1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 17 ) at Buffalo ( -17 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 2.5 ) at San Francisco ( -2.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 6 ) at LA Rams ( -6 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -5.5 ) at New England ( 5.5 ) —- T: 49

Monday, October 4th
    8:15 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 33BeRad

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Thinking about Baker for cash. Or should I stick with Heinecke. Is Mayfield a piece of shit QB or what? They boast one of the best O lines in the league giving him time to do his thing. I know they like to run heavy but is this guy only good with top talent WR on the field?

Mayfield really isn’t a cash game play, more gpp with how much they’d rather run the ball. He’s had good games and could easily here but I don’t like playing him in cash

• realphipps

Colts holding tryouts for offensive lineman outside the airport tomorrow morning.

• NDNole

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Curtis Samuel (making his WFT debut) is my favorite 3k play.

Woooooooooo I forgot all about him and havnt heard his name mentioned. Gotta look into that. But will he get the right kind of targets?

• NDNole

Isnt stacking the bills the best play again? Im tempted.

• winnerchickendinner

@realphipps said...

Colts holding tryouts for offensive lineman outside the airport tomorrow morning.

Well got nothing better to do Sunday. Will help them out. On the way.

• Dr_Gonzo

@NDNole said...

Isnt stacking the bills the best play again? Im tempted.

So tough to figure out how they get the big lead. Leaning towards moss and Singletary, but a WR or Allen could blow up the first half. This shouldn’t be close, but what do I know

• superjon

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Leaning towards moss and Singletary,

I wouldn’t bother with the Buffalo RBs as long as Allen is playing, or one of them was out.

• Dr_Gonzo

@superjon said...

I wouldn’t bother with the Buffalo RBs as long as Allen is playing, or one of them was out.

Who do you have as a cheap RB then? Slim pickings around 5K. I am looking mostly to pay up this week, but some builds could use extra salary

• factorial89

i actually came across this prop over/under bet-dak prescott total yds. 309.5.also-matthew stafford o/u 303.5 and r.wilson o/u 298.5.

• superjon

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Who do you have as a cheap RB then? Slim pickings around 5K. I am looking mostly to pay up this week, but some builds could use extra salary

On FD, I don’t see myself going any cheaper than Mike Davis

• Alvance83

Does anyone know if engram looked sound last week? Could see a few targets going his way with WR out for giants

• pabloplyr

CEH is my favorite 5k back. I think everyone will play 2 safeties, cover 2 or double Hill or Kelce every week. Mahomes is either feeding others or giving CEH handoffs.

• Way2fast23

Can we trust a Hurts/Sanders/D. Smith stack to produce like the Chargers stack did last week? I love the price of that stack on FD but who knows with that coaching staff

• SleDwreckerZ

@Way2fast23 said...

Can we trust a Hurts/Sanders/D. Smith stack to produce like the Chargers stack did last week? I love the price of that stack on FD but who knows with that coaching staff

Are you saying…
    PHI QB >= LAC QB
    PHI RB >= LAC RB
    PHI WR >= LAC WR

I’m a Philly guy through and through, but I don’t agree (unfortunately) with any of the expressions listed above.

Stack the other side and bring it back with no one. Or, run Hurts naked and bring it back with the other side – I think Hurts is the only viable Eagle (if there are any PHI possibilities):

• zovyn

@SleDwreckerZ said...

Are you saying…
    PHI QB >= LAC QB
    PHI RB >= LAC RB
    PHI WR >= LAC WR

I’m a Philly guy through and through, but I don’t agree (unfortunately) with any of the expressions listed above.

Stack the other side and bring it back with no one. Or, run Hurts naked and bring it back with the other side – I think Hurts is the only viable Eagle (if there are any PHI possibilities):

Everything he said. I’m fine with a naked Hurts but beyond that I don’t think there is any guarantee of any specific individual PHI player besides him having a solid floor/ceiling. Even hosting the Chiefs.

If you’re really feeling it, you’ll likely need to full-stack the Eagles and hope it’s a big shootout. As referenced, Eagles coaching staff doesn’t seem interested in driving the ball into any one player’s hands on their offense. With good reason.

• winnerchickendinner

Primetime high risk high reward DK SGP is ready

Brady 4+ pass touchdowns
    Godwin 11+ catches
    Meyers 10+ catches
    Brown Over 79.5 receiving yards

$25 bet payout $37,525.00

• TopDawgs07

I think Hazy is in Vegas this weekend. Does anyone have free projections they recommend for DK?

• marker0357

@TopDawgs07 said...

I think Hazy is in Vegas this weekend. Does anyone have free projections they recommend for DK?

you can sign up for RTS (Run the Sims) for this week (it’s free). That’s what I’m using.

• superjon

@TopDawgs07 said...

I use FC which has Awesomeo’s ownership projections. I won’t post all of them, but if there’s a particular player or two you’re curious about, let me know.

• marker0357

@superjon said...

I use FC which has Awesomeo’s ownership projections. I won’t post all of them, but if there’s a particular player or two you’re curious about, let me know.

would you mind checking Hurts and Swift on the DK Main Slate? I’d like to compare to RTS which has them at Hurts (4.7%) and Swift (10.5%).

• superjon

Hurts @ 5.6

Swift @ 11.1

• jcotdl

Corey Davis revenge? meh- i’ll bite…

• FunkMac

@zovyn said...

Everything he said. I’m fine with a naked Hurts but beyond that I don’t think there is any guarantee of any specific individual PHI player besides him having a solid floor/ceiling. Even hosting the Chiefs.

If you’re really feeling it, you’ll likely need to full-stack the Eagles and hope it’s a big shootout. As referenced, Eagles coaching staff doesn’t seem interested in driving the ball into any one player’s hands on their offense. With good reason.

I generally agree with this take, but I will have a few shares of the TEs. More Ertz than Goedert because of price of course.

• marker0357

@superjon said...

Hurts @ 5.6

Swift @ 11.1

Thanks. Glad to see they align fairly well.

• superjon

Haven’t completely made up my mind, but I might end up being very underweight on Henry, Kamara, Davante and Tyreek tomorrow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).