1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Detroit ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 12 ) at LA Rams ( -12 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at San Francisco ( -6 ) —- T: 43

Monday, October 5th
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@superjon said...

I still think it’s Wilson.

Especially with Carson likely to miss.

If Wilson is the beast of the week, he’s an easy fade.

Seattle gets out to a huge lead, thanks to 3 TDs by Travis Homer and Russ only throws 20 times.

Fitzmagic would also need to disappear for this to work.

• Jokey401

Belichick will try to scheme away TYreek and Kielce most likely. I think Watkins and CEH are going to have big days. Watkins is going to be top scorer for KC.

Also Byrd at 3k who has 12 targets the past 2 games and will certainly be playing from behind on the NE side may payoff.

• infantryboys

@bigez952 said...

At least the Vikings have won playoff games (as recent as last year) and been to 4 SuperBowl even if they were so many years ago. The Lions haven’t even won a playoff game since 1992 and never been to a Super Bowl in the history of the franchise. I would agree that no fan base really has the rights to complain more than the Detroit Lions fans.

I am also a Vikings Fan and lived through the heartbreaks in 1998 and 2009 when they should have made the SuperBowl but choked away the NFC Title games.

Browns are neck and neck with the Lions. They’ve never been to a Super Bowl and their fans have had to watch their team leave and then win two Super Bowls in a new city.

• BiGtIGeRs

i like cardinals RB this week

• 808state

@Jokey401 said...

Belichick will try to scheme away TYreek and Kielce most likely. I think Watkins and CEH are going to have big days. Watkins is going to be top scorer for KC.

Also Byrd at 3k who has 12 targets the past 2 games and will certainly be playing from behind on the NE side may payoff.

i don’t think he has the capability to take away both of them with all the opt-outs

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@BiGtIGeRs said...

i like cardinals RB this week

I have liked him the past 2 weeks and at this point simply CAN’T STOMACH rostering Drake!

It seemed like he was running to the line of scrimmage and going down about every time he got the ball last week, yuck. That and Edmonds was in there a lot.

• BiGtIGeRs

what happened to mike 42

• Supanice

Can someone explain David Johnson as chalk? I’m not seeing it.

• parrothead112

@Supanice said...

My understanding is that he is in on every play, and the Vikings are not very good.

• Njsum1

@parrothead112 said...

My understanding is that he is in on every play, and the Vikings are not very good.

Don’t know about chalk, yet he’s a solid play imo

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Njsum1 said...

Don’t know about chalk, yet he’s a solid play imo

Solid in that he’s been on the field for over 90% of the snaps. Agree, can’t see him being chalky . I know the Texans schedule has been brutal so far. Do you think that’s why they are bottom 5-ish(Vikes too) in plays/game? Because with all those snaps he’s only avg. an uninspiring 15.3 opportunities/game. Maybe there’s others with better projected volume in similar spots.

• BIF

@jlowery73 said...

Why have I seen on here multiple times that Cleveland might get out to a big lead lol? And yes, I know how bad Dallas D is. Cleveland is just a disaster as a team, and their offense never seems to be clicking against teams that are halfway competent. I just found that kind of funny I guess.

While I agree with you, the sentiment to think that the Cowboys will be behind makes sense based on recent history – the Cowboys have fallen behind in every game so far and only held brief leads for about 10 minutes combined in the 3 games and only been tied for about 12 minutes so they have been losing for 150+ minutes of the 180 they’ve played.

• NDNole

@bigez952 said...

I am also a Vikings Fan and lived through the heartbreaks in 1998 and 2009 when they should have made the SuperBowl but choked away the NFC Title games.

Bears fan checking in. 1998 would have won the superbowl if they made it that year. In my opinion.

• theghostofveebs

@Jokey401 said...

Pats homer here. The spread is real unfortunately. I like PMH/CEH/Watkins/Burkhead and PMH/Kelce/Watkins/Edelman stacks here.

• theghostofveebs

The problem with the “Browns will run” thesis is its easier to pass against Dallas.

I think huge Chubb/Hunt games are only in the forecast against the bottom quartile of the league.

Of the high vegas line games, I like the under here.

• infantryboys

Zach Moss back at practice. Singletary won’t be making my player pool this week.

• infantryboys

@theghostofveebs said...

Pats homer here. The spread is real unfortunately. I like PMH/CEH/Watkins/Burkhead and PMH/Kelce/Watkins/Edelman stacks here.

Burkhead is in play if White misses again, IMO. I doubt I use him though. Really feels like chasing points.

• Jokey401

Who is PMH? Never mind. Mahomes?

• Jokey401

I think the KC D is better than people think. If I have any Pats it will be just a little. Maybe throw in Byrd as dart for cheap in a game we expect the Pats to pass quite a bit.

• NDNole

I may take a look at latavious murray. If he gets 15 carries this week I can see a good game out of him and I cant imagine many people will be on him. If he does well I could probably pretty much go chalk everywhere else and still have good leverage.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@Supanice said...

3 down back, talented player, very cheap, potential shootout game 2 desperate teams, very poor defensive opponent against air and ground and he excels in both, first soft defense they have faced all year.

I’m going to need you to explain your side sir.

• Njsum1

@hoods_from_the_wood said...

Solid in that he’s been on the field for over 90% of the snaps. Agree, can’t see him being chalky . I know the Texans schedule has been brutal so far. Do you think that’s why they are bottom 5-ish(Vikes too) in plays/game? Because with all those snaps he’s only avg. an uninspiring 15.3 opportunities/game. Maybe there’s others with better projected volume in similar spots.

I think you when you play solid defenses you have fewer sustained drives and therefore less plays.

Pittsburgh and Baltimore are brutal. He looked great against KC. Regardless he’s getting steady work in the passing game and at the goaline. I’m interested in a few shares.

And there plenty of guys in that range I’m interested in, which is why I’m interested in a few slices of Johnson not the whole pie

Edit…if duke sits that would be a plus

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Njsum1 said...

I think you when you play solid defenses you have fewer sustained drives and therefore less plays.

So a crappy Minny D should lead to more Texan plays. I like that. If he’s not popular he sounds like leverage against what sounds like a chalky Watson/Fuller stack

• shadowchap1978

Anyone have any thoughts on Mike Evans this week? Bif perhaps? With Godwin out and Possibly Scottie Miller and Justin Watson. He seems viable to me for Cash/SE guy like me. Thoughts anyone?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@shadowchap1978 said...

Anyone have any thoughts on Mike Evans this week? Bif perhaps? With Godwin out and Possibly Scottie Miller and Justin Watson. He seems viable to me for Cash/SE guy like me. Thoughts anyone?

Justin Watson (shoulder) returned to practice Wednesday.
    Watson missed last week’s win over the Broncos but is on track to return for Week 4

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).