1:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Baltimore ( -3.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 4.5 ) at Oakland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( (Pick) ) at Dallas ( (Pick) ) —- T: 45
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 10th
    8:30 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6 ) at Carolina ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@FFguru71 said...

It’s not new to me, but it’s more ridiculous then it has been before. I just think it’s BS. people should NOT be rewarded for having little knowledge of the sport/players they are playing. Yet, they always seem to be the ones that win big.

Why should it matter that anyone knows where Washington went to college?

As a poster before me noted, it isn’t new that the fantasy football world knows to pick up the next-in-line RB when the starting RB goes down in season-long (or, more recently, play the cheap next-in-line RB if warranted in DFS).

In your ideal world, what would be the fairest? Should we all have to rely on beat writers and newspapers to get our knowledge? Should we be restricted to watching the games and forced to ignore all media sources throughout the week?

I also don’t think you know what research those who are winning “big” put in. That said, a lot of the ones we know have won “big” are “PROs” who put in a lot more time and effort than 99% of us.

NFL DFS content: I’m wary of Washington, but will be playing him in a few lineups just based on his price and potential opportunity alone.

• squidkill

@Zieg30 said...

Why should it matter that anyone knows where Washington went to college?

As a poster before me noted, it isn’t new that the fantasy football world knows to pick up the next-in-line RB when the starting RB goes down in season-long (or, more recently, play the cheap next-in-line RB if warranted in DFS).

In your ideal world, what would be the fairest? Should we all have to rely on beat writers and newspapers to get our knowledge? Should we be restricted to watching the games and forced to ignore all media sources throughout the week?

I also don’t think you know what research those who are winning “big” put in. That said, a lot of the ones we know have won “big” are “PROs” who put in a lot more time and effort than 99% of us.

NFL DFS content: I’m wary of Washington, but will be playing him in a few lineups just based on his price and potential opportunity alone.

+1 in this day and age of technology and info there are no secrets. hell, if anything, its great to know who everyone is on so you can move the other way- think outside the box in DFS and differentiate yourself from the field. GL

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

I really liked Steve Smiff Jr today (in 5/20 GPPs), but with this 25-40 MPH winds I think I’ll move off of him to a WR at his price with a higher ceiling.

Not changing my exposure to him. He might benefit with short passes to him with same number of targets. I think it affects Wallace, DeSean and the Kickers more.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

So i played D Johnson in two cash lineups Double up. It is a very nice start that i would love to hold onto. Any suggestions on the best strategy to secure it. Play it safe and stack a game i like? Avoid the high price players? I feel like i need to choose one between Brown and Obj.

• Gheag2014

Going off of Howard to west in cash because I’m already playing Meredith in he same lineup.. Hope it works out

• Gheag2014

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

So i played D Johnson in two cash lineups Double up. It is a very nice start that i would love to hold onto. Any suggestions on the best strategy to secure it. Play it safe and stack a game i like? Avoid the high price players? I feel like i need to choose one between Brown and Obj.

Play the chalk I wouldn’t stack in cash games. Brown is always better cash play than obj

• Spaztik1

• zpa1989

are the texans WR’s a no go? total gpp picks. it would make NO sense for them to do well, none at all, with how the vikes have been playing. i would almost quit dfs if one of them ended up in the winning lineup. would be frustrating as hell.

anyone going to roll the dice?

• IronMonkey415

I will now that you mention it.

LETS GO TEXANS!!!………..only for this week.

• mnstone14

mill or ertz for cash today? i have howard in cash lineups but with royal likely out its hard to not play miller for me.

• osuryanf

@zpa1989 said...

are the texans WR’s a no go? total gpp picks. it would make NO sense for them to do well, none at all, with how the vikes have been playing. i would almost quit dfs if one of them ended up in the winning lineup. would be frustrating as hell.

I have this weird gut feeling Minnesota is going to have a let down game. 4-0, no Diggs, Texans not great so they probably think they have this on lock… for Texans to win, Fuller or Hopkins havta go off.

I think it’s a fine GPP play for a lineup or two, but don’t go overboard.

• IronMonkey415

Raiders will split RB carries evenly.

• kpquick24

@IronMonkey415 said...

Raiders will split RB carries evenly.

Of course.. when your lineups are filled up with Washington

• IronMonkey415

Same over here…haha

Now I have to redo a few of them.

• kpquick24

Question is do we take him out completely now?

• DirtStache420

Thoughts on Hoyer? I like him for the price.

• osuryanf

@DirtStache420 said...

Thoughts on Hoyer? I like him for the price.

6k on Fanduel is dirt cheap

• BIF

Royal and Alshon and Miller are all playing for Bears

Edit time for all you point chasers with Meredith…..LOL

• Neiderman

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Hum why would that make people get off Meredith? Ever heard of 3 wide receive sets pretty sure Bear run quite a bit of that hence White!

• mbyrd75

Edit until we get a confirmation. Conflicting reports.

• IronMonkey415

Heavy winds in the Ravens vs Redskins game.

I’m sitting here thinking it would past….. nope it’s getting stronger I think.

• cmt56ss

@mbyrd75 said...

Enunwa and Decker out..there’s a cheap WR in NY to pivot to for those that were on meredith/washington.

Enunwa is ACTIVE. Jalin Marshall is out for the Jets.

• Gheag2014

@zpa1989 said...

I have some in gpps as a Texans fan lol

• BIF

Ka’Deem Carey also back for the Bears and may cut into Howard’s touches

• BIF

@mbyrd75 said...

Enunwa and Decker out..there’s a cheap WR in NY to pivot to for those that were on meredith/washington.

Wrong

Enunwa is in

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).