1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7.5 ) at San Diego ( -7.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : St. Louis ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( —- ) at San Francisco ( —- ) —- T: —-
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( —- ) at New Orleans ( —- ) —- T: —-

Monday, October 5th
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• teachmehowtocutty

All da raiders! Carr, cooper, murray, and Crabtree all look like viable plays.

• eaglesfan520

Is it just me…. or are the matchups insanely obvious this week?

Does anyone else feel that way or have my 2 weeks of constantly looking at stats on PFF actually paid off haha

• osuryanf

A couple solid value games, but the bye week definitely limits some options.

• SkeletonCrew13

Does Rothelisberger being out 4-6 weeks hurt rostering Antonio Brown.

He has Michael Vick throwing to him…uh.. Michael Vick

• robertrivelli

Davante Adams or Vincent Jackson as a GPP play? I like Jackson’s TD upside but Adams obviously has the better matchup and Rodgers on his side.

• teachmehowtocutty

@SkeletonCrew13 said...

Does Rothelisberger being out 4-6 weeks hurt rostering Antonio Brown.

He has Michael Vick throwing to him…uh.. Michael Vick

Not touching that situation. If you pay up its julio whose price is becoming insane but unfadeable

• ElSlappo

@teachmehowtocutty said...

All da raiders! Carr, cooper, murray, and Crabtree all look like viable plays.

Agreed.

Bennett and Forte from the other side should also do well. Oakland cannot cover TE’s and even Clausen can hit a wide open TE over the middle 7-10 times.

I love the RB’s in the SNF game

GB should have their way with SF but if it gets out of hand will they keep the starting O out there to run up the score like AZ did?

Melvin Gordon disappointed this week but I’ll fire him up again at home vs CLE who just got gashed by L Murray.

• eaglesfan520

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Not touching that situation. If you pay up its julio whose price is becoming insane but unfadeable

Im gonna start treating Julio Jones like I did Russell Westbrook when he was on his hot streak. I know Julio has always been a beast, but I think having Kyle Shanahan as his OC really helps give him an insanely high floor on a week to week basis.

Kyle Shanahan is a great OC. I don’t care what anyone says. Look at how good he made RG3 look his rookie year in spite of him not being able to read a defense at all…. he gets the most out of his players, and with Atlanta, that means feeding Julio, and then feeding Julio again.

And then feeding him some more.

• eaglesfan520

@robertrivelli said...

Davante Adams or Vincent Jackson as a GPP play? I like Jackson’s TD upside but Adams obviously has the better matchup and Rodgers on his side.

I think Adams has a higher ceiling, Winston is still a rookie and I don’t expect him to put up massive passing numbers against Carolina because their defense is playing really well this year.

Plus the 49ers corners are awful, and the rest of their defense isn’t that great either…. they are going to be destroyed by Green Bay. If Aaron Rodgers was forced to hold a sandwich in his non throwing hand the entire game, he’d still light them up.

• jhorst52

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #23

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

@eaglesfan520 said...

I think Adams has a higher ceiling, Winston is still a rookie and I don’t expect him to put up massive passing numbers against Carolina because their defense is playing really well this year.

Plus the 49ers corners are awful, and the rest of their defense isn’t that great either…. they are going to be destroyed by Green Bay. If Aaron Rodgers was forced to hold a sandwich in his non throwing hand the entire game, he’d still light them up.

+1

• teachmehowtocutty

@ElSlappo said...

Agreed.

Bennett and Forte from the other side should also do well. Oakland cannot cover TE’s and even Clausen can hit a wide open TE over the middle 7-10 times.

I love the RB’s in the SNF game

GB should have their way with SF but if it gets out of hand will they keep the starting O out there to run up the score like AZ did?

Melvin Gordon disappointed this week but I’ll fire him up again at home vs CLE who just got gashed by L Murray.

I’m firing up Melvin too. 6800 on fd with a 7.5 pt favorite. I think he will be on the field more than Woodhead in the 2nd half and finally hits a hr run. I wanna roll with Forte but claussen can’t move the ball and Forte really isn’t a big play threat. Can see Oakland stacking the box against him.

• shockeyville80

What do you think about the new FD Sunday Million payout? Seems like much more money guaranteed with more paid out to lots of spots. This past week, you had to come in 2500th or above to win 100$ or more; week 4 you have to come in just 6000th or above.

• SkeletonCrew13

@shockeyville80 said...

What do you think about the new FD Sunday Million payout? Seems like much more money guaranteed with more paid out to lots of spots. This past week, you had to come in 2500th or above to win 100$ or more; week 4 you have to come in just 6000th or above.

Is this true? I mean that is a HUGE difference between weeks. $350,000 more in payouts just at that level?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

Remember to keep coast-to-coast travel and rest (TNF, MNF, byes, etc…) into consideration.

Melvin does seem like an obvious play.
    The problem is that in San Diego is now evident that Rivers runs the team… the problem wasn’t Norv Turner, McCoy s in his 3rd year and the same stuff keeps happening.

So… you can see the usual happening with Rivers changing plays at the line of scrimmage and making a mess of the game script.

• JSteele

I think this is a week where we see Andrew Luck get back on track. We saw what Brady did last week and the Jags kind of suck. For value I like Brandon Weeden, Kirk Cousins,

• sfitz3

I might throw a Vick Brown stack in. Dalton and Carr both had 350+ yards and 3+ Tds against Baltimore.

• memball

Even if Brees is back, doesn’t NO giving points at home vs Dallas seem off? I don’t think the Saints can stack enough people in the box and still cover everyone.

I have not gotten a chance to watch the Saints-Panthers game yet. The scoring summaries make it seem like the two teams grinded it till the 3rd quarter. Looking at just the box score, the Panthers look like they did more per play than the Saints.

• GhostaVeli8701

@eaglesfan520 said...

If Aaron Rodgers was forced to hold a sandwich in his non throwing hand the entire game, he’d still light them up.

Best comment EVER!

• GhostaVeli8701

As crazy as this sounds I truly believe Jameis Winston is gonna play a lot better this week. Call me crazy but I saw 17 Mike Evans targets against Houston. Carolina is gonna be without Charles Johnson ( their best DE/pass rusher) and if Kuechly is out again he’ll have a little less stress on him in the middle of the field.

Just some early speculation but I think with the way the pricing is set this week you definitely gotta take some risk to create a unique LU.

• DailyLoser

Victor Cruz coming back this week..Would be a crazy stretch of a pick…however the real question is how does it impact OBJ?

• GhostaVeli8701

@JSteele said...

I think this is a week where we see Andrew Luck get back on track. We saw what Brady did last week and the Jags kind of suck. For value I like Brandon Weeden, Kirk Cousins,

HEY J lol!
    I’ll see your Value picks and give a Tyrod Taylor & Derek Carr and also throw in a Fitzpatrick.

• GhostaVeli8701

@DailyLoser said...

however the real question is how does it impact OBJ?

All comes down to the OC play calling. In reality it shouldn’t effect OBJ value tremendously but I would be a lil concerned about Rueb Randle at this point in the season.

• memball

Is Randle going to the slot or Cruz?

• biggiesmails72

Is there a site similar to nbawowy for football?

• GhostaVeli8701

@memball said...

Is Randle going to the slot or Cruz?

In the first 3 weeks i’ve seen the Giants move OBJ sll around the field to get him better matchups, Rueb may start as the X or Z outside WR but with Cruz bacj on the field they’ll probably move them around a lot to keep OBJ on the best matchups.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.