1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7.5 ) at San Diego ( -7.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : St. Louis ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( —- ) at San Francisco ( —- ) —- T: —-
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( —- ) at New Orleans ( —- ) —- T: —-

Monday, October 5th
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jregger

Anyone concerned about the possible weather affecting passing in Carolina – Tampa game?

(Mainly with regard to Olsen for most purposes)

• knickstape7

No rain in DC…. yet. Just really windy and dark clouds outside

• ElSlappo

@Dmurphy104 said...

I really need to put myself on a media blackout (except for playing status updates) on Sunday mornings. I find myself so tempted to make changes based on the latest stuff I hear instead of sticking with my week long research.

Anyone else putting in a few lineups with Foster and Lynch?

I don’t tinker, I just make more lineups :)

Agree with avoiding Sunday morning stuff, other than injury/active reports. What are you going to think about or hear on Sunday that supersedes what you carefully considered and chose all week? Your thought process is compromised due to the upcoming roster lock deadline and if you are like me by a nice dose of self-doubt in my choices. More lineups if you must = good, tinkering with existing lineups other than injury related = bad IMO

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@jregger said...

Anyone concerned about the possible weather affecting passing in Carolina – Tampa game?

(Mainly with regard to Olsen for most purposes)

At first I was but then I figured they still have to pass and he could get a lot of short to intermediate looks so still a go for me on FD. I have a lot less of him than less week but still on him. I surprisingly have more Graham, though, with some Clay as well.

• yort05

@Csquared1987 said...

Anybody in D.C.? How is the weather looking?

Im down the street from the stadium.

There are mild wind gusts every 10 minutes or so…
    but its not constant wind…

I think the passing game will be fine..

• flip4flop

@kurtisjack said...

Anybody in D.C.? How is the weather looking?

Headed to stadium in about 10 mins. I live 20 mins away. There is no wind or rain right now but I expect a 40% chance of rain throughout the game with 10-15 mph winds

• coachscottd

@mstutts2799 said...

Why? Curious to as to why you would do this

Jimmy Clausen is horrible. Bennett’s two games with him have been as well. I like the matchup but not the qb to get it to him. Sucks bc he is a good price.

• teachmehowtocutty

@coachscottd said...

Jimmy Clausen is horrible. Bennett’s two games with him have been as well. I like the matchup but not the qb to get it to him. Sucks bc he is a good price.

Claussen hasn’t been named the starter

• Mindofigor

Frank gore or Devonta on DK?

• rsd79

that is definitely a tough one. Gore doesn’t have luck to get a lead and Devonta is injured

• Mindofigor

@rsd79 said...

that is definitely a tough one. Gore doesn’t have luck to get a lead and Devonta is injured

But without Luck, don’t you think Indy will rely more on their run game, advantage Gore? Or will Jax focus more on Gore because they know the ball is gonna go thru him?

• teachmehowtocutty

Cutler looks good to go in warmups. Good news for martellus and forte.

• Dcgoose31

• Mindofigor

@Dcgoose31 said...

Any Allen Robinson love ?

Pass.

• rsd79

@Dcgoose31 said...

Any Allen Robinson love ?

no vontae davis should be all over him

• rsd79

@Stylerip said...

But without Luck, don’t you think Indy will rely more on their run game, advantage Gore? Or will Jax focus more on Gore because they know the ball is gonna go thru him?

Exactly, that’s why I am scared because of Indy won’t jump out to a lead. I entered thursday to monday slate, when Luck was still active, so I have multiple entries with Gore starting.

• Mindofigor

In other news, Ivory is absolutely punishing the Dolphins.

• cowboy02

Any thoughts on deandre hopkins ??

• MrMadness001

I have way to much Ryan Mallett in my LU’s today. Oh well here is to being antifragile and welcoming chaos.

• ElSlappo

A Hasselback led Colt offense has to be able to move the ball a bit against JAX right? I mean Hasselback is not Clausen level I don’t think.

• mstutts2799

Would be great if Tanne would wake up and spam Landry right about now

• thelawnranger

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Claussen hasn’t been named the starter

and cutler looks like a go…………

• SilverStone18

Fired up the Jags D in cash. They’ve been pretty decent this year against everybody but the Pats so they should get me a pretty good floor.

• thelawnranger

@cowboy02 said...

Any thoughts on deandre hopkins ??

turn down for watt? love him with foster in the lu and he has a great floor with a pretty damn good ceiling being, low owned too

• inkognegro

jamal charles or AP ?:(

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.