1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 17 ) at Buffalo ( -17 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 2.5 ) at San Francisco ( -2.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 6 ) at LA Rams ( -6 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -5.5 ) at New England ( 5.5 ) —- T: 49

Monday, October 4th
    8:15 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• AdamBski

@rjschick92 said...

Corey Davis revenge game?

Pair with Wilson for a cheap low-owned stack. Can run back with Henry or jam in some other high priced options.

I’m making 1 lineup very close to that in the Milly. Zach Wilson will be less than 1% owned and can have a bounce back game.

• AdamBski

As of right now a lot hangs in the possible availability of both Jonathan Taylor and Antonio Gibson IMO. If either of those are ruled out then their immediate backups become great value options.

• realphipps

No Braden Smith or Quentin Nelson. I’ll pass on the Indy backs and their lone offensive lineman (Ryan Kelly) worth listing on a depth chart. If it burns me, so be it. And I’ve been heavy Taylor so far this year, and will be again in a few weeks.

• billythekidcowboysheat

You all have fun playing dak, whom i luv tomorrow as well…only one word to describe tomorrow…….KIRKTOBERRRRRRRR🎃🎃🎃

• HoodsFromTheWood

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

You all have fun playing dak, whom i luv tomorrow as well…only one word to describe tomorrow…….KIRKTOBERRRRRRRR🎃🎃🎃

I like that

• AdamBski

@realphipps said...

No Braden Smith or Quentin Nelson. I’ll pass on the Indy backs and their lone offensive lineman (Ryan Kelly) worth listing on a depth chart. If it burns me, so be it. And I’ve been heavy Taylor so far this year, and will be again in a few weeks.

What about Hines and his targets if Taylor was to get ruled out?

• BIF

@TopDawgs07 said...

BIF, what are your thoughts on this week?

Betting wise – like 2 plays

I hammered TB earlier in the week at -6.5; think they win by multiple scores as the Tampa D plays a good game in support of Tom’s return

Took the KC-Phil Over 54 as I don’t know how the Eagles stop KC from scoring 35+ while the Eagles speed should be enough to get 3+ TDs against a middling KC Defense

Other than that I did a few combos of 2 game teasers that include:

Wash/Atl Under
    Tenn/Jets Under
    Baltimore +
    KC pk

• blake024

Corey Davis may want all the revenge in the world, doesn’t mean the ball is going to come his way at the right time. Silly narrative, and narratives aren’t really research, they are more of way of avoiding actual research.

• AdamBski

@blake024 said...

Corey Davis may want all the revenge in the world, doesn’t mean the ball is going to come his way at the right time. Silly narrative, and narratives aren’t really research, they are more of way of avoiding having to research.

Revenge narrative aside, his price is good at 5K and should be getting a lot of targets assuming they’ll be down most of the game. I’ll take a stab at it.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@AdamBski said...

What about Hines and his targets if Taylor was to get ruled out?

What if

• blake024

@AdamBski said...

Revenge narrative aside, his price is good at 5K and should be getting a lot of targets assuming they’ll be down most of the game. I’ll take a stab at it.

I can see him as a viable GPP play with that logic.

• blake024

I think all this value opening up is going to lead a lot of people astray this week (like it does most of time). But ultimately these are 4th string/practice squad guys for a reason: they aren’t developed enough yet to be a WR1 or WR2.

Sure, the Titans WRs are cheap against the bad Jets. But the Jets are bad not so much because of their defense, but their horribly inept offense. I see a 26-7 Titans win here. Henry with two TDs and 100 yards rushing (is 27 fantasy points enough at his price?) and not much from their WRs or Firkser.

Sure, the Giants cheap WRs might seem like “value” this week. But remember, Jason Garrett is their play caller. Enough said on that. They couldn’t put up more than 14 points AT HOME VS ATLANTA last week. I’ll pass there.

Bottom line: Your WR roster slots are too important and too valuable to fill with crap, even if that crap is cheap. I think going balanced this week in builds will pay off, rather than going the chalky stars vs. scrubs route that most people seem to be taking.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Rank em:
    Kelce
    Hill
    Adams
    Diggs

Punt te:
    Albert O
    Walt Disney
    Tremble
    Bryant

• realphipps

Crowder and Denzel Mims going to be active Sunday for the Jets.

• rjschick92

@blake024 said...

Corey Davis may want all the revenge in the world, doesn’t mean the ball is going to come his way at the right time. Silly narrative, and narratives aren’t really research, they are more of way of avoiding actual research.

Why do you assume that because someone brings up a narrative they haven’t done research?

Tennessee gets very little pressure on the QB and they have a below average secondary, which is why they give up a lot of points.

Jets looked decent in week 1 but ran into a buzzsaw the last 2 weeks against top defenses. If Wilson has some time to throw he can bounce back, throw in the rushing upside and it’s not a bad idea.

I just don’t see how you win a Milly with an 8k QB this week. There just aren’t enough value spots to go elsewhere.

• AdamBski

I’m gonna go out on a limb here, Jets win tomorrow. Might even throw 100$ ML on that. Gotta sleep on it first.

• AdamBski

Rank em:
    Kelce
    Hill
    Adams
    Diggs

Punt te:
    Albert O
    Walt Disney
    Tremble
    Bryant

Walt all day. Might even get you to Disney once it’s all said and done.

• marker0357

Rank em:
    Kelce
    Hill
    Adams
    Diggs

Punt te:
    Albert O
    Walt Disney
    Tremble
    Bryant

Adams, Kelce, Diggs, Hill

Dissly, Tremble, Albert, Bryant

Consider Mo Cox if Doyle out and Dwelley if Kittle out, a little higher Kmet, Firkser, and Ertz

IMO

• marker0357

I may change my action on DEN-BAL from BAL to DEN after considering LJax’s back. Even if he plays, he may be a bit stiff to run effectively or they may try to protect him from getting hit too much. Without his legs, he’s pretty middle of the road and without him, BAL is not great, especially with the way that the DEF has been playing injured this year.

• blake024

@rjschick92 said...

Why do you assume that because someone brings up a narrative they haven’t done research?

Tennessee gets very little pressure on the QB and they have a below average secondary, which is why they give up a lot of points.

Jets looked decent in week 1 but ran into a buzzsaw the last 2 weeks against top defenses. If Wilson has some time to throw he can bounce back, throw in the rushing upside and it’s not a bad idea.

I just don’t see how you win a Milly with an 8k QB this week. There just aren’t enough value spots to go elsewhere.

You are listing all viable reasons to play Corey Davis. You are not making his case just because of the revenge narrative. However, some DFS players will play him only because of that narrative, without any research to support it. Obviously, those players haven’t done real research.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I just hope Henry and Kamara don’t break the slate tomorrow because my cash lineups look flimsy with them in it

• Dr_Gonzo

@marker0357 said...

I may change my action on DEN-BAL from BAL to DEN after considering LJax’s back. Even if he plays, he may be a bit stiff to run effectively or they may try to protect him from getting hit too much. Without his legs, he’s pretty middle of the road and without him, BAL is not great, especially with the way that the DEF has been playing injured this year.

Bronco fan here, I think we will win and hopefully end the BuT tHeY HavEn’t pLaYed aNyoNe crap. Mostly avoiding it for DFS, looks like a low scoring game to me

• billythekidcowboysheat

@marker0357 said...

Adams, Kelce, Diggs, Hill

Dissly, Tremble, Albert, Bryant

Consider Mo Cox if Doyle out and Dwelley if Kittle out, a little higher Kmet, Firkser, and Ertz

IMO

I don’t have the money to get up to the 3k range te😊

One of them is bound to luck into a td hopefully. Yeah mo allie for sure if no doyle, granson as well.

• blake024

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

I just hope Henry and Kamara don’t break the slate tomorrow because my cash lineups look flimsy with them in it

Two RBs in offenses that literally have no other skill position players to deflect defensive attention away from. Fading them in cash and going with a balanced salary build will be the way to go in cash this week.

Got some nice GPP lines with (3) 3000’s guys, naked Hurts/Mahomes…. Henry, Kamara, Adams. Wow. Loving these lineups I am making.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).