1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Detroit ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 12 ) at LA Rams ( -12 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at San Francisco ( -6 ) —- T: 43

Monday, October 5th
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zacsby

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, he had a few good years early in his career. Hasn’t done much since. Could be the terrible QB’s he has to play with, but I have always felt that he was typically a bad DFS play as he is always priced up based on name, rather than performance over the past three years.

“A few good years” 😂

His first 3 years were UNHEARD OF. That doesn’t happen unless you’re an elite player. His 4th year he barely played. His 5th he was well on his way to another fantastic season and missed the last 3(?) games. 6th was the first year in Cleveland, regression was to be expected. What’s happening with Nuk and Diggs this year isn’t a common thing. Not to mention the hernia he had. And now we’re to this year.

I didn’t watch their first game, have no idea how much 3 receptions on 10 targets was his fault. I suspect it was a lot on Baker and/or the line. Week 2 he was fine. Week 3 was a terrible matchup for the passing attack. He’s priced WR19 and is 18th in targets on the season. In a game with a 55 point total against a team that’s been in shootouts every week, I think he’s a fine play. Especially in GPPs if his projected ownership is down in that 5-10 percent range.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@PapaDBets said...

Just started taking cash more seriously this year. I’ve won >80% of my entries at low stakes so far through the first 3 weeks of the season but obviously that’s way too small a sample to determine anything.

I’m not looking to just play it safe, I’m trying to identify the best floor/ceiling combo I can find. Seems like the floor for OBJ is pretty low any given week considering how Cleveland would prefer to be a heavily run oriented offense and we can’t be sure how game script will go.

It’s true. I try to find my floor usually in everything but WR though. WR I look for high ceilings. I’m trying now to really focus on not getting the bust players. Cam-Edelman stack crushed me last week.

• parrothead112

So are we thinking they remove the game from the Sunday slate or extend the slate until they play the game?

• Njsum1

@parrothead112 said...

So are we thinking they remove the game from the Sunday slate or extend the slate until they play the game?

Remove, no doubt

• JCappy

With the rushing upside of some of these QBs — it is becoming increasingly more difficult to play QBs without rushing upside in tournaments.

Kyler and Goff are only priced 400 away from this each other which is ridiculous.

• bigez952

@parrothead112 said...

100% it will be removed and players from that game will get a 0 if you play them as DK doesn’t like to delay slate payouts to the next day.

• Njsum1

@PapaDBets said...

Well I was specifically referring to cash here (re Cleveland jumping out to a big lead). I don’t think it’s likely, but if it does happen I think both OBJ and Landry volume will go down the drain. That’s too much risk for me to take in cash. If we’re talking tourneys I can see how both are viable options.

Yeah, I’d play them in cash, cause I think they’re good plays. Wouldn’t be surprised if one of those guys gets close to 30 DK points. Obj or Parker

You could also go with metcalf, Lockett, Michael Thomas, Tyreke hill.

Interesting to see if Kamara stops getting peppered now that MT is supposed to play. Cause Kamara in a smash spot.

Lastly…if Cleveland jumps out to a BIG lead, like one where they don’t throw it in the 4th, think OBJ doesn’t have a TD? He’s like 5800. Not all that easy to run on Dallas.

Last post on OBJ, I’ll be heavy and want that good energy.

• Lbb11

Looking for the Week 4 WR/CB side of the field chart that someone is usually nice enough to post each week. Thanks!

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Why have I seen on here multiple times that Cleveland might get out to a big lead lol? And yes, I know how bad Dallas D is. Cleveland is just a disaster as a team, and their offense never seems to be clicking against teams that are halfway competent. I just found that kind of funny I guess.

• Lbb11

Wouldn’t think Kamara’s volume changes all that much. MT will take extra Trequan/Sanders targets. Had been a 2 man show in NOLA last couple of years.

• Njsum1

@jlowery73 said...

Why have I seen on here multiple times that Cleveland might get out to a big lead lol? And yes, I know how bad Dallas D is. Cleveland is just a disaster as a team, and their offense never seems to be clicking against teams that are halfway competent. I just found that kind of funny I guess.

That’s what I’m not getting either. Sure it’s a possibility yet it’s not the likely scenario

• Njsum1

@Lbb11 said...

Wouldn’t think Kamara’s volume changes all that much. MT will take extra Trequan/Sanders targets. Had been a 2 man show in NOLA last couple of years.

His passing volume has been obscene without MT. Gotta think it goes down a bit

• Lbb11

Targets, yes. Touches I think remain relatively stable. He’s the top play on the slate either way, IMO.

• Njsum1

@Lbb11 said...

Targets, yes. Touches I think remain relatively stable. He’s the top play on the slate either way, IMO.

If MT sits I’d go All in minus injury risk which would be like 85%.

With MT playing, I’ll be between 40-50

• theghostofveebs

@yisman said...

They expect to play Monday or Tuesday

The way the story is being pushed (heavy emphasis on postponed, small print on Monday/Tuesday) makes me think the date will get pushed out later in the week.

• BIF

@Lbb11 said...

Looking for the Week 4 WR/CB side of the field chart that someone is usually nice enough to post each week. Thanks!

Paging @thenefariousone

Paging @thenefariousone

• Lbb11

I am never 85 on one player but I don’t even come close to max entering. Right now- 55/35 Kamara/Zeke assuming Dalvin isn’t on the slate with some SE/3max playing both together given the WR value.

• Rickytango13

@theghostofveebs said...

The way the story is being pushed (heavy emphasis on postponed, small print on Monday/Tuesday) makes me think the date will get pushed out later in the week.

If they play after Tuesday, it’s going to mess up week 5 too

• kurtisjack

@Pandamonious said...

I’m a Lions fan.

None of you guys should be complaining at all.

All Vikings fans: “Hold my beer”

• Njsum1

For anyone asking who to play on cash, and doesn’t want higher variance plays, here’s what you do, so you don’t have to post questions about this guy or that guy. And asking is this player really a cash play.

Find GPP ownership projections you trust, and make a lineup comprised of the highest POWN% players on the slate.

You’ll cash more often than not. Essentially I’m saying you play chalk in cash and let the other guy mess up. It will work over the course of a season

• JSteele

@jlowery73 said...

They will just run the ball up the wazoo like they have been. Chubb has been average 5.6 YPC the last two games, although they were against bad teams.

I don’t think they necessary jump out to a huge lead since the Cowboys offense is pretty prolific. But I can see it staying close for the most part.

• JSteele

@Lbb11 said...

He’ll lose TD equity and some targets if MT plays. He’s probably going to be the beast of the week as well.

So there is that.

• Jokey401

What makes you think Dallas is not going to try to keep that sorry ass D off the field and just run Zeke 30+ times. If you stack it’s gotta be Zeke and either Landry or ODB.

• bigez952

At least the Vikings have won playoff games (as recent as last year) and been to 4 SuperBowl even if they were so many years ago. The Lions haven’t even won a playoff game since 1992 and never been to a Super Bowl in the history of the franchise. I would agree that no fan base really has the rights to complain more than the Detroit Lions fans.

I am also a Vikings Fan and lived through the heartbreaks in 1998 and 2009 when they should have made the SuperBowl but choked away the NFC Title games.

• superjon

@JSteele said...

He’ll lose TD equity and some targets if MT plays. He’s probably going to be the beast of the week as well.

So there is that.

I still think it’s Wilson.

Especially with Carson likely to miss.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).