1:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Baltimore ( -3.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 4.5 ) at Oakland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( (Pick) ) at Dallas ( (Pick) ) —- T: 45
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 10th
    8:30 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6 ) at Carolina ( -6 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BigRay

@Hjd29 said...

anybody not playing odell beckham in the sun-mon slate?

here. until he does something he is unplayable. dude is a mental case… now watch him go our for 8/136/2….

• thefellowship

@SoccerPwincess said...

Got a decent lineup going, almost 200 score with a WR to play tonight. Got Beckham in there now, but could pivot to another WR. Do I stick with ODB or pivot to Nelson, Cobb, etc.?

It doesn’t matter. It is DFS – not Pancreas surgery. Flip a coin, pretend you have any idea what you are doing, prosper.

• th3goat84

@thefellowship said...

Oh talent-less loser of the day has bunched panties.

Commando. Brah.

• SilverStone18

I’m generally on most of the right plays but I can’t seem to get them all in one lineup.

• cmt56ss

@SoccerPwincess said...

Got a decent lineup going, almost 200 score with a WR to play tonight. Got Beckham in there now, but could pivot to another WR. Do I stick with ODB or pivot to Nelson, Cobb, etc.?

I have a lot of OBJ and Nelson as I can’t really decide between them. But I can’t see Cobb being a good play. He just isn’t the player he once was — when he was that player he was a TD machine. As a lot of DFSers know, you can’t predict TDs, so to me, that takes him out of the equation.

• cmt56ss

@kpquick24 said...

On to prime time slate. Any thoughts on who is the Giants RB to own?

Against the #1 ranked rush defense, I would fade ALL Giants running backs.

• SoccerPwincess

@thefellowship said...

It doesn’t matter. It is DFS – not Pancreas surgery. Flip a coin, pretend you have any idea what you are doing, prosper.

You’re right, this game isn’t skill, it’s 90% luck and how much cash you have to put in max lineups. Thanks for the tip

• scottmsteiner

I think we can all agree that today was a total crapshoot for TD’s. So many TD’s scored by players that almost no one rostered.

• SoccerPwincess

@scottmsteiner said...

I think we can all agree that today was a total crapshoot for TD’s. So many TD’s scored by players that almost no one rostered.

You’re wrong man, all the pro’s/experts like thefellowship, rostered all the elite plays and won the monies. This game has zero luck and it’s all 100% skill. If you are good enough and skilled, you can just enter 1 lineup and always win. I can guarantee that if you enter 150 lineups in every tournament, you are going to have some exposure to the Ajayi, Thielen, Meredith type of plays, just because of the volume you are playing.

• IronMonkey415

Ended up winning $75 in the afternoon slate on FD.
    Hurry up and pay me so I can enter the Sun/Mon slate….haha

• Johno

If you had to roster one Giants RB, who would it be? I kinda like Perkins in the pass game, or Darkwa if they actually have a run game tonight

• Dewoc19

4 lineups still with players to play, one has Eli, OBJ, Nelson and Lacy but only has 76 points

One has OBJ and Nelson scoring 120

One A.Rodgers, Nelson and Shepard scoring 114

And the last is R. Rodgers and Shepard scoring 106

I like my chances to at least min cash on all of them

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

If you have to/are going to roster a Gaints RB, roster Rainey. Eli has no problem walking up the field with 15 five yard passes, especially when down/garbage time.

• cullyp81

RG Overall Ranking

I need Jordy and Tye to show out tonight. Could have a top 10 in the Wildcat!

• th3goat84

@SoccerPwincess said...

You’re wrong man, all the pro’s/experts like thefellowship, rostered all the elite plays and won the monies. This game has zero luck and it’s all 100% skill. If you are good enough and skilled, you can just enter 1 lineup and always win. I can guarantee that if you enter 150 lineups in every tournament, you are going to have some exposure to the Ajayi, Thielen, Meredith type of plays, just because of the volume you are playing.

Uh…..you alright dude?

• depalma13

@SoccerPwincess said...

I can guarantee that if you enter 150 lineups in every tournament, you are going to have some exposure to the Ajayi, Thielen, Meredith type of plays, just because of the volume you are playing.

I had 100% exposure to Meredith today.

• kdsdawg

@scottmsteiner said...

its that way a lot

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@depalma13 said...

I had 100% exposure to Meredith today.

I played him in ONE lineup, I remember him looking solid in preseason and figured Royal and Alshon would be to gimpy to be reliable. Just wish I had trusted him more.

• kdsdawg

Zeke was only 5.5% owned in the milly maker, why? everyone knows why …

• IronMonkey415

I went with Perkins as the Giants RB.
    I also went with Darkwa in another lineup

Didn’t touch Rainey so watch he be the one that does good…lol

• Ringthebell26

Rainy or Whittaker sun- mon slate

• Awesomiac

@Ringthebell26 said...

Rainy or Whittaker sun- mon slate

rainy

• cy1985

What will Jordy Nelson FD line be tonight?

• scottmsteiner

@SoccerPwincess said...

I’m not really sure what your are trying to say. You first say that it’s zero luck and all skill and you only need one lineup, then you say that if your multi-enter you are guaranteed to win. Trust me, multi-entering contests does not guarantee that you will win. When the entry limits would reach 1000 in the past it was proven that most lost money by multi-entering.

There is a combination of skill and luck that wins a big GPP. Why didn’t you roster Ajayi, Thielen or Meredith?

• Gheag2014

@cmt56ss said...

Against the #1 ranked rush defense, I would fade ALL Giants running backs.

Rainey on ppr sites

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).