1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 45
    1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( 2 ) at Cleveland ( -2 ) —- T: 39
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 1.5 ) at LA Rams ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( -1.5 ) at Houston ( 1.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 9th
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@thehazyone said...

QB – J.Brissett 5600
    RB – J.Ajayi 6600
    WR – T.Hilton 6000
    DST – Dolphins 2700

Average remaining 5820

QB – J.Brissett 5600
    RB – J.Ajayi 6600
    WR – D.Bryant 6500
    WR – T.Hilton 6000
    TE – M.Bennett 4100
    DST – Dolphins 2700

Average remaining 6166

OK two players left (I’ll fill in the flex spot so I don’t post a full lineup here).

Give me a WR that is under 5K who does not play for the Arizona Cardinals or Los Angeles Rams. Ready, set, go.

• infantryboys

@CleverGroom said...

Yeah, it’ll be interesting. Sometimes I worry, but then I remember that Dwayne Allen has double-digit ownership. Then things don’t seem so bad.

ETA: I’m playing 150 H2Hs on the DK full slate this week. I count one opponent roster that didn’t draft in time, so that’s a win. Of the remaining 149, 67 drafted at least one of Rob Gronkowski (0x), Dwayne Allen (0x), or Mike Evans (1.25x). Many of those, and others, drafted other poor results like Brandin Cooks (1.82x), Tom Brady (2.2x), Jacquizz Rodgers (0.56x), or Mike Gillislee (0.98x).

3.15x isn’t where I’d like to be with four positions down and five to play, but I think I might be ahead of the field as it is. I’m tied with aejones, points per dollar. The two of us are only trailing you by 0.01x, infantryboys. We’re all playing against a lot of dead money after TNF. I don’t think the money lines will be very high on the full slate.

I agree that the cash line should be low, but when a 56 point O/U Thursday game goes that far under, it’s to be expected. On FD the only player I rostered from that game was Hogan, so I’m feeling pretty good about my LU (which will probably continue until about ten minutes after 1 lol.) Seriously though, the fact that Evans was 35% owned makes me happy.

• k_han7

Best 4.6k under WR?

• Guizzy

@thehazyone said...

QB – J.Brissett 5600
    RB – J.Ajayi 6600
    WR – D.Bryant 6500
    WR – T.Hilton 6000
    TE – M.Bennett 4100
    DST – Dolphins 2700

Average remaining 6166

OK two players left (I’ll fill in the flex spot so I don’t post a full lineup here).

Give me a WR that is under 5K who does not play for the Arizona Cardinals or Los Angeles Rams. Ready, set, go.

Kearse

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Guizzy said...

Kearse

In!

• CleverGroom

@BIF said...

From Matt Cassell ?

If I get beat by Matt Cassell passing the ball, shame on me 😂 but I’ll take that chance

During his only start with the Titans, they passed 26 times and ran 26 times. Rishard Matthews had 50% of the targets for 9-114-1. Delanie Walker had 8 out of the remaining 13.

Titans won 24-17.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Alright last one – give me any RB not named Leveon, Zeke, or Todd that is at least 6K.

• SenorBurnz

“Alright last one – give me any RB not named Leveon, Zeke, or Todd that is at least 6K.”

Fournette

• mlrfo4

shady

• MrPerfekt7

@thehazyone said...

Alright last one – give me any RB not named Leveon, Zeke, or Todd that is at least 6K.

Melvin

• jman3034

@thehazyone said...

Gordon

• rolukoya

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@SenorBurnz said...

Fournette

In – not who I would have picked but this isn’t me picking the lineup. Thanks for playing along all – I’ll post the results of the lineup later today.

• Metalmitch72

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Hyde is who I would have picked fyi – he’ll probably be the flex. :)

• econbrah11

• rolukoya

Best value running back for DK cash?

• Alexg85

@k_han7 said...

Best 4.6k under WR?

I like B Marshall and Paul Richardson. Jaron Brown scares me for some reason

• MikedUpDFS

Fournette will drop 100+ and 1+ TD today. The Jags will feed him and the Steelers are meh.

• RockyMtHigh

manning hitting on all my FD models. Hmmm.

• jimmyd1507

@Alexg85 said...

I like B Marshall and Paul Richardson. Jaron Brown scares me for some reason

Moncrief with no Doyle.

• S7ubs

@CleverGroom said...

Y’all have 1 INT on the season and your INT leader for the past two seasons is out for a month with a sprained MCL.

Matthew Stafford doesn’t throw picks anymore. The bizarro Lions just run Ameer Abdullah for 3.9 YPC every down and win games anyway.

Life is strange.

Don’t you out that bad juju on my Matthew Stafford!!

• Costamesa5

Per ESPN Gallman and Darkwa expected to split carries.

• theghostofveebs

Here are the name players I have zero exposure to this week….who will burn me the worst?

Hoyer, Wentz, Hyde, Fournett, Jay Ajai, Marvin Jones, Martellus Bryant, AJGreen.

• Back2Basics

Jets D or 49ers D

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).