1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7.5 ) at San Diego ( -7.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : St. Louis ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( —- ) at San Francisco ( —- ) —- T: —-
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( —- ) at New Orleans ( —- ) —- T: —-

Monday, October 5th
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• zpa1989

winston .3 and evans 1.6 in the $2 FD snap. m gordon 5, gore about 8, olsen 23, freeman 15, rodgers 19, sanders/hilton/eifert all about 7, karlos williams 26, allen 8, moncrief 11, j reed 11.

• eloving56

@zpa1989 said...

winston .3 and evans 1.6 in the $2 FD snap. m gordon 5, gore about 8, olsen 23, freeman 15, rodgers 19, sanders/hilton/eifert all about 7, karlos williams 26, allen 8, moncrief 11, j reed 11.

Good numbers bruh

• eaglesfan520

@Genghis_Khan said...

But he’s gonna get 1000 touches with Ben out. Vick can’t throw it more than like 6 yards at this point (i.e. shorter than where Brown even lines up). 3 of his 5 completions last week were to Bell. Vick targeted Brown just once, and that was his only incompletion.

Vick can still throw deep…… and what you said about Brown doesn’t even make sense. 7 of his 13 targets last week were from less than 10 yards. You are right that Leveon will get touches though.

• mstutts2799

Karlos Williams in $25 on Stars is at 62%….

• 8MileAllstars

@eloving56 said...

These contest have 400k ppl and 300k ppl bigggg difference in ownership

You’re being a douche. And you’re not my bro.

• eloving56

@8MileAllstars said...

You’re being a douche. And you’re not my bro.

Lol im being a douche by saying the numbers he provide in the smaller gpps is not as accurate to a large scale field? And bruh does not mean bro.. Smh…

• eloving56

You know what my bad cause it all depends on what kinda contest you partake in indivdually.. So my apologies man @yungtingly no disrespect meant in your prefernce

• BDholla89

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

draftkings not crediting heyward-bey for that catch of 11 yards?

nevermind just updated

• skywalker

Anyone on Redskins D/ST with the weather reports?

• Gaudexmachina

What a surprise….for the fourth week running someone in >30% of my lineups gets injured costing me points.

• MrSnuffleupagus

Karlos at most gets 19 points. 1TD and let’s say 90 yards rushing. I think bills put up 4 to 5 TD’s with most going in the air, def possible Tyrod rushes one in but I just don’t see Karlos going off when Giants giving up 300 plus yards in the air each game. In Big GPP you need 25 plus points from your RB’s to win.

• sgogineni

RG Overall Ranking

AJGreen+Forte or Julio+Gore for FD cash??

• noddy

green/forte

• sgogineni

RG Overall Ranking

Thanks

• clarnzz

At first glance I hated this week, after seeing some ownership % I’m starting to like it. Fading Murray and playing Eddie Lacy. Playing Russell Wilson. Fading Williams, playing gore, going to win me all the Bucks.

• Gaudexmachina

Anyone else think both these coaches are tripping balls?

• BlueCrew42

Anyone have a link that shows all the ownership percentages from the thur-mon games from tonight on Fan Duel. Someone posted it last week and it was really helpful. Led me to AJ Green last week since he was so low owned.

• sfgiants2555

I can’t believe how pit doesn’t go to bell on 4th downs.

• Yaaar123

HELP PLEASE! I’m new to Draftking and Fanduel. I picked few Thursday teams – do they include games from Sunday and Monday or was I supposed to pick only players from today’s game? Few users with top scores have all players from either Steelers or Ravens. Also, How can I get the percentage of players on Fanduel and Draftking. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

• marcuseightyfive

As a ravens fan…We needed this one BADLY.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@BlueCrew42 said...

Anyone have a link that shows all the ownership percentages from the thur-mon games from tonight on Fan Duel. Someone posted it last week and it was really helpful. Led me to AJ Green last week since he was so low owned.

I know the one your talking about, i would think it takes them some time to gather all the numbers since you actually need to roster the player to see the %.

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/the-nfl-field-report-week-4-859774

Has some of the main guys.

• Lando241

@walkoff9 said...

I know the one your talking about, i would think it takes them some time to gather all the numbers since you actually need to roster the player to see the %.

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/the-nfl-field-report-week-4-859774

Has some of the main guys.

Thanks, was about to post on this topic.

• havs99

Help can’t decide which one is better OBJ/Marvin jones or
    AJ green/James jones for GPP

• zpa1989

when putting together gpp’s, on FD, how many of those 15 plus % chalk plays can you afford to have in an LU and expect to have a shot at placing high in the money? im trying to find the right balance of playing the plays that makes sense, which many people are also on, and mixing it up to be contrarian here and there. im looking at last weeks winners and it seems maybe 3 guys double digit % owned max, rest singles.

• Ballistik

@BlueCrew42 said...

Ditto, I’m looking for it now also

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).