1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7.5 ) at San Diego ( -7.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : St. Louis ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( —- ) at San Francisco ( —- ) —- T: —-
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( —- ) at New Orleans ( —- ) —- T: —-

Monday, October 5th
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Posterizes

Season long league question 14 team .5 PPR

Proposed trade: I would be trading Martellus Bennett and John Brown for Steve Smith and Heath Miller. I have Jordan Cameron on my roster and my WR’S are Hopkins and Maclin. I’m thinking the trade helps me just looking for other opinions.

Note: drafted Andre Johnson pretty high in the draft and he has been a bust.

• mdonahue8

would you guys trade James Jones for Ameer Abdullah and Stevie Johnson?

• GhostaVeli8701

@8MileAllstars said...

As a lifelong Lions fan, I’m going to have to disagree with you here. Any scrub/backup QB in the league, who has that “one shining moment” inevitably has it against the Lions. (or so it seems)

See Matt Flynn & the massive contract he got after torching the Lions

• kyleb728

How do you guys feel about Flacco for cash?

• mdonahue8

i would try to keep Bennett if I were you. From experience you can see Tannehill doesn’t use his tight ends much and Clausen is going to need a security blanket so I think Bennett would be a better bet. So if you can trade Brown for Smith straight up, I’d go for it.

• mdonahue8

@Posterizes said...

Proposed trade: I would be trading Martellus Bennett and John Brown for Steve Smith and Heath Miller. I have Jordan Cameron on my roster and my WR’S are Hopkins and Maclin. I’m thinking the trade helps me just looking for other opinions.

i would try to keep Bennett if I were you. From experience you can see Tannehill doesn’t use his tight ends much and Clausen is going to need a security blanket so I think Bennett would be a better bet.Even with Cutler back soon, Bennett’s stock goes up. Not to mention with Vick in, Miller might not see his targets. So if you can trade Brown for Smith straight up, I’d go for it.

• kyleb728

For cash who would you guys pick of the following for my flex?

Olsen
    Ingram
    Randle
    Freeman
    Graham

I’m struggling to pick between those

• tr_baskin

@kyleb728 said...

For cash who would you guys pick of the following for my flex?

Olsen
    Ingram
    Randle
    Freeman
    Graham

I’m struggling to pick between those

I think Olsen has the better matchup, Randle will get alot of touches as i think the cowboys will look to run more.

• nuckfuggets

@kyleb728 said...

How do you guys feel about Flacco for cash?

Against Pitt, I can’t see how he doesn’t at least go 250 with 2 TD’s. This could very well be his first time ever having 3 games in a row of over 300 yards in the regular season.

You read that correctly, he has never had 3 games in a row of over 300 yards. He’s thrown 4 TDs and 4 INTs and at least 1 INT in each game but at 250 and 2 TD’s and 1 INT, I think you can feel comfortable at 20 points with limited risk.

I think for cash game if you’re doing Thursday, he’s a comfortable play but Dalton looks to have a good matchup for cash as well and is cheaper on Fanduel (not sure on others).

My $0.02

• liquidfire

@thefantasykidny said...

Thoughts on Rawls for cash game? Need to save some $$ because I’m running Julio, AJ, Cobb.

Every bit of news on Lynch is that hes 50/50. Its a monday night game. Unless you hear something definitive by sunday morning, theres no way I’d play Lynch or Rawls in a cash game.

In a GPP, if the news is still clear as mud, I think Rawls is interesting precisely because of the uncertainty. Ownership will be dismal in that scenario and if Lynch is a gametime scratch you will have some nice value.

• nml5129

What are the chances that the Redskins vs Eagles game gets postponed to Week 8 (when they both have byes) if the hurricane hits? Would that be a goose egg for all players?

• zpa1989

is anyone considering j stewart on FD? good matchup and probably low ownership since he hasn’t been producing, but thats the thing, he’s had a several good matchups and has failed to do anything with it. am i just being stubborn here? karlos williams is the same price but people will be all over him, which of course, is never a reason to fade entirely especially with the value hes capable of returning at that price

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@nml5129 said...

What are the chances that the Redskins vs Eagles game gets postponed to Week 8 (when they both have byes) if the hurricane hits? Would that be a goose egg for all players?

That would be a certain goose egg on FD, especially with the Thursday slate. I’d avoid anyone from that game on FD for the Thursday slate, though I have a feeling the game gets based on latest weather reports.

• extremeneon01

What do ya’ll think of a Green, Cobb, Fitz stack on FD in cash?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@extremeneon01 said...

about as good as it gets this week. I will have lots of those 3 in my cash lu.

• mdonahue8

@extremeneon01 said...

I really don’t like Fitz’ matchup this week. Green is going to have a tougher matchup with the Chiefs’ lead corner coming back. Cobb is a solid pick however.

• mdonahue8

@zpa1989 said...

is anyone considering j stewart on FD? good matchup and probably low ownership since he hasn’t been producing, but thats the thing, he’s had a several good matchups and has failed to do anything with it. am i just being stubborn here? karlos williams is the same price but people will be all over him, which of course, is never a reason to fade entirely especially with the value hes capable of returning at that price

I’ve had Stewart and he’s doing nothing. Once they hit the red zone Cam either runs it, passes to Olsen or they give it to Tolbert.

• wyattroa

@Capone1233 said...

If the Bears are trying to trade Forte don’t you think they may not play him as much due to possible injury? They are unloading all the talent and may want to see what they have in Langford. They are clearly trying to tank this year.

They got rid of two players. Jared allen which has done nothing for us and bostic who wasnt even dressing for games. How is this unloading all their talent?

Now if they get rid of forte or jeffery then I will start thinking that.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@mdonahue8 said...

I really don’t like Fitz’ matchup this week. Green is going to have a tougher matchup with the Chiefs’ lead corner coming back. Cobb is a solid pick however.

Yes, but they lost Gaines but overall the secondary has been abysmal this season so far. Do you think Smith lines up opposite of Green every down? Fitz and Palmer are so locked in that they he to be considered safe this week.

I will start entering my lineups soon so we will see but I will have exposure to them.

• robertzhang

Trade question:

12 team .5 PPR, we start 2 WR/ 2 RB / 1 Flex

My melvin gordon for his Alshon jeffery (he’s considering throwing in either/both david johnson/shane vereen)

My RB/WRs: Brandon Marshall, Rishard Matthews, Adrian Peterson, Shady, Melvin Gordon, Doug Martin, Nelson Agholor

• mdonahue8

@yountingly said...

Yes, but they lost Gaines but overall the secondary has been abysmal this season so far. Do you think Smith lines up opposite of Green every down? Fitz and Palmer are so locked in that they he to be considered safe this week.

I will start entering my lineups soon so we will see but I will have exposure to them.

true, however the Cardinals have yet to face a tough front seven. Palmer and Fitz aren’t a lock like they have been the passed couple of weeks. I’m even considering starting Carr over Palmer. I would say Green is playing out of his mind and it doesn’t really matter who lines up opposite of him.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@mdonahue8 said...

true, however the Cardinals have yet to face a tough front seven. Palmer and Fitz aren’t a lock like they have been the passed couple of weeks. I’m even considering starting Carr over Palmer. I would say Green is playing out of his mind and it doesn’t really matter who lines up opposite of him.

Agree on palmer. I’m not using him this week, though I will have Carr and Cooper in some cash. I like Cooper a lot though I think his ceiling isn’t maybe as high due to him getting no RZ targets at all. He’d need to score a long one, I’m thinking.

Problem is I like Murray too. When was the last time the Raiders had so many juicy choices for fantasy, lol.

• Affanculo_

@Posterizes said...

I’d go for it. That’s a pretty significant upgrade at WR. It is a downgrade at TE but between Miller and Cameron you should be serviceable there, too.

On the flip side, you’re pretty good at WR as it is, so you’re giving up some balance by moving Bennett.

I think overall you’re going to score more points with Smith/Miller than you are with Bennett/Brown.

• mdonahue8

@yountingly said...

Agree on palmer. I’m not using him this week, though I will have Carr and Cooper in some cash. I like Cooper a lot though I think his ceiling isn’t maybe as high due to him getting no RZ targets at all. He’d need to score a long one, I’m thinking.

Problem is I like Murray too. When was the last time the Raiders had so many juicy choices for fantasy, lol.

couldn’t tell you lol. they’re roster is very tempting, especially with a great matchup this week vs the Bears. I’ll probably use Murray and Carr in FD.

• wyattroa

doesnt seem like there is much dalton green love here. KC giving up the most points to opposing QB and WR and playing on the road.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).