind of league are you in that has Stafford on waivers? Can I join your season long league?

He’s in waivers on a lot of my $100 yahoo leagues.. Most people are just heavy stacking whatever RB they can get

Fitzpatrick also

• BIF

@mnstone14 said...

cleveland as a punt?

Not for me, would play the other side before that as Baker could throw a few picks

• JCappy

@mmmfriedchicken said...

Any thoughts on Gesicki? He went off for 30 pts against buf who is kinda weak v the slot — now in a game they should be behind targeting SEA d giving up more yds in the slot than any other nfl team. Pretty good game script

I actually think Gesicki is priced too high. I will use him in game stacks but there are other guys around him that I like as one off plays. Fitzpatrick is going to spread the ball around and Parker, Williams, Gaskin and Ford could all reasonably out pace Gesicki in targets.

• JCappy

Davis-Gaskin-RoJo could combine for 70 touches and can get you to a lot of unique builds.

• BIF

@Hipster_doofus57 said...

Lol both my quarterbacks in my season long fantasy league are of course cam and Patrick – had to pick up an alternative so holding back my vomit I picked up stafford 🙏🏻🤞🏼

I pulled a douche move on my opponent, I saw he needed a QB as well so I checked who was available and grabbed Fitz and Baker to tuck away leaving him with only Mullens or DJones to pick up. He took Mullens so he may do ok but there was no way I was getting ramrod’d by a waiver wire 30+ point outing from Fitz

• marker0357

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

I read that too but what about Josh Hill, the Saints other TE listed just under Taintman

or Taysom Hill lined up at TE. I would not be surprised at all to see more of THill with Thomas out. We know that Payton loves him. Personally, I’ve got a little Trautman because his price is so low and I think he can get 8-10 its.

• factorial89

rotowire has free optimizers

• marker0357

@BIF said...

I pulled a douche move on my opponent, I saw he needed a QB as well so I checked who was available and grabbed Fitz and Baker to tuck away leaving him with only Mullens or DJones to pick up. He took Mullens so he may do ok but there was no way I was getting ramrod’d by a waiver wire 30+ point outing from Fitz

well played young man

Lotta Gesicki/Waller combos.

• NDNole

Not far from game time and I still have dissly in my single lineup.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

If anyone needs some Kenyan Drake I may have a little to spare

He’s my first RB out right now, you like him more than Henderson?

• monarch

@Sleazygreazy said...

He’s my first RB out right now, you like him more than Henderson?

I do. I like both quite a bit

• Njsum1

@marker0357 said...

or Taysom Hill lined up at TE. I would not be surprised at all to see more of THill with Thomas out. We know that Payton loves him. Personally, I’ve got a little Trautman because his price is so low and I think he can get 8-10 its.

He’s one of those plays where he’s likely to get between 5-8 Dk points, yet can get between 11-14.

It all depends what you get out of your upgrades for using him

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@JCappy said...

I actually think Gesicki is priced too high. I will use him in game stacks but there are other guys around him that I like as one off plays. Fitzpatrick is going to spread the ball around and Parker, Williams, Gaskin and Ford could all reasonably out pace Gesicki in targets.

I think the exact opposite lol. Gotta love DFS.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mmmfriedchicken said...

It’s weird, SEA bleeding points to WRs in the slot but strangely tough vs TEs this year. Which is usually a position their defensive scheme has been generous to in recent seasons. Jamal Adams, their TE whisperer is out today. Fire up some Gesicki

• NDNole

Bears D or Dallas D????? I think both have a good shot today. More scoring in the Dallas game may give more opportunity to Dallas D. But I’m still on the fence.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

It’s weird, SEA bleeding points to WRs in the slot but strangely tough vs TEs this year. Which is usually a position their defensive scheme has been generous to in recent seasons. Jamal Adams, their TE whisperer is out today. Fire up some Gesicki

The problem here is, Gesicki is not a TE. He’s a slot WR labeled as a TE.

• yisman

KC/NE officially scheduled for 7:05 PM EDT tomorrow

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).