1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 45
    1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( 2 ) at Cleveland ( -2 ) —- T: 39
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 1.5 ) at LA Rams ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( -1.5 ) at Houston ( 1.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 9th
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Supanice

Last week’s thread talked me out of Powell and clay, but still managed to double my account with dak/dez/Zeke stack. Dak still pretty cheap for the floor be gives. Gillmore sucks.

• Theguy49503

Powell going to be the chalk of the week lol

• jfitz33

Give me all the leveon bell and randall cobb this week

• mark83vt

Is it just me or is there not a single lock or even semi-lock defense for the week?

• Ndepompei

@mark83vt said...

Is it just me or is there not a single lock or even semi-lock defense for the week?

I’m locking in the Dolphins if Mariota is out

• Theguy49503

@jfitz33 said...

Give me all the leveon bell and randall cobb this week

Geronimo Allison from the Pack is also worth a look also, especially if Adams cant play

• heyfeefellskee

@Ndepompei said...

I’m locking in the Dolphins if Mariota is out

IDK man, Dolphins were already bad. Coming off a london game now with no bye? ehhh…

• parrothead112

Bills maybe? They seem pretty good

• jimmyd1507

Oh Lawd this slate is ugly.

• mbunner23

Some really ugly games this coming week.

• jeffreybuckets

The Sunday slate is gruesome! A lot of people are going to gravitate to the GB@DAL game. Expect high ownership there. Might be some goodness in the LAC@NYG game.

• Theguy49503

Is J.D. McKissic possibly a thing now?

• lineupofpeace

Jets onslaught for all the money

• Simplebitz

Really thinking about not playing Sunday. Anyone else? I’ve been positive the past two weeks and anticipating a negative.. or does that mean to double down…

• cbsharpe

@jimmyd1507 said...

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the week 5 schedule…….

• Simplebitz

If Manning is projected to be low owned again this week then I’ll play. So everyone please trash Eli.

• Dunzor

@jimmyd1507 said...

I tend to disagree for this week, while there may not be much in the way of great watchable NFL games, I don’t think it’s a particularly ugly week for DFS. The only positions that I think is gonna be real tough this week is at QB and DEF, because beyond Rodgers who is priced way up, there isn’t a lot that I love. But as far as RB / WR / TE I think there are a lot of solid plays at prices that are quite reasonable. So for me the key to this week is gonna be landing on the right QB.

Edit Note: I am primarily a single bullet GPP player, so I guess if you are mass entry person then it might be an ugly slate as there aren’t a wide range of options to make lots of lineups.

• Yacht67

Hoyer is playable this week.

• mike42

Look past what you think of the offenses or teams, Jets@Clev, SF@INDY. 4 bad defenses playing each other. Been kind of theme this year, any player can blow up vs a crappy D, even Cam.

As an added bonus, clev and indy seem to have something of a funnel D so look at the passing attacks of the JEts and SF for potential variance to the upside.

• gillio

Looks like a naked Wilson week to me

Also really liking Duke Johnson and Andre Ellington

• BUFUu2

@heyfeefellskee said...

IDK man, Dolphins were already bad. Coming off a london game now with no bye? ehhh…

huge fins fan here there d is good its the offense killing them

• sox9

@Yacht67 said...

Hoyer is playable this week.

Indy is bad against the pass, but w/Vontae Davis on Garcon and Goodwin a bust/concussion candidate I am having trouble figuring who Hoyer will throw too other than Hyde. Not real comfortable w/Aldrick or Taylor as the choices.

• sox9

@mike42 said...

Look past what you think of the offenses or teams, Jets@Clev, SF@INDY. 4 bad defenses playing each other. Been kind of theme this year, any player can blow up vs a crappy D, even Cam.

As an added bonus, clev and indy seem to have something of a funnel D so look at the passing attacks of the JEts and SF for potential variance to the upside.

I’m actually looking at the Cleve D as a cheap alternative if 2 out of 3 of Collins, Shelton and Garrett are active

• Yacht67

@sox9 said...

Indy is bad against the pass, but w/Vontae Davis on Garcon and Goodwin a bust/concussion candidate I am having trouble figuring who Hoyer will throw too other than Hyde. Not real comfortable w/Aldrick or Taylor as the choices.

Yeah I wouldn’t pair him.

• sox9

Sounds silly, but revenge game for Gore? Everyone hates Gore right?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).