1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Detroit ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 12 ) at LA Rams ( -12 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at San Francisco ( -6 ) —- T: 43

Monday, October 5th
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Beckhams3Fingers

omg Waller just fumbled hahahaha

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Anyone want a separate showdown thread?

If I get 5 thumbs up on this post, I’ll do it, but otherwise, may as well just keep showdown talk (that hasn’t started yet) in here.

• homers1226

check down charlie game?

• Supanice

I went into the afternoon games with a lot of Henderson Waller thinking I was going to make a push into the 180+ territory for my single entries, now i doubt I cash.

Hard to do well in a week when 1 game pushes 80 points and you are under weight on it. Really felt the Browns run game would drain the clock not put up 40 points.

Tight end has really been an issue this year to the point people are playing a complete nobody at 2500 and are OK with him getting a 0.

• Dfspacman

Thought Gallup was in a great spot today

• Beckhams3Fingers

Wow, ChipotleAddict and Underjones with late charges to challenge for the Milly. Chipotle could take it. Unbelievable how these guys do it.

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

If the Giants upset the Rams, that will sink my Survivor.

I am…ALIVER!

About the only thing I have going for me on the all day slate. Got an afternoon slate going with some promise, though.
    ~

• Dfspacman

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Wow, ChipotleAddict and Underjones with late charges to challenge for the Milly. Chipotle could take it. Unbelievable how these guys do it.

Does anyone know them or seen these guys before? Always hear about them

• squidkill

@Dfspacman said...

Does anyone know them or seen these guys before? Always hear about them

They were featured on the Vegas Dave documentary I think. It was some documentary. They are real

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Showdown thread up on the forum main page.

• squidkill

@BIF said...

Just catching up from kickoff of the first games

No Godwin
    No Fournette
    Gimpy Evans
    And now OJ Howard going to be on IR

Still got the win
    3-1 and 1st place – they’ll only get better but that game had some bad moments

Tommy Boy!!!!!!!

• Dfspacman

How much is one likely to win on the season long survivor? Does it go all the way to Super Bowl?

• squidkill

@BIF said...

Yah I needed it too – I don’t really get that call

I’ll take an Indy pick 6 😂

• BigRay

back from the TB/LAC game. not 45-10. like i hoped. but TB12 with 4 TD’s, 259 yrds on like 18 of 24 in the second half shows why Brady is GOAT. TD’s to 4 different players

• NDNole

Is the hammer ever defeated? How often is a large Gpp won without at least one late game player? I know it happens but I always see that late game hammer comes in and takes all the moneys.

Late game hammer always looking like………….

• BigRay

@BigRay said...

back from the TB/LAC game. not 45-10. like i hoped. but TB12 with 4 TD’s, 259 yrds on like 18 of 24 in the second half shows why Brady is GOAT. TD’s to 4 different players

wish they were all to Evans but I will take it,

• Fantasyfun83

It’s called having alot of money to play with and making a million lineups and hope 1 hits lol … all about the bankroll.

• MRCOOKONUTS

Tampa doesn’t really need Godwin or Fournette,they are stacked..
    And Brady always make average Joes into semi stars..

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone want a separate showdown thread?

If I get 5 thumbs up on this post, I’ll do it, but otherwise, may as well just keep showdown talk (that hasn’t started yet) in here.

I wish I was giving you a thumb-up for an MLB thread, but it’s not an option. So I give you one for this.
    ~

• Ringthebell26

Any one know if “(player-popup #deebo-samuel)Deebo Samuel”:/players/deebo-samuel-982845’s playing tonight?

• BIF

@squidkill said...

I’ll take an Indy pick 6 😂

BIF got the 🏆 this week !

• superjon

Slight profit.

Faded Kamara in all 150

Biggest mistake was lowering my exposure to Dak and Mixon at the last minute. Don’t even have a good reason why I did.

Best lineup scored 213 and change

• Njsum1

@MRCOOKONUTS said...

Tampa doesn’t really need Godwin or Fournette,they are stacked..
    And Brady always make average Joes into semi stars..

I still think most of the games over the last season and the beginning of this one that Brady looks kinda washed. Yet I have to admit, he looked crisp today. They won because of him, he was dropping Dimes.

• Dfspacman

Lockett and Gesicki quite shocking today

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Losing week for me but mainly because I completely whiffed cash and Sean McVay is an idiot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).