1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7.5 ) at San Diego ( -7.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : St. Louis ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( —- ) at San Francisco ( —- ) —- T: —-
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( —- ) at New Orleans ( —- ) —- T: —-

Monday, October 5th
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jccshakyb

TY Hilton or Moncrief?

• jravens13

If you can afford both in a cash game: Eli or Tyrod?

• wyattroa

Just looking at a 50/50 on FD.. There is a guy jeepers77 with close to 200 entries in the thing…Crazy…Also saw two weeks ago he cam in 2nd and 3rd in FD big one

• Capone1233

I really don’t like a lot of QB’s this week. Bortles, Rodgers, Carr, and maybe Rivers. Luck’s shoulder has me off him and i don’t trust Cam this week for some reason.

• Posterizes

Appreciate the feedback. I ended up making the trade, hopefully it pays off. If anything I added a tough veteran presence to the locker room lol

• boombox150

Arian Foster is a game time decision this week. Any chance he plays?

• Elz24

@wyattroa said...

Just looking at a 50/50 on FD.. There is a guy jeepers77 with close to 200 entries in the thing…Crazy…Also saw two weeks ago he cam in 2nd and 3rd in FD big one

Hes won over 500k this year

• rsd79

What do you guys think of punting Marvin Jones to get Julio, in your lineup on FD? AJ Green is playing against top DB Sean Smith for Cin vs. KC.

• osuryanf

@wyattroa said...

doesnt seem like there is much dalton green love here. KC giving up the most points to opposing QB and WR and playing on the road.

SHHHHH

• shockermandan

@rsd79 said...

What do you guys think of punting Marvin Jones to get Julio, in your lineup on FD?

I just made a Dalton/”(player-popup)Marvin Jones”:/players/marvin-jones-13592 lineup. I don’t know if that should sway your opinion one way or another. He seems to basically be Donte Moncrief in an orange jersey from a numbers perspective.

In fact, it seems Hilton/Moncrief = Green/Jones in terms of volatility and upside. Almost the same combined price point on FD, too.

• Bigbluecrew

@Elz24 said...

Hes won over 500k this year

Guess when you are good, you are good.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@boombox150 said...

I would look to see if he practices. Coach OBrien said he must participate in full during practice to play. So no one knows if he will yet. Yes, there is a chance but I think he sits out 1 more week.

• m203

@osuryanf said...

SHHHHH

sean smith is back. its not a surprise. AJ green wont be close the best reciever this week

• Elz24

People are going to be going to a dry well to drink this weekend…. chasing a lot of monster performances last week

• Cityworkout

Not sure if I should play Steve Smith on FD and DK. Maybe on DK because you can still make changes and he seems like a strong cash play. Steve Smith ownership will probably he high because he is the core cash play so it might not help much at all if he goes off. However, it isn’t like Steve Smith is the only strong cash option at his price of 7300 on FD and 6300 on DK.

• kyleb728

@Sports312 said...

Not sure if I should play Steve Smith on FD and DK. Maybe on DK because you can still make changes and he seems like a strong cash play. Steve Smith ownership will probably he high because he is the core cash play so it might not help much at all if he goes off. However, it isn’t like Steve Smith is the only strong cash option at his price of 7300 on FD and 6300 on DK.

I have him locked in my cash, for now at least.

• Cityworkout

@kyleb728 said...

I have him locked in my cash, for now at least.

A lot of people will be using Karlos at the flex, so I think using Steve Smith as one of your three WRs limits your options. Basically you are hoping Steve Smith goes off and people take players from the Thur game and they under perform so you get a bit of an edge.

On FD it is trickier because you don’t know for sure if Karlos is the starter. Unless you are sure about your FD cash lineup with Steve Smith, it might be better to skip on FD.

• Elz24

Rex ryan basically said today shady is out

• djjoeyg

This is a trap week.

• INSPYR

I’m feeling Hilton to have a huge game this week. https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nfl-week-4-on-yahoo-dfs-855739

• Capone1233

@rsd79 said...

What do you guys think of punting Marvin Jones to get Julio, in your lineup on FD? AJ Green is playing against top DB Sean Smith for Cin vs. KC.

Liking Marvin Jones and have used him back to back weeks in GPP’s. Nobody is on him, but he finds the endzone often and will be in single coverage all game against Cooper or the rookie CB from Chiefs.

• MrSnuffleupagus

Sucks that Karlos will go off for a decent score and he will be highly owned so now your down to 8 people to find someone unique.

Big bills fan here. Clay, Harvin will get the reception TD’s. Tyron will go over 300 yards as giants has given every QB 300 this year. Not sure with Sammy. Dunno how bad the calf really is.

• MrSnuffleupagus

thoughts on rody white now bring 3 WR with Hank making his way up ?

• sjobarzanek

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Sucks that Karlos will go off for a decent score and he will be highly owned so now your down to 8 people to find someone unique.

Big bills fan here. Clay, Harvin will get the reception TD’s. Tyron will go over 300 yards as giants has given every QB 300 this year. Not sure with Sammy. Dunno how bad the calf really is.

Honestly am loving a bills stack here….love clay williams tyrod and percy love love love!

• McGibblets84

@boombox150 said...

If he does, I’m going to sneak him into a lineup or two. Atlanta is brutally bad against the run.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler