1:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Baltimore ( -3.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 4.5 ) at Oakland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( (Pick) ) at Dallas ( (Pick) ) —- T: 45
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 10th
    8:30 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6 ) at Carolina ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hoffs812

Nothing like a fullback vulture when your guy is the deep back :(

• mbyrd75

Cincy needs a staff cleanout. Marvin just not getting it done. How is it possible that AJ green gets only 5 targets?

• mccoolio

got a 237 going with an 8 from forte on DK. Entered into a 10x multiplier naturally. No GPP

• lfn1992

Could this be the quarter the Chargers discover that Inman might win them this game?

• cmt56ss

Bills getting the ball back with 3:41 to go. I need Shady to take one to the house!

• SoccerPwincess

@cmt56ss said...

Bills getting the ball back with 3:41 to go. I need Shady to take one to the house!

With you on that! Let’s go Shady!

• Dfspacman

Running backs are beasting today, that flex position should be for them..

• kdsdawg

@SoccerPwincess said...

With you on that! Let’s go Shady!

lol, vultured by a 1 yard TD pass on 2 and 1..yet DFS is skill

• SoccerPwincess

So brutal lol, he runs it down to the 1. They put in Gillisee bum, 5 yard illegal formation. Shady back in, screw running the clock, let’s pass it.

• cmt56ss

@kdsdawg said...

lol, vultured by a 1 yard TD pass on 2 and 1..yet DFS is skill

He was 3 yards short on his first carry after change of possession…. damn!

• vet0307

Junky 167. Tons of research and still suck at this. Time to hang it up i guess.

Did 167 score on 50 50’s?

• Ipt007

christ why didn’t I pivot to the Bills. Going to cost me.

• th3goat84

Wait, DFS ain’t skill? (Fast forward 1 day later and the winning primetime lineup has like 5 Buccaneers in it. Lol)

• Dfspacman

All the talk about Washington while Richard was the guy

• kdsdawg

@th3goat84 said...

Wait, DFS ain’t skill? (Fast forward 1 day later and the winning primetime lineup has like 5 Buccaneers in it. Lol)

there are so many examples of this I could fill a page up of WTF how did that happen, the stats must lie

• Ipt007

Some Monster scores out there.

• deactivated66527

Travis Benjamin got me cashin in a couple more milly entries

• thefellowship

Oh it is that point in Sunday again when the talent-less impoverished DFS losers of the day bemoan how there is no skill involved…soon this will give way to a legion of unemployed analytical gurus that will rally cry how they knew all along that Jay Ajayi was a “no brainer.” And we will be right back here around the 4th quarter of the 4pm games next Sunday.

• th3goat84

@thefellowship said...

Oh it is that point in Sunday again when the talent-less impoverished DFS losers of the day bemoan how there is no skill involved…soon this will give way to a legion of unemployed analytical gurus that will rally cry how they knew all along that Jay Ajayi was a “no brainer.” And we will be right back here around the 4th quarter of the 4pm games next Sunday.

Cool story. Bro.

• deactivated66527

@Tammy409 said...

Sage. My thoughts exactly on Hoyer needing to feed someone and he looked the part. I was all-in on Ben and thus Coates, but Meredith was only other sub 4K wideout I liked in the early games.

Nice. I really wish I wasn’t super high on it being Antonio Brown week and paired Coates with my Ben/Meredith lineups instead.

• kpquick24

@thefellowship said...

Trueeeee

• Hjd29

anybody not playing odell beckham in the sun-mon slate?

• SoccerPwincess

@thefellowship said...

Got a decent lineup going, almost 200 score with a WR to play tonight. Got Beckham in there now, but could pivot to another WR. Do I stick with ODB or pivot to Nelson, Cobb, etc.?

• kpquick24

On to prime time slate. Any thoughts on who is the Giants RB to own?

• thefellowship

@th3goat84 said...

Cool story. Bro.

Oh talent-less loser of the day has bunched panties.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).