1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 56
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Seattle ( 7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 10/8
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 52

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

Reed will get it going.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

You sure it was Josh Hill and not Taysom Hill in your lineups ? Because 7 points (plus 4 from Brees) show have moved you up

Yeah, I think the line ups I had him in moved into cashing, and other line ups moved out to basically break even. It doesn’t help that 3 of them have a 0 from Reed.

• realphipps

Conflicting reports on Jordan Reed. I’m now reading he’s actually at a sushi house in Myrtle Beach. And he’s one of those guys ordering chicken and rice at a sushi house. Regardless of the accuracy of these reports, I hope he catches the flu tonight, just so he can tell his kids he caught something tonight.

• fildo22

Those 5 yards from 1.4% Taysom just fired me up. I will gladly burn money, waiting for a gimmick TD from him this game.

• P0key

Reed is actually scared to play football and has been stealing money for years now

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@realphipps said...

Conflicting reports on Jordan Reed. I’m now reading he’s actually at a sushi house in Myrtle Beach. And he’s one of those guys ordering chicken and rice at a sushi house. Regardless of the accuracy of these reports, I hope he catches the flu tonight, just so he can tell his kids he caught something tonight.

Being in Louisiana I would think it’d make more sense he catch crabs than the flu…

• yisman

smh, too much tinkering

switched Meredith out for Paul Richardson last minute

But I used Reed (M-Thu slate) so I guess I’m dead regardless

• meyerjc

This is dumb

• P0key

Reed is actually scared to play football and has been stealing money for years now

• sox9

@sox9 said...

They’ll probably rest Ingram and work him in slowly becasue of lack of reps and conditioning. Translation: 3 GL carries all for TDs. and 3 25yard+ receptions. Then he’s done for the night.

not a bad call

• P0key

• kcroyalty29

Apparently cheating with PEDs and putting your team in a bad situation gets you 80% touches and all goal line carries. Sure glad I paid up for Kamara. Eff you Peyton.

• HuskerAaron

Kamara will be $6,200 in 13 days.

• marker0357

starting humming a song from 1962, aint it funny how the night moves

• yisman

@theghostofveebs said...

Ingram only needs 3 carries.

On the first carry he fumbles and Patton benches him for a quarter. On the next two carrries he goes 75 yards for 6. Twice.

got his two TDs already

dammit

• mathewsmarner

what’s worse, owning a wash d or kamara?

• sox9

Ingram gonna take some bloom of that Kmara rose.

• Guizzy

No Ingram.

• yisman

Hey, I finally heard Reed’s name!

“I’m surprised Reed doesn’t have a target yet”

• mistermoneybags

@kcroyalty29 said...

Apparently cheating with PEDs and putting your team in a bad situation gets you 80% touches and all goal line carries. Sure glad I paid up for Kamara. Eff you Peyton.

Well, Peyton was reputed to be dabbling in the Vicodin supply…perhaps he just sees Ingram as a kindred spirit…

• sox9

Kmara gonna crash a fair number of LUs tonight as Ingram getting well over half the work.

• Kamais_Ookin

smith can’t pass worth anything today we’re all doomed

• Beckhams3Fingers

Reed won’t catch a single pass tonight. Bet.

• yisman

@kcroyalty29 said...

Yep

• marker0357

whose the backup for Smith?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler