1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7.5 ) at San Diego ( -7.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : St. Louis ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( —- ) at San Francisco ( —- ) —- T: —-
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( —- ) at New Orleans ( —- ) —- T: —-

Monday, October 5th
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• monkeyswithguns

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Sucks that Karlos will go off for a decent score and he will be highly owned so now your down to 8 people to find someone unique.

Big bills fan here. Clay, Harvin will get the reception TD’s. Tyron will go over 300 yards as giants has given every QB 300 this year. Not sure with Sammy. Dunno how bad the calf really is.

I see a lot of reasons to fade Karlos on Fanduel. He is a rookie who has had some good carries, but hasn’t gotten a full workload yet. He is still a relatively unknown. The Giants run def is actually very good. They have allowed some receiving points to RB, but have been very good against the rush. Lastly, Karlos is not super cheap on Fanduel. There are other players in that price range I like a lot more. On DK I am using him in a big chunk of my lineups because his price is so low that I think it’s worth the risk for a starting RB.

• chronoxiong

What are the odds of the Redskins game being PPD? I currently have Jordan Reed as my TE for the Thur-Mon slates. Need to know before tonight’s game starts.

• Dirtydave3d

Shady and Watkins are both out for the bills, tyrod/harvin/clay/Williams all have potential for big weeks, I’ve got all 4 mixed in

• MrSnuffleupagus

@chronoxiong said...

What are the odds of the Redskins game being PPD?

If anything it will be moved to Detroit and played on Monday prolly.

• jaygee9

Got lots of Jordan reed shares this week. What happens if this hurricane thing moves the game? I play fanduel.

• 63TMB

@chronoxiong said...

What are the odds of the Redskins game being PPD?

Somebody quoted in another thread from a cbs source that the game is playing which is nuts. It doesn’t surprise me though because the nfl didn’t cancel the saints game on Saturday night before katrina.

• Linsanity88

Andrew Luck is hurt and might not play this weekend. I’m off of the Colts offense except Gore this week.

• Elz24

@Linsanity88 said...

Andrew Luck is hurt and might not play this weekend. I’m off of the Colts offense except Gore this week.

I don’t see anywhere his status is in question

• Capone1233

I have way too much money riding on blake bortels. Hoping Colts get up early and it will be a lot of garbage time and throwing.

• rsd79

@Capone1233 said...

Liking Marvin Jones and have used him back to back weeks in GPP’s. Nobody is on him, but he finds the endzone often and will be in single coverage all game against Cooper or the rookie CB from Chiefs.

I hope Julio Jones can get near the same production has last week. Somebody should create a WR combo of James Jones, Marvin Jones and Julio Jones in GPP

• 8MileAllstars

I made a lineup with Clausen as the QB in a gpp on FD. Will this be the lowest owned starting QB of the season?

• MarkThaShark

I have perfect lineup from MNF and im in the MON-THUR contest. I have enough salary to either start Steve Smith Sr and D’angelo Williams or to start Leveon Bell and Darrius Heyward Bay. I know obviously bell will outscore williams, but ive been hearing they might actually split touches and maybe Williams will get some of the goal line touches since big Ben is out. Cause if bell gets me 20 and Hayward Bay only gets like 6, I’d be better off with Steve Smith and Williams in case Smith goes off for 30+. Someone please input your opinion

• Kcannon

RG Overall Ranking

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I DON’T KNOW, FLIP A COIN.

• Skuba82

i find it hard to believe that williams will get much play time with bell healthy

• JSteele

Is anyone in your flex? I’d say Smith and Kamar Aiken

• MarkThaShark

Yeah, you are probably right. I dont know if vick well check down to bell as much either though for those PPR points. SO say bell scores only 20 and Heyward Bay will probably get 10 tops. If Steve Smith goes off for 30+ again it would be smarter to start him and Williams. Or actually I could start Forsett and Steve Smith Sr also. Smith has been targeted like 15 times previous 2 games. Tough decision. Hoping some more people way in on it. Smith and Forsett could easily get me 40+. I want to start Bell, trust me, but my main concern is not getting much production out of Heyward Bay. I already have James Jones, Cobb, Aaron Rodgers, and Charles in my line up from monday nights game, so basically my line up is perfect, but anything could happen tonight. Which is why I’m trying to get input on this

• MarkThaShark

Yeah, you are probably right. I dont know if vick well check down to bell as much either though for those PPR points. SO say bell scores only 20 and Heyward Bay will probably get 10 tops. If Steve Smith goes off for 30+ again it would be smarter to start him and Williams. Or actually I could start Forsett and Steve Smith Sr also. Smith has been targeted like 15 times previous 2 games. Tough decision. Hoping some more people way in on it. Smith and Forsett could easily get me 40+. I want to start Bell, trust me, but my main concern is not getting much production out of Heyward Bay. I already have James Jones, Cobb, Aaron Rodgers, and Charles in my line up from monday nights game, so basically my line up is perfect, but anything could happen tonight. Which is why I’m trying to get input on this

• eloving56

@rsd79 said...

I hope Julio Jones can get near the same production has last week. Somebody should create a WR combo of James Jones, Marvin Jones and Julio Jones in GPP

I did and its pretty solid high upside everywhere

• MarkThaShark

If I start Bell and Hayward Bay i have to have Max Williams in my Flex, but he is Baltimores first option with Crockett Gilmore out. Basically my 3 options are these. I have 150.3 points currently. I can either start Forsett, Steve Smith Sr, and Max Williams. OR Leveon Bell Hayward Bay and Williams, Or Dangelo Williams, Steve Smith Sr and Heath Miller in Flex. Do you really think Aiken will out score Heyward Bay?

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

No way you have the perfect lineup from Monday if you didn’t have Maclin in it.

• zpa1989

@monkeyswithguns said...

I see a lot of reasons to fade Karlos on Fanduel. He is a rookie who has had some good carries, but hasn’t gotten a full workload yet. He is still a relatively unknown. The Giants run def is actually very good. They have allowed some receiving points to RB, but have been very good against the rush. Lastly, Karlos is not super cheap on Fanduel. There are other players in that price range I like a lot more. On DK I am using him in a big chunk of my lineups because his price is so low that I think it’s worth the risk for a starting RB.

Even on FD is price is still pretty low for a starting back that probably won’t split carries to much. I still will have some exposure, bills like to run the ball and hes already shown what he can do with a limited workload.

May i ask who else you like in that range on FD? jon stewart, melvin gordon, chris johnson?

• JSteele

I like Maxx and Smith and Forsett. Baltimore could get ahead and run with it esp. with no Ben

• eloving56

Melvin gordon

• MarkThaShark

I could also start Markus Wheaton in Flex. So thats my next question. MAX or Wheaton in Flex?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler