1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 45
    1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( 2 ) at Cleveland ( -2 ) —- T: 39
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 1.5 ) at LA Rams ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( -1.5 ) at Houston ( 1.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 9th
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kps3205s

@Dunzor said...

Anybody have a preference between Eagles / Bills / Lions for GPP Defense (strictly point total, assume you have enough cash on either FD or DK)

For me it’s it’s Bills then Lions as I was in the same situation.

• GTRandy27

@Dunzor said...

If you’re already playing Landry & Bryant then I don’t particularly like either option as I don’t think I would want to double dip on Dolphins and while you could potential play 2 Cowboys, I would lean towards Playing Rodgers and then looking for a different RB to replace Ajayi (perhaps Melvin Gordon at 6K since his main back up Oliver was just ruled out for Sunday)

Yeah Gordon is already locked and loaded in my lineup. It’s either one of those combos because the pricing is the exact same. I’m leaning to play Zeke and Dez just because I feel like that’s so safe, and Palmer chucking it around could have a 300 yard 1 TD game. The only thing is having no GB packer, and if A-rod explodes. Also would be worried if Ajayi puts up another dud, and I already have Landry.

• Dunzor

@GTRandy27 said...

Yeah Gordon is already locked and loaded in my lineup. It’s either one of those combos because the pricing is the exact same. I’m leaning to play Zeke and Dez just because I feel like that’s so safe, and Palmer chucking it around could have a 300 yard 1 TD game. The only thing is having no GB packer, and if A-rod explodes.

Gotcha, ya if you’re already playing Gordon then I’m not sure, honestly I just don’t trust Ajayi, so if you do want to go the Rodgers route, I would almost go all the way down to Duke Johnson at RB and then you could use the savings there to maybe upgrade your Landry play to Parker instead or upgrade elsewhere

• GTRandy27

@Dunzor said...

Gotcha, ya if you’re already playing Gordon then I’m not sure, honestly I just don’t trust Ajayi, so if you do want to go the Rodgers route, I would almost go all the way down to Duke Johnson at RB and then you could use the savings there to maybe upgrade your Landry play to Parker instead or upgrade elsewhere

Funny because Duke is as well locked and loaded lol (playing on a site with 2 flexes). Really tough decision because like you I don’t really trust ajayi especially in ppr where he doesn’t catch balls. But again, so hard to fade all Green Bay when naked Rodgers is an option.

• infantryboys

Looks like Mike Daniels will play for GB this week. Downgrade for Zeke.

• GTRandy27

@GTRandy27 said...

Funny because Duke is as well locked and loaded lol (playing on a site with 2 flexes). Really tough decision because like you I don’t really trust ajayi especially in ppr where he doesn’t catch balls. But again, so hard to fade all Green Bay when naked Rodgers is an option.

Rodgers, Cobb, McCaffrey would also be an option. But obviously worried about mccafrey in cash

• AVivier

Is Derek Carr really gonna try and play this week? That’s crazy.

• sox9

@billholler said...

I am 100% Bell this week so paying down at the other RB spot and using Gallman, Blount and Marlon Mack as a punt. My heaviest of those 3 is Gallman. I’m expecting him to get 20 touches against the team that has given up the most rushing yards so far. Included in those 20 touches should be a few catches.

what about paying up a little from there for Abdullah Ellington or Duke? I have the problem too where even a $500-$700 reconfigures a lot in the LU. I like Abdullah but worry that Riddick has only temporarily faded from the scene and CAR has a little trouble w/pass-catching RBs. Riddick won’t even be 50:50 w/ Abdullah, but I expect him to be a little more involved than last week. Duke has potential game flow issues and CLEVE may want to give Crowell one last shot at heavier work in an easy matchup. Ellington, just a volume pass reception play.

• dgballer

@AVivier said...

i JUST SAW HE’S AIMING FOR WEEK 6

• Simplebitz

@elementasrat said...

I’ve noticed some interesting things…………

Let’s see if it works this Sunday ;)

I’m using week two as my model. The infamous Angry Brady week……..

• Dunzor

@AVivier said...

No he’s out this week but word is he may try to get back for next week when the initial indication was he could miss several weeks

• Dadeano860

Touts I’ve listened too and read have a sole Tier 1 RB of Bell and Zeke with Gurley on the second tier.

I just don’t know how to fit Zeke and Bell in a FD cash lineup. I can only get there with a min TE or $4600 WR. No decent TEs below $4900 (James) but a pure punt could be ok if ASJ busts. Not sure if I feel more comfortable looking for an ASJ bust (my punt TE won’t matter) or trying to find a big game out of Allison, Aldrick or Jaron Brown

• Dunzor

@Dadeano860 said...

No decent TEs below $4900 (James) but a pure punt could be ok if ASJ busts.

The only potential min price TE I could see having a decent game if you need to punt it is Ryan Griffin at $4500 on FD

• Kloozy

Shit, this was supposed to be quoting the guy who said brisset is gonna not care since his playtime is about to dry up with Luck around the corner…

I disagree with this logic, it’s possible, but seems more likely he sees this as a possible last chance to boost his stats, thus helping his chances of getting attention when his contract is up… Purely guessing, but feels like solid logic to me. How many more chances will he have to start an NFL game?

• qnova34

RG Overall Ranking

Wayne Gallman is looking like the nut. All the beat writers are touting him hard right now suggesting he’s going to see the major workload this week.

• Dadeano860

Is Davante Parker a cash-viable play? I’m torn on that decision too.

I think we have to upgrade Dolphins here. First home game, terrible secondary, they aren’t as bad as they looked in London….

• Ndepompei

sounds like goodwin will play

• jimmyd1507

All ahead with Wayne Gallman.

• GTRandy27

@qnova34 said...

Wayne Gallman is looking like the nut. All the beat writers are touting him hard right now suggesting he’s going to see the major workload this week.

I’m a lifetime Giants fan, and I believe he will get 15-20 touches this week. However while I really do wanna play him in cash because of the salary and high point per dollar potential, I don’t think I have the balls to do it.

• Simplebitz

This Wayne Gallman stuff is hilarious.

• billholler

@AVivier said...

All we care about is his fantasy output any way. Would it really matter to us if he did play this week?

• qnova34

RG Overall Ranking

@Simplebitz said...

This Wayne Gallman stuff is hilarious.

Aldrick contingency plan… home, favorite, 15-20 touches against a bottom 5 rush defense is hilarious?

• jimmyd1507

@GTRandy27 said...

I’m a lifetime Giants fan, and I believe he will get 15-20 touches this week. However while I really do wanna play him in cash because of the salary and high point per dollar potential, I don’t think I have the balls to do it.

At $3,900…

You don’t think he can get 60 on the ground and 4 for 20 through the air?

That’s value right there.

• Simplebitz

@qnova34 said...

Aldrick contingency plan… home, favorite, 15-20 touches against a bottom 5 rush defense is hilarious?

NY media loves to overexpose new things. The Giants have a shitty method to using passing backs. It just never works no matter who’s behind Eli. Or maybe I’m just a victim of being a lifelong Giants fan. So, perhaps you’re right…. Fuck it. Lol

• infantryboys

Wayne Gallman is shaping up to be this week’s Rashad Higgins.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).