1:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Baltimore ( -3.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 4.5 ) at Oakland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( (Pick) ) at Dallas ( (Pick) ) —- T: 45
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 10th
    8:30 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6 ) at Carolina ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KillaChap

It’s getting harder and harder to stack QB/WR with the big guns. Kind of near impossible to stack Ben/Bell/Brown this week.

• bhr1989

I want to play Gronk so badly but the potential of an under 7 point score is real.

• jeffreybuckets

so Blount 5.6k , Howard 5.2k & T. West at 4.8k on Draftkings are all possible 3-4x value plays. Looks like loading up on the right WR’s is going to be key!

• Cbed11

@KillaChap said...

Isn’t Denver ranked pretty low on run defense? Isn’t that their weakness?

It was supposed to be, but it definitely was not yesterday.

• Jkray25

@jeffreybuckets said...

so Blount 5.6k , Howard 5.2k & T. West at 4.8k on Draftkings are all possible 3-4x value plays. Looks like loading up on the right WR’s is going to be key!

I’ve paid up at RB last two weeks, down at QB and down at WR (for the most part) and done well for a single-entry GPP perspective.

• Whacko

Pricing on DK looks pretty daring to say the least….
    Not concerned with Brady being the 3rd highest salary.
    Everyone expects Brady to come out and go Bonkers….especially after the Pats got a big goose egg this week.

Sure we all know he is the obvious chalk….

This opens up a huge opportunity to take advantage of the ownership…..problem is do you risk not using Brady and his possible 4 or 5 TDs????

• flip4flop

@Whacko said...

Pricing on DK looks pretty daring to say the least….
    Not concerned with Brady being the 3rd highest salary.
    Everyone expects Brady to come out and go Bonkers….especially after the Pats got a big goose egg this week.

Sure we all know he is the obvious chalk….

This opens up a huge opportunity to take advantage of the ownership…..problem is do you risk not using Brady and his possible 4 or 5 TDs????

Without a doubt, I think there is a small chance he throws 4 and even smaller that its 5. Ill take Carr or Rivers for less with higher upside as that game should stay close as opposed to what could be a blowout in CLE.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Haven’t done my research yet but I’ll likely be way under on shares of Brady. Too many factors (high ownership being the main one) that make him a questionable GPP play.

• hobbes2d

@KillaChap said...

It’s getting harder and harder to stack QB/WR with the big guns. Kind of near impossible to stack Ben/Bell/Brown this week.

How is it impossible? Their prices are nearly the same as this past week.

• RobertoTomba

Yeah..I’d think the price could scare people away. And, they’re about as close to lock as you’ll see on the slate. Cash games, for sure.

• Whacko

@hobbes2d said...

How is it impossible? Their prices are nearly the same as this past week.

It’s the most expensive stack on DK @24.5k
    Bell is same price and Brown is only 100 more….Big Ben jumped only 100 as well…

So basically you’re right……it’s an appealing stack for sure….

• NarrowJ

I’ve been keeping track of the money lines in the contests I’ve been entering (these are Sunday only contests, I typically do not play the full Thu-Mon slate). Granted, only 4 weeks in, but interesting nonetheless-

Week    GPPs    Cash Games
    1    134.82    132.78
    2    142.60    137.72
    3    144.30    146.08
    4    142.30    146.90

Seems like the advantage of playing cash games just hasn’t been there, as the scores needed to win money are roughly the same (and strangely enough, the past 2 weeks have been higher in cash games).

Is this normal for NFL?

• fpm2015

@CJtheGrump said...

Palmer’s not going to be ready for Thursday is he?

why you would play a concussed 36yr old on a short week is beyond me you’re better off playing KAP or blaine gabbert if it’s the mon-thurs slate

• cmt56ss

@Bubba2323 said...

I will looking to roster a qb that does not spike my lineups…Palmer, Cam, and Sieman all killed me yesterday…

You and me both. If they stayed in all game I may have actually cashed on 80% of my lineups.

• bmann

Never really played the Thursday slates. How over-owned are Thurs. plays? Who’s playing obviously has an impact on this, and this Thursday’s player pool isn’t overly exciting or anything I guess?

• AnthonyCoro

Anyone have any luck with getting the Mon to Thurs lineup builder to work? It shows tonights game and two game from yesterday only.

• RiceKitchen

112.4 points with a RB, WR, TE and Vikings D to go. Definitely going to cash, but thinking of going ultra contrarian and going with…(I’m in a beginner GPP)
    RB: Darkwa
    WR: OBJ
    TE: Donnell
    DEF: Giants
    Instead of…
    RB: McKinnon
    WR: Diggs
    TE: Rudolph
    DEF: Vikings
    Thoughts?

• mnstone14

OBJ will be a lock for me this week. Randall giving out career games like candy…

• RiceKitchen

Thank you, definitely considering the former with stacked Giants. No one in beginner will be looking to squeeze the budget like that, I think.

• jeffreybuckets

So is David Johnson a good play? Considering Palmer is questionable, Bowman out for the season now for the niners and expected lower ownership.

• RiceKitchen

I would say absolutely. Can’t see a better RB play on the Mon-Thurs

• chrissr42

Denver is ranked like 30 in run defense and 25th in passing to the running back, freeman might be a nice gpp at 5k

• Conley85

Amari Cooper is interesting to me this week. Carr and the Raiders will be on most everyone’s radar, but with his slow start, and Carr going to Crabtree heavily if its possible he may get a little overlooked this week? Would love to be able to buy low on him as a guy with huge upside in that matchup.

• Olhausen

So what’s the word on the street this week? I haven’t touched football due to MLB being my favorite sport. Now that the regular season is over and I won some decent money the last two days of baseball I’m going to play some football since I’ll have a lot more time to do research.

• mellofellowsu

@Olhausen said...

So what’s the word on the street this week? I haven’t touched football due to MLB being my favorite sport. Now that the regular season is over and I won some decent money the last two days of baseball I’m going to play some football since I’ll have a lot more time to do research.

Lucky you, you missed out on some madness the first 3 weeks. This week wasn’t so bad.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler