1:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Baltimore ( -3.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 4.5 ) at Oakland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( (Pick) ) at Dallas ( (Pick) ) —- T: 45
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 10th
    8:30 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6 ) at Carolina ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• CodeBandit

Thanks for posting, already looking forward to week 5. Some interesting match ups. At first glance a couple obvious chalk Defense games. Think it safe to say the Charges are the Rockies of the NFL this year every game has a high scoring prop and you need to decide when and how to fade the chalk.

• Dome92

I bet Brady and Gronk will be so high owned this week!

• Cbed11

Big Ben SHOULD stumble into 300+ and 2 tds

• TheRealJosh5

No Brady no cash this week.

• CodeBandit

@Cbed11 said...

Big Ben SHOULD stumble into 300+ and 2 tds

The better question is Pitt Def just too obvious of a choice.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Is there a Sunday morning slate without night games? I’m tired of getting smashed by not playing night games, although i did manage to pull through this week. Despite total failure from Tyrell/Travis chargers. With that said though, i like the Giants game tonight, and if i opt to or must play the game, I’ll be heavy on them.
    Maybe a Miami bounceback game? I went heavy on a Carolina bounceback game with Cam/Benjamin/Olsen and cried for 2+ quarters when they had 9 points collectively.

• CodeBandit

@Dome92 said...

I bet Brady and Gronk will be so high owned this week!

Hope so, if Gronk does not get 30 fp his cost makes him a easy fade. Brady will end up distributing the ball around. Look for some of the lower end guys to get the TDs.

• flip4flop

Will no doubt have almost no exposure to Gronk and probably very little Brady. I just wont buy into the hype. Ill focus on Rivers/Carr and sprinkle in some value plays. Love Sproles this week on DK.

• Wrightime

why does gronk need 30 or easy fade? he isnt even highest priced te on fd

• Bubba2323

I will looking to roster a qb that does not spike my lineups…Palmer, Cam, and Sieman all killed me yesterday…

• Dome92

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Is there a Sunday morning slate without night games? I’m tired of getting smashed by not playing night games, although i did manage to pull through this week. Despite total failure from Tyrell/Travis chargers. With that said though, i like the Giants game tonight, and if i opt to or must play the game, I’ll be heavy on them.
    Maybe a Miami bounceback game? I went heavy on a Carolina bounceback game with Cam/Benjamin/Olsen and cried for 2+ quarters when they had 9 points collectively.

What I always do in every lineup is have atleast one player playing in the last game. I’d rather be in 10th place with one player to go, instead of being in 1st place with no one left. Its scary to watch games when you are winning money with no one left playing.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

So true. Ben just threw Td, after Td, after Td, after Td and i think the 4th was the one that put me under. I also lost last week to the nighttime Coleman/Freeman performance.

• mellofellowsu

So true. Ben just threw Td, after Td, after Td, after Td and i think the 4th was the one that put me under. I also lost last week to the nighttime Coleman/Freeman performance.

Yeah but you’re falling prey to a logical fallacy of sorts. The reason late games often (not always) hurt you is because they’re usually putting a pretty good team in the primetime spot. I wouldn’t go out of my way to put someone from the late game into your LU regardless of the teams playing because there will be days where the late game does nothing to the top of the leaderboard.

• BIF

Is there a Sunday morning slate without night games? Iā€™m tired of getting smashed by not playing night games,

Yes there is a early Sunday slate usually with just the 1pm ET games only

It isn’t posted until later in the week

• flip4flop

Since Coleman has sickle cell and might not play in Denver, looks like Freeman could have a huge part in the offense this week.

• CJtheGrump

Palmer’s not going to be ready for Thursday is he?

• BIF

@CJtheGrump said...

Palmer’s not going to be ready for Thursday is he?

I have seen anything yet on Palmer

Whoever plays QB for Ariz, their job got a little easier as it looks like Navarro Bowman is going to likely miss some time with a knee injury – MRI results pending.

• BIF

@flip4flop said...

Since Coleman has sickle cell and might not play in Denver, looks like Freeman could have a huge part in the offense this week.

Agree on touches for Freeman but Denver has done such a good job stopping the run and short dump off so far – Charles Sims was a non factor yesterday – it’s hard to think Freeman will hit near value….so likely low owned and a possible GPP contrarian play.

• MoMo662

@flip4flop said...

I would sit with you what you have an hope for a blowout and climb the charts. By taking any of the Giants if they do well you just hurt your D. I would stay with what you have if it were me but I can see the other side of the coin as well switching to Giants WR

I’m in the same boat and I just don’t see a blowout (unless the Vikes D goes nuts)
    After looking this Vikings offense really sucks.
    Other problem is NY sucks on Monday Nights and they’ve lost last 3 vs Vikings.

I hate second guessing and I usually go with my gut but now I’m thinking I need to make a few changes.

I’m 34pts. off the lead and I’m noticing everyone ahead of me has only 60 PMR’s (mostly defense)

Thoughts or suggestions??

• Butternutter

Prescott a good cash play this week?

• BUFUu2

I feel really stupid about saying this but on the MON-Thurs slate stacking the main guys like everyone else and putting in 49ers d…. Darwa will be a work horse tonight for sure. I just think arizona d will not be worth paying up for. I realize san fran sucks but they actually are keeping the games close this year and have improved a lot from last year. Kerley maybe a good play as well. Something different to win it.

• Inujv87

@Butternutter said...

Prescott a good cash play this week?

If you’re gonna fade Brady in cash games, I feel like Hoyer is the move. He’s priced at or near backup price everywhere and is producing like a starter. If he keeps starting he’s been producing.

• Butternutter

@Inujv87 said...

If you’re gonna fade Brady in cash games, I feel like Hoyer is the move. He’s priced at or near backup price everywhere and is producing like a starter. If he keeps starting he’s been producing.

I just feel that the game script will be to run Blount in that game.

• zpa1989

is gronk fully healthy? played 71% of the snaps against buffalo. was blocking mostly but that will change with brady back. 7200 on FD considering he has 35 point upside for a TE seems like a steal in a great matchup against cleveland.

• KillaChap

@BIF said...

Agree on touches for Freeman but Denver has done such a good job stopping the run and short dump off so far – Charles Sims was a non factor yesterday – it’s hard to think Freeman will hit near value….so likely low owned and a possible GPP contrarian play.

Isn’t Denver ranked pretty low on run defense? Isn’t that their weakness?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler