1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 45
    1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( 2 ) at Cleveland ( -2 ) —- T: 39
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 1.5 ) at LA Rams ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( -1.5 ) at Houston ( 1.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 9th
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• deactivated204643

@Dadeano860 said...

On Levitan’s podcast he’s professing his obsession with Aldrick Robinson. Twitter and beat reports seem to lean towards Goodwin playing. Would love to know more about Davante Adams as well. Wait and see for these 2 injuries. I believe players have to clear protocol on Saturday so we’ll have a bit of time to adjust if needed.

The Aldrick Robinson touts are a little head scratching to me. He got a lot of targets but it looked like he and Hoyer had zero chemistry last week. 12 targets but only 3 completions. I suppose I need to watch that game again.

• billholler

@squidkill said...

cross country 1pm start and bad O line and couldn’t throw a TD pass against SF until overtime. Im scared as hell

People put too much emphasis on this cross country flight thing. These are professional athletes. He will still have 300 yards and a TD. More than sufficient for a 5900 buy in a cash game.

• Pbonz18

@sox9 said...

The chalk on DAK/Aaron, Bell Gurley ASJ and especially DEZ is going to be so heavy you will never win or place high in a GPP using them. Even Watson gonna be high by game time. In GPP you need to run w/ guys like Hoyer, Ben,Gordon, Lamar, Tate, AJ, ODB, Bennett.

Honestly.. Been playing the higher single entries and i treat them like cash games. Last year i was doing well in them, cashing every week. This year i’ve been doing bad partly because im trying to be a little contrarian. Meanwhile my cash lineups would be cashing every week with some big scores.. I’m using the chalk cash players and see what happens

• billholler

@bluebroker said...

The Aldrick Robinson touts are a little head scratching to me. He got a lot of targets but it looked like he and Hoyer had zero chemistry last week. 12 targets but only 3 completions. I suppose I need to watch that game again.

Goodwin is on his 4th concussion in a year. He needs to sit. If he sits, Robinson would take his spot and I assume be “covered” by Vontae Davis who couldn’t cover me.

• squidkill

@billholler said...

Goodwin is on his 4th concussion in a year. He needs to sit. If he sits, Robinson would take his spot and I assume be “covered” by Vontae Davis who couldn’t cover me.

Damn BILL spouting out the HOT TAEKS.

• billholler

@squidkill said...

Damn BILL spouting out the HOT TAEKS.

Just pointing out the obvious. Based on RG’s rankings, Davis is the 11th worst cover man in the league.

• Supanice

Soon as I saw Britt doubtful I smashed Duke into my lineup with authority, then 2 minutes later see browns say they won’t use Duke as feature back. SAD!

• deactivated204643

@billholler said...

Right, I’m aware of all this. I’m not a scout but there appeared to be no rapport whatsoever between Hoyer and Robinson. Most of the targets missed badly. Of course I doubt Robinson had seen many first team reps prior to playing. What the hell do I know?

• MBroncos

Garcon or Hilton in cash?

• querb

@billholler said...

Just pointing out the obvious. Based on RG’s rankings, Davis is the 11th worst cover man in the league.

RG rankings also had Mike Evans #2 overall for the thur-mon

• MikedUpDFS

@querb said...

RG rankings also had Mike Evans #2 overall for the thur-mon

Evans was effected by Winston’s horrendous play.

• Dunzor

@bluebroker said...

This feels like this week’s Rishard Higgins, where it seems like a decent spot but you still have a questionable QB, a mediocre team total and no real proven history

• GTRandy27

How out of line would I be to not roster a single Green Bay Packer in cash? The lineup I currently have constructed has Zeke & Dez. I feel both jordy and Cobb are a tad overpriced. I would consider Cobb a must play if both Montgomery and Adams are out.

If I were to add Cobb or jordy, that would certainly mean Zeke has to go. I currently have Jarvis Landry in place of Cobb’s spot. Thoughts? (Format is cash ppr by the way)

• Mcdonacr

The Patriots always take away what they deem is the other teams best player….or try and limit him. They have gotten thrashed across the board defensively but almost always are successful in limiting the other teams best player. Like an idiot, I still had around 30% exposure to Mike Evans but I didnt feel good about it

McCaffrey last week, was a nonfactor
    Deandre Hopkins week 3
    Michael Thomas week 2

• Supanice

@GTRandy27 said...

How out of line would I be to not roster a single Green Bay Packer in cash? The lineup I currently have constructed has Zeke & Dez. I feel both jordy and Cobb are a tad overpriced. I would consider Cobb a must play if both Montgomery and Adams are out.

If I were to add Cobb or jordy, that would certainly mean Zeke has to go. I currently have Jarvis Landry in place of Cobb’s spot. Thoughts? (Format is cash ppr by the way)

If you are determined to go packers for cash.. go naked rogers. He spreads it too much, Jordy has needed 2 td to even approach value

• Dunzor

@Supanice said...

If you are determined to go packers for cash.. go naked rogers. He spreads it too much, Jordy has needed 2 td to even approach value

I think Rodgers is a good way to get GB covered in cash, and I think if Adams is out then Cobb is the other clear play as he’s a significant discount from Jordy and Dallas has gotten crushed by slot receivers so far this year. He’s still a solid play even with Adams in, but if he misses then I think it’s a mistake not to play Cobb

• squidkill

how can u go ROGERS in CASH on DK he’s 8100 —

• Simplebitz

I’ve been in a daze staring at the past four weeks of MM winners… I don’t see any huge stacks. A QB/single reciever with no player on opposing team. And a random defense sometimes combined with a reciever of the same team.

Cardinals D and Gronk appear twice… if that means anything.

• qnova34

RG Overall Ranking

With both starting tackles back my floor for Rodgers this week is 300 passing yards and 3 TDs at a minimum with TyMo injured you’ve got upside for 350+ 4TD+ and some minor rushing upside as well.. that leaves the range of outcomes to be anywhere from 26-40 fantasy points. If this game starts shooting out you’re going to need rodgers or Dak + GB WR to win cash games I have a feeling. I like him a lot more on fantasy draft / fanduel, but I’ve made some pretty solid DK lineups with Rodgers + Lev Bell + Dez so far.

• Dunzor

Anybody have a preference between Eagles / Bills / Lions for GPP Defense (strictly point total, assume you have enough cash on either FD or DK)

• Supanice

@Simplebitz said...

I’ve been in a daze staring at the past four weeks of MM winners… I don’t see any huge stacks. A QB/single reciever with no player on opposing team. And a random defense sometimes combined with a reciever of the same team.

I think part of it is pricing changes this year. No more 20 carry rb for 3k and no more leveon and dj for 8k.

• GTRandy27

Palmer & Zeke or Aaron Rodgers & Ajayi for ppr cash?

Lineup would also feature Jarvis Landry & Dez Bryant. There would also be no other Green Bay packer..

• KindGuy

@Simplebitz said...

I’ve noticed some interesting things…………

Let’s see if it works this Sunday ;)

• Dunzor

@GTRandy27 said...

Palmer & Zeke or Aaron Rodgers & Ajayi for ppr cash?

Lineup would also feature Jarvis Landry & Dez Bryant. There would also be no other Green Bay packer..

If you’re already playing Landry & Bryant then I don’t particularly like either option as I don’t think I would want to double dip on Dolphins and while you could potential play 2 Cowboys, I would lean towards Playing Rodgers and then looking for a different RB to replace Ajayi (perhaps Melvin Gordon at 6K since his main back up Oliver was just ruled out for Sunday)

• Alexg85

Leveon Bell shits on Jags too hard and James Conner starts getting reps?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).