1:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Baltimore ( -3.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 4.5 ) at Oakland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( (Pick) ) at Dallas ( (Pick) ) —- T: 45
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 10th
    8:30 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6 ) at Carolina ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zpa1989

i don’t care how much deandre washington is touted out there on dfs sites i cant see him more than 10% owned max on any format. just can’t see it.

im kind of nevrous playing him because if i do i think richard will get all the work. or vice versa.

• PCSurgeon

@zpa1989 said...

i don’t care how much deandre washington is touted out there on dfs sites i cant see him more than 10% owned max on any format. just can’t see it.

im kind of nevrous playing him because if i do i think richard will get all the work. or vice versa.

I wonder if theres such a thing as ‘familiarity bias’ that keeps people from taking these rather unknowns like Deandre Washington?

• mbyrd75

I just can’t see myself rostering Washington. Don’t feel like it’s necessary really. Quite a few value WR and a close in price RB i like much much more. Not that i’m some authority or anything I’ve got a long long way to go as a dfs player myself.

• clrockny24

questions for the sun-mon night slate.

how would you rank the three main giants WRs? (OBJ, Shepard, Cruz)

Will Charles Sims play?

• S7ubs

Jaquizz rosgers Rodgers any one

• kpquick24

@mbyrd75 said...

I just can’t see myself rostering Washington. Don’t feel like it’s necessary really. Quite a few value WR and a close in price RB i like much much more. Not that i’m some authority or anything I’ve got a long long way to go as a dfs player myself.

I understand where you’re coming from, but then at that price you have to seriously think about it. This game will likely be pretty high scoring a lot of passing. Lets say he runs 8 times for 36 yards and catches 5 passes for 32 yards. That is very possible and that would be a DK score of 11.8 and if he scores 1 time then he hits 17.8 and will far exceed value. Kind of hard to fade him IMO. At least have some exposure to him.

• GreenEyedDog

I’m gonna give D. Washington a go in a few LU. If he gets me between 16-20 points in my DK lineups I will be happy. This allows me to spend on Nelson and OBJ. That NYG/GB game has shootout written all over it and I have a feeling OBJ keeps his emotions in line this week and blows up for a 12/150/2 line.

• Richebee

@GreenEyedDog said...

I’m gonna give D. Washington a go in a few LU. If he gets me between 16-20 points in my DK lineups I will be happy. This allows me to spend on Nelson and OBJ. That NYG/GB game has shootout written all over it and I have a feeling OBJ keeps his emotions in line this week and blows up for a 12/150/2 line.

Considering 17 would be 5x, I would certainly hope you would be happy. Also, 12 catches by OBJ would be like 200 plus yards.

• kpquick24

Trying to decide if I want to hand pick my GPP lineups tonight or use lineup builder..

• mbyrd75

@kpquick24 said...

I understand where you’re coming from, but then at that price you have to seriously think about it. This game will likely be pretty high scoring a lot of passing. Lets say he runs 8 times for 36 yards and catches 5 passes for 32 yards. That is very possible and that would be a DK score of 11.8 and if he scores 1 time then he hits 17.8 and will far exceed value. Kind of hard to fade him IMO. At least have some exposure to him.

Yeah probably not smart to pull a complete fade. Considering i’ve used a couple WRs in that price in different GPP lineups it’s smart to move a couple of those around and use him instead. If nothing else just to get more shots at it with the core.

• NovaFuture1221

Hey everyone! Anyone betting on Sproles tomorrow? Hes been doing quite solid lately.

• NovaFuture1221

Hey everyone! Anyone betting on Sproles tomorrow? Hes been doing quite solid lately.

• kpquick24

@NovaFuture1221 said...

Doing quite solid lately? He had 1 big game and the majority of those points were off of one big play. Other 2 games he was under 7 points. If you think they will be playing from behind and he will be depended on in the passing game heavily then give him a shot. Personally I wouldn’t with all of the other value plays out there.

• ASitar

Any Denver fans out their feel like I should now fade my 70% ownership of E Sanders with Lynch at QB? I didn’t watch the 2nd half of the game last week, but I love Sanders vs that pass D and red zone looks.

Thanks.

• boosted23

Like the upside of Devante Adams if you want to play away from the obvious GB receivers. Minus the last game, he gets decent targets as well as looks in the end zone. Havn’t seen his name pop up as a sneaky sub 4k WR…may find his way into a line up or 2

• AVivier

@ASitar said...

Any Denver fans out their feel like I should now fade my 70% ownership of E Sanders with Lynch at QB? I didn’t watch the 2nd half of the game last week, but I love Sanders vs that pass D and red zone looks.

Thanks.

Denver diehard, I think this moves Thomas comparable to Sanders, whereas Sanders would be a clear play ahead of Thomas. It also moves CJ into an interesting contrarian play. And Lynch as a flier, pbly just for the afternoon slate tho, his ceiling isn’t that high, tho game script could help.

• Craptor

coates gonna be like 20% owned yo

• Yacht67

@Darkman33 said...

Are you the same Yact67 that keeps blasting me with game invites on DK? 😂😂

Sorry I do the everyone/to all invite . Not single individuals.

• deactivated177311

@kpquick24 said...

This. Pretty accurate with the stat line I project he’ll have except I think that’ll be the floor on rushing yards. Kinda hard not to roster him with that price imo. Classic don’t overthink it situation here.

• SoccerPwincess

Rivers stacks are no fun with Williams, Benjamin, Inman, hobbled Gates, Henry. Who’s going to have the big game this week! Could go naked in the Rivers, but that’s not fun.

• gillio

McCoy or Gurley (GPP, Draftkings)

• JD221

McCoy the only weapon they have…

• JD221

Seth Roberts on anyone’s radar?? I got one response

• FFguru71

@kpquick24 said...

I see your point, and he likely will hit value, but if all he gets is 17.8, is that going to be enough to help take down a large field GPP?? My experiences have been that typically you need a lot of 20’s and some 30’s(with the exception of defense of course), and no one with anything below that(some exceptions of course) to win the thing. In cash, he’s a great play.

• CleverGroom

Why do people think that Lynch is going to prefer Thomas to Sanders? Why would you even think that he’ll be more even-handed than Siemian? Lynch threw to Sanders 11 times. He caught 7 of those passes…which is equal to Thomas’s targets in the entire game. As far as I know, Lynch only threw towards Thomas 4 times (his other 3 targets—including the TD—were from Siemian trying to get him into the game, IIRC).

What’s up? Are you guys just parroting something you heard elsewhere? I heard it too, but the numbers don’t appear to back it up. Please tell me if I’m missing something.

I can’t see any reasons to believe that Manny Sanders isn’t still de facto WR1.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).