1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Detroit ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 12 ) at LA Rams ( -12 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at San Francisco ( -6 ) —- T: 43

Monday, October 5th
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Looks like I am overweight on Darrell Henderson so fire up all your Malcolm Brown lineups.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@BIF said...

I pulled a douche move on my opponent, I saw he needed a QB as well so I checked who was available and grabbed Fitz and Baker to tuck away leaving him with only Mullens or DJones to pick up. He took Mullens so he may do ok but there was no way I was getting ramrod’d by a waiver wire 30+ point outing from Fitz

That’s not a douche move, it’s part of a league winning strategy. A douche move would have been not doing it lol.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Favorite narrative of the week. Golden Tate v. Jalen Ramsey

https://nypost.com/2020/10/01/golden-tate-jalen-ramsey-family-feud-may-turn-giants-showdown-nasty/

• JCappy

Gesicki is not a tight end. He is a big slot in the same mold as Marques Colston from back in the day.

Gesicki is going to feast on teams that do not have the personnel to cover him, but will try to anyway. This is not the case with Seattle. The Hawks are going to sit in their zone and utilize Wagner/Wright and sometimes Diggs to keep an eye on the TE. Seattle gets feasted on by tactical TE that know how to find the gaps in zone and can rack up 7-8 easy catches just by sitting in the zone.

This is not to say Gesicki will not have a big day. I am projecting Fitzpatrick to throw for 300+ so it has to go somewhere.

• Chad82

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

OBJ/d Cook or Metcalf/Chubb

• homers1226

went with tb justin watson as my punt

evans gets double teamed ?

• theghostofveebs

@factorial89 said...

rotowire has free optimizers

“You must be a paid RotoWire subscriber to generate custom lineups.” – just now.

• jcotdl

i hope i am not the only one firing up Brian Hoyer… 4100 on DK

• Randallus

@Chad82 said...

OBJ/d Cook or Metcalf/Chubb

MetCalf/Chubb safer floor if you’re doing cash.

Cook/OBJ higher ceiling if you’re doing GPP.

Personally, I would go Metcalf/Chubb in either scenario since I also think they’re ceiling is pretty damn close to Cook/OBJ.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@thehazyone said...

The problem here is, Gesicki is not a TE. He’s a slot WR labeled as a TE.

Lol that’s a bonus, not a problem. At 6’6”/250, SPARQ should be his middle name.

• JCappy

@homers1226 said...

went with tb justin watson as my punt

evans gets double teamed ?

I am playing Mike Evans this week and I will deal with the consequences afterwards.

• Randallus

@jcotdl said...

Wait. The game isn’t on the featured schedule though right?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@JCappy said...

Gesicki is not a tight end. He is a big slot in the same mold as Marques Colston from back in the day.

Gesicki is going to feast on teams that do not have the personnel to cover him, but will try to anyway. This is not the case with Seattle. The Hawks are going to sit in their zone and utilize Wagner/Wright and sometimes Diggs to keep an eye on the TE. Seattle gets feasted on by tactical TE that know how to find the gaps in zone and can rack up 7-8 easy catches just by sitting in the zone.

This is not to say Gesicki will not have a big day. I am projecting Fitzpatrick to throw for 300+ so it has to go somewhere.

The latter part of your statement is why I am moderately on Gesicki today.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@jcotdl said...

The joke was never funny.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jcotdl said...

You realize KC/NE players won’t count, right? Doesn’t matter if they play tomorrow night.

• theghostofveebs

Last year, you could find a couple free optimizers on the web. Now they are pretty much all behind paywalls.

Which is funny, because by and large they all use questionable projections and questionable variance to spit out an “optimized lineup” or 100 iteration loop lineups.

I’m building my own to be driven off team-specific game-script category covariance history, but I’m having to re-learn vba so its slow going.

I continue to be amazed about the lack of free crap on the web in this industry.

• homers1226

henderson or ingram ?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@JCappy said...

I am playing Mike Evans this week and I will deal with the consequences afterwards.

Casey Heyward is good. I really don’t like Evans this week. I get it though.

• mbunner23

@thehazyone said...

Looks like I am overweight on Darrell Henderson so fire up all your Malcolm Brown lineups.

I also have a ton of Henderson. In cash as well.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@theghostofveebs said...

Last year, you could find a couple free optimizers on the web. Now they are pretty much all behind paywalls.

Which is funny, because by and large they all use questionable projections and questionable variance to spit out an “optimized lineup” or 100 iteration loop lineups.

I’m building my own to be driven off team-specific game-script category covariance history, but I’m having to re-learn vba so its slow going.

I continue to be amazed about the lack of free crap on the web in this industry.

I do all my lineups by hand except for the .50 150 max on DK (mainly do it to see how the optimizer would have done if I had used it).

Also my spreadsheet is free. :)

• NDNole

Sadly dissly just got bumped for another low priced te. Not from the saints. But since I like not winning the milly I’m playing latavius murray for sure.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

I also have a ton of Henderson. In cash as well.

Think he’s too risky in cash but it’ll definitely be a pivot off of the more popular plays (I’m personally using Mike Davis in cash).

• Njsum1

@thehazyone said...

Casey Heyward is good. I really don’t like Evans this week. I get it though.

I took 2 shares of Evans out of 30 lineups as tribute

• Brendan239

@thehazyone said...

Henderson or M Davis? FD

• JCappy

Anyone want to pick up a cheap H2H? $4?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).