1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7.5 ) at San Diego ( -7.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : St. Louis ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( —- ) at San Francisco ( —- ) —- T: —-
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( —- ) at New Orleans ( —- ) —- T: —-

Monday, October 5th
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• inkognegro

brees at 8400,why would you?

• PJGuin23

DFS Tax Guru

My shhhh stack is Kaepernick/Boldin. He plays great against GB and his price plummeted.

• ChicagoJoe

So in a Fanduel cash game, would you go with a combo of Joe Randal and Demaryius Thomas, or Mark Ingram and Em Sanders?

• Bigbluecrew

@PJGuin23 said...

My shhhh stack is Kaepernick/Boldin. He plays great against GB and his price plummeted.

Is it entirely stupid to fade Rodgers altogether then, and just have some exposure to Jones/Cobb in different lineups and go with this stack?

IF I go this route I can replace my Rodgers/Cobb LU with a Tyrod/Harvin LU and still get expsoure to the GB game without being on the Rodgers bandwagon.

Thoughts?

• vince921

Rodgers/Cobb/james jones stack … not enough to go around to win a GPP?

• SilverStone18

with Charles Johnson and Kuechly out I’m gonna fire up a Jameis stack or two and see what happens. Luke McCown very nearly beat the Panthers at home while completing about 70% of his passes. Winston has shown that he’s gonna let it rip regardless and Mike Evans actually got behind Houston’s D last week but just dropped a few passes.

• njdevilsownnhl

I’m having a tough time finding a 2nd rb for a $3 DK GPP. I don’t want to pick L Murray and go with a Raider Triple stack and I’m not sold on Karlos Williams (plus high ownership). I have Gore so far and I could free up cap space by switching to a lower priced defense or by switching Cooper for Crabtree. Any suggestions on a rb in the 3-6 range?

• Richebee

@PJGuin23 said...

I’m close to ALL-IN on Boldin this week.

• Lando241

@SilverStone18 said...

with Charles Johnson and Kuechly out I’m gonna fire up a Jameis stack or two and see what happens. Luke McCown very nearly beat the Panthers at home while completing about 70% of his passes. Winston has shown that he’s gonna let it rip regardless and Mike Evans actually got behind Houston’s D last week but just dropped a few passes.

Josh Norman is going to eat Mike Evans

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@njdevilsownnhl said...

I’m having a tough time finding a 2nd rb for a $3 DK GPP. I don’t want to pick L Murray and go with a Raider Triple stack and I’m not sold on Karlos Williams (plus high ownership). I have Gore so far and I could free up cap space by switching to a lower priced defense or by switching Cooper for Crabtree. Any suggestions on a rb in the 3-6 range?

I like Blue a bunch if no Foster and also Charles Sims could be good if Martin is limited. Of course, Dunbar is safe at that price.

• mikey_s__

Thinking of playing gore to fade williams and murray in Cash, any thoughts?

• Skizee

Was ownership from Thursday posted?

• Bschwarze325

@mikey_s__ said...

Thinking of playing gore to fade williams and murray in Cash, any thoughts?

I would if Luck IS playing. Will be tougher for him to get carries in RZ if Luck is OUT

I hope Luck is in because I like Gore this weekend (and Luck/TY stack)

EDIT: Noticed this was for Cash – my response is more tailored for GPP as I don’t really play cash

• trisell

Pro Football Talk is reporting that Lynch is 60-40 likely to be sitting out. Rawls is reported as the primary back if he sits.

And if he does start I don’t see him getting a huge workload like we would expect or want.

• gosixersgo76

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #10

RG Tiered Ranking

Great if Lynch is looking like he can’t play then I have to redo all my lineups that I absolutely love. I hate DFS

• Mindofigor

Why would anyone pick lynch this week? I’m cringing right now.. there are so many options.

• gosixersgo76

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #10

RG Tiered Ranking

@Stylerip said...

Why would anyone pick lynch this week? I’m cringing right now.. there are so many options.

If you’re talking about me I have 0 Lynch didn’t even consider him. But if Rawls is getting 15 to 20 carries he is a must play which means I wasted hours building lineups without him.

• Mindofigor

@gosixersgo76 said...

If you’re talking about me I have 0 Lynch didn’t even consider him. But if Rawls is getting 15 to 20 carries he is a must play which means I wasted hours building lineups without him.

Dude just put Rawls in. Simple as that. Even if lynch plays, it will be like the previous week where he ends up sitting most of the game. I’m glad he’s not officially out yet, keeps Rawls ownership down.

• Mindofigor

I almost never make lineups until the night before the games. Value tends to open up from questionable players. I just make a list of all the players I’m interested in and then narrow it down on Sat night with a cold beer.

• teddykgbridgewater

@gosixersgo76 said...

Rawls seems like a great punt. However, this could very well be a game where Wilson-Baldwin or Wilson-Graham goes nuts, maybe even a naked Wilson. If they’re up big to start the 2nd half, Rawls should get his though.

• gosixersgo76

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #10

RG Tiered Ranking

The problem with Lynch probably being out is it totally dictates your lineup because you basically have to play both Karlos Williams and Rawls. With just Karlos Williams there’s lineup optionality for where you want to pay up or down or go mid range. It’s great for people who play cash games because the fishies wont know to play those 2 guys. But for the milli maker this freakin blows.

• Wombat

Rawls + Karlos Williams lets you load up on 4 target monster WR which is what I love to do in cash games. I might be crazy to use those two RB and still not pay for Rodgers but I just think Tyrod @5800 is too good to pass up.

I think I am going to go with Rawls in cash games and if Lynch is active switch to Riddick who has gotten 11, 8, and 14 points so far this year. Obviously his upside is nonexistant but Joique Bell is out and Riddick will probably catch 4-6 check downs which would be enough to pay off 3000. And if Rawls is a go he is a great play @ 3K.

• skywalker

Carr/AJGreen/Martellus or Tyrod/Amari/Olsen?

• mstutts2799

@skywalker said...

Carr/AJGreen/Martellus or Tyrod/Amari/Olsen?

Both chalky. I prefer option 1

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).