1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 45
    1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( 2 ) at Cleveland ( -2 ) —- T: 39
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 1.5 ) at LA Rams ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( -1.5 ) at Houston ( 1.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 9th
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

I would love an OT 100 yard jordan howard TD run.

• Kamais_Ookin

Horrid game. Mentally drained from always being a pick or 2 away from glory.

• thetitanlb

@kdsdawg said...

McKinnon is a better back and Murray should only be getting a few touches to spell him

Lol what. Did you see McKinnon last year? Dude was horrible and was given all the chances. Don’t give me that

• yisman

So Bellamy+Thompson+Wheaton all are shut out until the meaningless final play where Wheaton gets a catch

three Bears active WRs

amazing

• kdsdawg

@thetitanlb said...

Lol what. Did you see McKinnon last year? Dude was horrible and was given all the chances. Don’t give me that

what does last year have to do with what I watched tonight?

• thetitanlb

@kdsdawg said...

what does last year have to do with what I watched tonight?

Maybe it’s a misunderstanding but I read that as you believed that Mckinion was the better back before this game started.

Not like you said that after seeing this game McKinnon was clearly the better back.

All good I’m just frustrated lol

• CleverGroom

@thetitanlb said...

Maybe it’s a misunderstanding but I read that as you believed that Mckinion was the better back before this game started.

He is definitely a better athlete than Latavius. He’s one of the best athletes in the league, hands down. He’s got 4.4 speed and benches like a guard or an extremely strong fullback. The trick is that he’s never put it all together on the field, and that’s never justified him getting the usage we need.

Definitely possible Jerick McKinnon turns a corner this year. The OL is certainly improved. We need to play him in the future if he’s going to keep getting 20+ touches.

• cullyp81

RG Overall Ranking

I’d never seen a $26k catch before. This cost me 1st in the wildcat. I’ll take the 7th place finish, but DAMN it. Always 1 player off.
    https://youtu.be/2C3JlCBlFjQ

• thetitanlb

@CleverGroom said...

He is definitely a better athlete than Latavius. He’s one of the best athletes in the league, hands down. He’s got 4.4 speed and benches like a guard or an extremely strong fullback. The trick is that he’s never put it all together on the field, and that’s never justified him getting the usage we need.

Definitely possible Jerick McKinnon turns a corner this year. The OL is certainly improved. We need to play him in the future if he’s going to keep getting 20+ touches.

Oh I agree he is the more physically gifted guy. Was just saying I have seen him be given chances each of the last 2 years to show what he can do with a starters role and he has been bad. But who knows maybe he turned a corner like you mentioned

• CleverGroom

@thetitanlb said...

Oh I agree he is the more physically gifted guy. Was just saying I have seen him be given chances each of the last 2 years to show what he can do with a starters role and he has been bad. But who knows maybe he turned a corner like you mentioned

Yeah, I have no clue. Mostly just feel an eerie sense of deja vu. Jerick McKinnon Chalk Week is the worst.

• deactivated204643

Do we really have to talk about McKinnon this week?

• deactivated204643

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Horrid game. Mentally drained from always being a pick or 2 away from glory.

Don’t worry, brother. We’ll find a gem in a two game slate.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I was overweight on McKinnon on DK – unfortunately I paired him with Diggs every single time. :(

• TheAnswer

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

Me as well, unfortunate to see Diggs attempt to play through a groin injury though starting with Bradford was a huge waste of the first two quarters, My Experiment Continued – NFL Week 5

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).