1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Detroit ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 12 ) at LA Rams ( -12 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at San Francisco ( -6 ) —- T: 43

Monday, October 5th
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jpitten said...

Can DK fill the millionaire in 24 hours? I’m assuming this is the quickest turn around for a millionaire contest?

I doubt it. No way it gets over 75% full right? And early lock also

• NDNole

Im going to enter a lineup trying not to win. Watch it be my best 2 game slate ever.

• superjon

FD is starting to payout yesterday.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Jpitten said...

Can DK fill the millionaire in 24 hours? I’m assuming this is the quickest turn around for a millionaire contest?

Why not?

Most people don’t enter until within a few hours of lock anyway. Last Mondays showdown filled over an hour before lock and believe it had the same amount of entries.

• yisman

in the $1500 game changer on DK, Trautman was 31.6%

Contrast with the first down, where he was 8.9%

In other news, https://www.draftkings.com/lp/reignmakers

Dirks Bentley didn’t enter a lineup.

• bigez952

@Pandamonious said...

Why not?

Most people don’t enter until within a few hours of lock anyway. Last Mondays showdown filled over an hour before lock and believe it had the same amount of entries.

They have the multi-entry promo out with free $10 tickets if you enter 2-5 entries which got me to enter 3 lineups so banking on 4+ combined TDs between Mahomes and Rodgers so I expect it to start filling fast this afternoon.

• Supanice

@yisman said...

in the $1500 game changer on DK, Trautman was 31.6%

Contrast with the first down, where he was 8.9%

In other news, https://www.draftkings.com/lp/reignmakers

Dirks Bentley didn’t enter a lineup.

I do not wish the feeling I got on anyone when I saw every single player I had was above 20% except Isaiah Ford, and turns out, Waller as well. Waller dropped the pass that would have got him the bonus too, which caused me to bubble the wild cat.

Probably my last time entering the game changer when the cash line is 20-30 points above double ups every week and you still need 190+ to make any real money. You would make more money taking that single entry and making 5 pivots for the wild cat. Plus you are still going to be doing a single entry vs the brothers and others who are running 2 entries of similar stacks.

• Jokey401

Who was it that was debating whether Jamal Williams Vs. Ervin was going to get more work in passing game? The answer to that was clearly answered.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).